Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 18588 Spider-Man (Zombie) and Goldar vs. Ninja Sentai Kakuranger

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 28

--------

Previously: In the Park of Angel Grove, the Original Power Rangers had defeated a group of Cyclobots and freed Kimberly from the Badge of Darkness. Once the Power Rangers got their hands on the Ohrangers' morphers, they went back to the Command Center. Unknown to the teenage heroes, there was another group of Cyclobots that were gathering up the pieces of Oh Blocker. Meanwhile in Africa, Katie Walker had gotten the Zeo Shard after defeating Tanya Sloan. The Time Force Power Rangers then explained to Tanya that if she helps them in stopping the zombie outbreak, they will help reunite her with her parents. After Tanya agrees to help them, the seven Power Rangers, Finster, and the Moon Rock Alien were teleported away to the Command Center. Now that the two teams of Power Rangers had the Zeo Shard and the Ohrangers' morphers, they can now create the Zeo Power Rangers. Plus, with the Moon Rock Alien, Finster has what he needs to create a vaccine to combat the zombie virus. The next day on Cobra Island, Serpentor was having a meeting with Cobra Commander and other members of the Cobra Organization. That is, until the Cobra Military Base was under attack by an army of Cyclobots, and thanks to the parts of Oh Blocker, Frax was able to rebuild the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord.

--------

The sky over Cobra Island was filled with black smoke from the ruins of the Cobra Military Base. The Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord stood side by side with Frax inside the white humanoid machine. Frax was very pleased with his victory over the Cobra Organization. The ground was littered with the corpses of the Cobra members, destroyed weapons, and pieces of the Battle Android Troopers and Cyclobots. While Frax may have won the battle, his victory did cost him many Cyclobots. As far as the golden robot could tell, he only has 35 Cyclobots left. But that didn’t matter to Frax as he could always make more Cyclobots later on. Right now, he has something more important to do.

Frax teleported himself out of the White Tigerzord, and onto the ground to talk to the remaining Cyclobots. “Good job everyone. Now that we’re done with pest control, we can begin with phase three of my plan. Let’s setup shop. Make it fast. We’ve got an important phone call to make.”

--------

Meanwhile on the Moon, inside the Space Skull, Master Vile had finished completing the Orb of Doom. “At last! With the Orb, I can now reverse time on Earth to erase this zombie outbreak from existence, and bring Rita and Rito back to life.” Master Vile said to himself.

“Sorry, ‘Daimaou’. But there’s a change of plans.” Said a female voice.

Master Vile turned around and became shocked as he saw there were five Power Rangers in front of him. The color of these Rangers were Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, and White. Master Vile became enraged as he recalled who these Power Rangers were. "You’re the Alien Rangers!" He yelled in anger.

"Not quite." The ‘White Aquitian Ranger’ said.

Then Master Vile became confused. He knew the Alien Rangers were from Aquitar, and these Rangers sound nothing like Aquitians. “Who are you?” He asked them.

“We are Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.” Ninja White said.

“You see ‘Daimaou’, we come from another universe.” Ninja Red said.

This caught Master Vile by surprise, but he remained calm. “If you’re from another universe, then why are you here?”

“Isn’t it oblivious. Because this zombie virus is a danger to our universe. We’re here to destroy it.” Ninja Blue said.

“As well as killing everyone in this universe.” Ninja Yellow said.

“When we heard that there was a Daimaou in this universe, we were so thrilled that we had to come here to see you.” Ninja Black said.

"While you may not be Daimaou from our universe, we’re going to enjoy killing you." Ninja White said.

“AH! As if I’m going to let reject Power Rangers from another world get in the way of my plans.” Master Vile said.

“Well sorry to say, but you don’t have a choice.” Ninja Red said.

“Oh, but I do. I choose not to fight you.” Master Vile said.

The Kakurangers became confused. “What are you talking about?” Ninja White asked.

“Why should I get my hands dirty, while I can get others to do it for me.” Master Vile said as he pointed his staff at the statue forms of Goldar and Spider-Man.

Master Vile used his staff to fire two purple energy rings at Spider-Man and Goldar that went around their necks. Master Vile then used his mouth to unleash a red wave of energy at the two statues. Within seconds, Goldar and Spider-Man were free from their stone prison. 

"What happened?" Spider-Man asked as he and Goldar were confused.

The Kakurangers were shocked when they saw the two zombies. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Ninja Blue yelled.

Spider-Man and Goldar noticed Master Vile and the Kakurangers. “Food!” Goldar yelled.

The zombies were going to attack Master Vile first, but the purple rings on their necks glowed and sent out electricity into their heads. Goldar and Spider-Man fell to the floor and cried out in pain, as their brains were being electrocuted. When the zombies lost interest in Master Vile, the rings stopped attacking them.

“Sorry, but I’m off the menu.” Master Vile told the zombies. “But if you want to eat something, eat those Power Rangers.” He pointed to the Kakurangers.

Spider-Man and Goldar got up and looked at the Kakurangers. “Fine, we’ll just go ahead and eat them.” Spider-Man said.

“We’re not scared of you. We killed plenty of zombies yesterday. You two don’t have a chance against us.” Ninja Yellow said to Goldar and Spider-Man.

“Oh, is that so? Well then let’s see how you do against this.” Master Vile said as he used his staff to fire a yellow beam at Goldar, and the Sword of Power appeared in the golden zombie’s hand.

“Aw, my favorite carving knife.” Goldar said.

“So, you have a sword now. Big deal. It won’t make a difference.” Ninja Black said.

“It will when you’re in our stomachs.” Spider-Man said.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this part.

Notes:

-Zombie Spider-Man doesn't have the Cosmic Powers. But he can use veins and arteries as webbing.

-Zombie Goldar is using the Sword of Power.

Here is information on the Sword of Power:
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_Power

-I will post a video of the Sword of Power under the Callisto Post.

-Master Vile isn't in the fight, as he will be watching the battle.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
Spider-Man (Zombie)
Read more about Spider-Man (Zombie) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

Goldar
Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Ninja Sentai Kakuranger
Read more about Ninja Sentai Kakuranger at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Super Sentai Time Capsule

This will be an interesting fight. The ninjas are much faster, but Spidey has that Spider-Sense so they may not be able to hit him with speed or stealth.. He also has webbing that could trap them. That said, I think the Rangers can think of a plan to catch him with their combined powers.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - StormChaser
4.70 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
14.70 Total Combined Score
14.70 / 3 = 4.90 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Goldar and Spider-Man (Zombie): 3