Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

TV

videogameman

Guest silversurfer092

Has anyone ever seen Arrested Development? I must say it's quite enjoyable.

Fantastic show.

Guest bigballerju

Great news coming out of Comic Con. Capcom has announced a live action Street Fighter show and Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2 was announced.

Guest Pseudonym

Is Any/Everyone watching Gravity Falls? No? Well you should be it's absolutely fantastic! Disney Channel is running a new cartoon and it's the best television program Disney has ever had on it ever. The characters are adorable, the stories are inventive and interesting. There's a huge overarching story. Anyone who doesn't hate cartoons, go check it out at your earliest convenience.

Guest Hayesmeister5651

Is Gravity Falls really good? I know it has the chick who was a correspondent on the Daily Show, but I just assumed it was awful, like everything else on that channel.

I've been watching it because my son likes it, and honestly it isn't that bad. I'd rather watch that than any live action Disney show.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bigballerju

When it comes to Walking Dead I usually don't watch any trailers. I like to go in completely into the next season with no hints or clues at all as to what may happen.

On another note Falling Skies is a great show. I like this take on the humans trying to fight and take back their planet. Great writing for sure on this. Love the character development and story. Ben is my favorite character so he better come back.

On another note Falling Skies is a great show. I like this take on the humans trying to fight and take back their planet. Great writing for sure on this. Love the character development and story. Ben is my favorite character so he better come back.

Agreed. For all you guys craving the Walking Dead, watch this show. It fills the gap nicely.

Agreed. For all you guys craving the Walking Dead, watch this show. It fills the gap nicely.

Eh. My problem is trying to get caught up with a series, once it's already started. If I don't catch it from the beginning, it's nigh impossible. I'd have to buy the Box Set, to even have a chance.

Guest Josh M prime

Okay, I just saw The New Group photo for season, and it got me thinking.

Spoiler, and Theories Below, if you don't want to spoiled on could be plot ideas,, and stuff from the comic. DO NOT READ.

Here's My character Survive Ratings. This comes from the book storylines. 2. Writers coments. 3 the picture. 4 stuff I have talked about with friends.

T-Dog: Survivel Rating (From 1 to 10.) 3 (Pretty Much dead already)

I ahve met IronE at Philly comic con before season 2. I like him. He seemed happy, that gave me hope for season two to get more t-dog. A character i did like, and i still do.

Now, if You read the book. A lot of people were thinking he could be tyress. But We now no he's not. Hell, i thought he wasn't Ty during season 1.

The first thing that makes me feel thats he's on the outs, is The place he's but in the picture...WAY in the back.. That's never a good sighg. Gives me the feeling to Ignore him,.

Second if you watch the Trailer, they pan to him, alot. more the carl and Carol. Now, that SHOUld give you a feeling thats he's here to stay, hell he's with Daryle, Rick, Gleen and maggie during the zombie square off. This easy could be to do the following..

Make the veiwers feel that T-dog will grow as a character. SInce, last season The show got a lot of lack of T-dog backlash

With that said. Maybe if T-dog dies, we'll get Ty.... At least i hope so.

I'll do more in a bit, got to eat dinner.

Walking-Dead-3-Cast1.jpg

I don't mind reading these spoilers, 'cause you don't know what's gonna happen with this show. From what I've heard, the comic and series are pretty different. People alive, that shouldn't be. People dead, that are still going strong in the comic. Things happening differently, than what happened in the comic. Etc. You can't predict anything, when it comes to AMC's The Walking Dead.