Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

All-Purpose Supernatural Thread

Boratz

The Supernatural Season 5 Premiere is September 10 on the CW. This is rumored to be the last season, but the two main actors have also signed on for a sixth season. I also read this will be the largest season with Lucifer rising, the Apocalpyse, I heard Four Horsemen will make an appearence, Paris Hilton will make an appearence as a demon, possibly Abe Lincoln demon, Arch-Angel Rapheal, and so much more is going to occur during the season. I just wanted to spread the news to everyone on the site.

Oh and some of the characters of the show are added on the site:

Hunters/Humans:

Sam and Dean Winchester

Sam Winchester

Dean Winchester

John Winchester

Angels:

Castiel

Anna Milton

Uriel

Zacariah

Demons:

Alastair

Azazel

Lilith

Samhain

Any promo trailers to go with this season?

There are three, but two of them are not very good, and the third one is a pretty good promo. It shows alot of stiff from season 4, but also alot of new stuff. I put all three at the bottom in order of how they came.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnE-9jmna0M...feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4pMeIkilo...feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ObcNn3ujLc...feature=channel

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers:

Oh my wow! That was awesome, I mean finally finding out Dean's purpose as the vessel for the archangel Michael, and Castiel kickin' mega Angel butt-and also makin Zachariah crap himself. Oh and Lucifer was so freakin creepy, and you actually felt sympathy for his vessel.

I am ready for this next season, and I hope all of you will watch it.

Spoilers:

Oh my wow! That was awesome, I mean finally finding out Dean's purpose as the vessel for the archangel Michael, and Castiel kickin' mega Angel butt-and also makin Zachariah crap himself. Oh and Lucifer was so freakin creepy, and you actually felt sympathy for his vessel.

I am ready for this next season, and I hope all of you will watch it.

I didn't watch it yet cause I want to watch the night time airing so that it has more feeling.

I didn't watch it yet cause I want to watch the night time airing so that it has more feeling.

Okay I only got it on one channel for one night a week, and at a certian time of the day. That's at 8 o' clock Texas time, so i just finished it, and I thought it was amazing.

Watched it and it blew me away.

What did you think about Castiel's scene? Also it sucks that Bobby won't walk again. Also have another question, its probably obvious, but who do you think brought Castiel back to life and put Sam and Dean on that plane? I think it is God.

What did you think about Castiel's scene Well it proved a few things that I was thinking about but overall it isn't my favourite part? Also it sucks that Bobby won't walk again He won't wal?. Also have another question, its probably obvious, but who do you think brought Castiel back to life and put Sam and Dean on that plane? I think it is God. It's that or Chuck Norris

You guys know about the Spoiler tags, right? Aside from that, I just saw it a little while ago, It's the usual "better than before" stuff they've given, and I can't wait for the rest of the season. Great twist with the "who put them on the plane and resurrected Castiel" thing. It was funny how Lucifer actually didn't lie to his "vessel". Another great twist with Dean being the "Angle Condom" for the Archangel Michael...

How do you do the spoiler tags?

When you're writing your post there should be a box of "Quick Access" coding tags. Just highlight what you want coded and click on what you want to do to it. Or here copy/paste this.

[spoiler ]Spoilers Here[/spoiler ]

^Remove the spaces in code to make work

• 2 months later...

It's just about half way through this season, and I think it's going pretty well. What do you guys think about it, if you watch the show that is? How do you think it's going to end? Do you think there will be a season 6? And if so what do you think the main plot will be?

• 1 month later...

It has been said on the 100th episode of Supernatural that is will center around Dean and his relationship with the Arch-Angel destined to use Dean as a human vessel. It said that Michael make some sort of appearence, and that it will look into mythology of the relationship. Here is a link to the site.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/11/23/sup...sode/#more-4288

I know there is still a ways to go with season 5, but what ideas do you all have that watch the show have for a possible sixth season. The director said at the start that he only wanted five seasons, but in a recent interview he said that he is planning to wrap up the story at the end of the fifth. He then continues to say that this willl just be the end of a chapter in a book. The main actors are signed on for another season but it has yet to be re-newed. If there was a sixth season what ideas do all of you have for it.

I have an idea for a premise of it:

After the apacolypse for Sam andf Dean do save the world, and come out alive and in one piece; then what? You can't just go on with your lives after stopping the big daddy of them all, Lucifer. What about all the demons that have prepared for the actual end of the world? They don't just go on like it never happened. What happened between Sam and Dean? Sam always wanted a way out of hunting, and Dean's whole life was hunting. What happens to Castiel? If he makes it through the whole thing alive, does he just go back to heaven? He fell from heaven and rebelled.

I guess the premise I have is pretty much a question rather than a plot. It is just a what happens now.

-------------------------------------------

So, does anyone else have any ideas

That would be something. I think God is suppose to appear on the show in some form or fashion, which is not definate. I heard in some plot on episode 17 that the boys die and go to heaven. I really don't think that is real information, but who knows.

I have another idea for another season if it does come out. What about something besides angels and demons. I like the character Castiel. He is one of my favorite fictional characters that also contain both Winchester brothers and Jack, but that's beside the point. What if they had something like Dracula. I could see Dean's reaction to hearing that they are facing Dracula, or something that is also very powerful.

Well one of them is Lucifer, so that leaves four more things out there. Here are my thoughts:

1. God (Because he is the creator of all things, and the most power)

2. Michael (Other than God he is the most powerful in the universe, and is said can stop Lucifer)

3. Raphael (He is an archangel, and is extremely powerful. He is one of four archangels either mentioned or shown)

4. Gabriel (He is an archangel aka the Trickster. He is powerful as well, and pretty much what I said with Raphael)

I don't know if Lucifer is counted as an archangel, but I assume he is. So, Michael, Lucifer, Gabriel, and Raphael are the only archangels ever shown or mentioned on the show so far. I think they would be immune to the Colt, but if they show another archangel then this ruins my conclusion.