Tournament - Judge Doom vs. Carnage
MATCH SCORE
Judge Doom: 2
Carnage: 7

Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. Goliath (Evolve)
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
Goliath (Evolve): 0

Psylocke vs. Danielle Moonstar
MATCH SCORE
Psylocke: 6
Danielle Moonstar: 2

Rumble 20570 Arkin vs. Komodo
MATCH SCORE
Arkin: 0
Komodo: 1

Rumble 20569 Minsu Kim vs. The Avengers
MATCH SCORE
Minsu Kim: 2
The Avengers: 4

Books and Literature.

Guest Magnus

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest force_echo

Since I recently stumbled on it again, I was wondering if anyone here on EF has read Charlotte's Web, and if you have, what you think of it.

Yeah, like in Kindergarten. I thought it was pretty boring, but that's about all I can remember from it.

Guest sirmethos

Yeah, like in Kindergarten. I thought it was pretty boring, but that's about all I can remember from it.

In that case, I recommend giving it another try :) Chances are that now you are older and more mature, you'll have a greater appreciation for it.

Guest force_echo

Actually, chances are now that I'm older, I'll just think it's pretty stupid and wonder to myself why I'm reading a book that's meant for 1st graders.

Progress on recommendations-

He, She, and It- I give this one a 6 out of 10. I didn't really like the main storyline, but the theme about artificial life was fairly well done.

The Stars My Destination- I started reading this to find that I had already read it a long time ago, must have forgotten the title. I loved it back then though.

Guest silversurfer092

Read "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". *vulgarity*ing loved it. This might be due to me being a closeted emo and an introvert, but yeah, loved it.