Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Hero Has Returned

RakaiThwei

So... I came across a very interesting Isekai story that was written by Narack and illustrated by Fungbak. Despite it looking like a manga or anime, it's actually a Manhwa from Webtoon Comics and it hasn't been covered over by Wikipedia. None the less, there are eighty eight chapters to the story so far and I haven't even reached to that chapter yet but I am pretty far deep into this comic, and I have to say that it is perhaps... the most fun I've ever had reading a Manhwa.

So... What is the synopsis of this story?

"After Saving one world, Warrior Kim Min-Su returns to Earth only to find that he's lost everything... So he decides to destroy the world he used to call home. In a 3-week-long rampage, he encountered a teenager name Park Jeong-Su and kills him along the rest of his family. But instead of dying normally, jeongsu is transported to another world, where he finds that he's now a warrior himself. After killing the Demon lord of his alternate world and honing his skills as a warrior, Jeongsu returns to Earth, hell-bent on revenge against Minsu. As the two warriors fight with the fate of their country in the balance, who will emerge victorious?"

Honestly... I wish Wikipedia would cover over this story because these Isekai "Heroes" would definitely be a great addition to the CBUB!

You can read the story over here:

https://ww5.mangakakalot.tv/manga/manga-ld989138