Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

All-Purpose Supernatural Thread

Boratz

I'm pretty sure that God and Micheal is really obvious but I don't think it would really be limited to the arcangel since there could be more powerful things then them and also remember that archangels are assigned to prophets so there are probably more archangels.

I'm pretty sure that God and Micheal is really obvious but I don't think it would really be limited to the arcangel since there could be more powerful things then them and also remember that archangels are assigned to prophets so there are probably more archangels.

I guess your right about that. I still think God and Michael are two like you said. I am still curious as to who else. I am wondering if The Angel of Death would be one.

I guess your right about that. I still think God and Michael are two like you said. I am still curious as to who else. I am wondering if The Angel of Death would be one.

Well it would make sense since he is death but it has been shown that the horsemen of Apoc. aren't that strong when they took on War.

Guest Jailer411
Sam and Dean, the vessels needed to end the apocalypse. Watch, one of them is going to get shot by it, and everybody is going to go OMFG!!!11!!!1

You can throw that opinion out, everything I now of Supernarural is from the wiki pages.

Sam and Dean, the vessels needed to end the apocalypse. Watch, one of them is going to get shot by it, and everybody is going to go OMFG!!!11!!!1

You can throw that opinion out, everything I now of Supernarural is from the wiki pages.

I didn't say Sam or Dean, because they're human, but Michael is one of the most powerful beings in existence. God created him and everything else, so if Lucifer is immune they would probably be as well. As for Sam and Dean, I could see that happening. They have done some things that viewers would never expect. Like turning an angel into an action figure,

Saint of Killers. Is he on that show? If he isn't, he should be. He should come in and straighten everybody out the old fashion way.

Jesse thinks him into an orange.

A raging unkillable Texas angel of darkness orange with twin colt revolvers forged from the sword of death!

He thinks him into a mouse and thinks a 100 foot cat to eat him.

I heard in one of the spoiler that the Horseman of Famine will appear on an upcomming episode. Who should play all the Four Horsemen excluding War. With that I heard Michael, the archangel, will possibly take some form or shape.

My thoughts:

Death - David Morse

Famine - Doug Hutchison

Pestilence (Conquest) - Andre Brougher

Michael - Bruce Greenwood

So, who do you think should play the legendary Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, as well as the big daddy archangel himself Michael? What are your thoughts?

• 1 month later...

It was announced today that a sixth season of Supernatural will come around by the CW. The fifth season is not yet completed, but the director himself stated that he plans to wrap up the story after this season. He also went on to say that it will be like the end of a chapter, and a chapter will begin. I know most may not care, but I am glad there will be a new season. I know I asked this question once, but I'll ask it again; what are your thoughts or wishes on the next season?

My source of information:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=63387

• 2 months later...
In my opinion it was one of the best finales I've ever seen. Now I ask what did you think?

I think it's not over-over, despite the fact that they've stated they're ending it here...

I think it's not over-over, despite the fact that they've stated they're ending it here...

Where did you hear they're ending it? I've heard they are making another season with another director. They ended the storyline, but a new story will arise from what it said. Yeah they are making another season.

Where did you hear they're ending it? I've heard they are making another season with another director. They ended the storyline, but a new story will arise from what it said. Yeah they are making another season.

I thought so!

I thought so!

You know I was reading message boards from IMDB. There were people already complaining. About the ending and a bunch of stuff. I'm not giving details just in case someone hasn't watched it yet. Even though I will say one thing from the ending. It's like Chuck said people will complain no matter what.

You know I was reading message boards from IMDB. There were people already complaining. About the ending and a bunch of stuff. I'm not giving details just in case someone hasn't watched it yet. Even though I will say one thing from the ending. It's like Chuck said people will complain no matter what.

True, but about spoilers... This is a thread about the Season Finale, if someone were to come here and Not expect spoilers then they should deserve what they get...

That said,

I think Chuck is God...

I think that Castiel has been promoted to Archangle.

I think Sams Hell is being able to see Dean lead a happy normal life and not be able to do anything.

I think that the next season will resemble something like Dante's Inferno, with Dean going after Sam...

I could go on...

True, but about spoilers... This is a thread about the Season Finale, if someone were to come here and Not expect spoilers then they should deserve what they get...

That said,

I think Chuck is God...

I think that Castiel has been promoted to Archangle.

I think Sams Hell is being able to see Dean lead a happy normal life and not be able to do anything.

I think that the next season will resemble something like Dante's Inferno, with Dean going after Sam...

I could go on...

I agree with you about Chuck being God. I know some people didn't like that, but I think it was good. I mean only four angels ever saw him and he probably can disguise himself from anything and disguise himself into anything; iincluding a drunk prophet.

I also agree with you about Cas. He did say he was new and improved. He will also be the new sheriff in town when he goes back to Heaven, and I don't think some angel that has no comparison to an archangel will ever be able to do something like that.

But I think Sam sam was brought back. I mean God brought back Cas and Cas brought Bobby, so why not bring back Sam. I don't think Sam will try to come back to his brother though as seeing as how his brother may live a normal and better life with Lisa.

With the next season, I think something may happen to Lisa and that kid that will put Dean over that edge. Sort of like how Sam was in the first season with Jessica and Sam will some how come back to assist his brother, which I think will be a brutal confronation because Sam left Dean thinking he was left in that pit with Lucy, Adam, and Michael. The two will hunt down the thing that killed Lisa and the kid just like it was in the first season. (That's my theory, but I'm most likely wrong).

Guest Nuan07
I agree with you about Chuck being God. I know some people didn't like that, but I think it was good. I mean only four angels ever saw him and he probably can disguise himself from anything and disguise himself into anything; iincluding a drunk prophet.

I also agree with you about Cas. He did say he was new and improved. He will also be the new sheriff in town when he goes back to Heaven, and I don't think some angel that has no comparison to an archangel will ever be able to do something like that.

But I think Sam sam was brought back. I mean God brought back Cas and Cas brought Bobby, so why not bring back Sam. I don't think Sam will try to come back to his brother though as seeing as how his brother may live a normal and better life with Lisa.

With the next season, I think something may happen to Lisa and that kid that will put Dean over that edge. Sort of like how Sam was in the first season with Jessica and Sam will some how come back to assist his brother, which I think will be a brutal confronation because Sam left Dean thinking he was left in that pit with Lucy, Adam, and Michael. The two will hunt down the thing that killed Lisa and the kid just like it was in the first season. (That's my theory, but I'm most likely wrong).

ok im glad people are agreed about chuck... chuck makes an awesome god... its odd to think of god writing books and being a failed writer and a drunk... but really interesting at the same time.

Cas would have to be that level of power lets be honest... to be able to march up into heaven and just lay down the law... awesome!

im not too sure about Sam though... i liked skims idea... but i think yours is a little too tame. if you look at each season they have escalated in intensity and terms of threat.

i think sam/lucifer could be out and about, maybe the cage could only hold one angel, which means michael is caught and the only person left who is strong enough to take out lucifer is Cas. but storming hell would be awesome... maybe lucifer kills the family and is somehow sent back to hell instead of killed... Dean goes down to finish the scum off and save his brother...

season six is being made, its already getting funding but eric kripke did want the show to end at season 5... he does however have an idea for season six???....