Rachel Summers: 3

Princess Leia Organa vs. Stella Star
MATCH SCORE
Princess Leia Organa: 5
Stella Star: 2

12:11 - Shan Yu vs. Madam Mim

UMPIRE

20 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

First, even if this worked exactly as you described, this wouldn't really be him "winning." Again, it makes more sense to look at it as "who can persuade Elsa to join them," rather than "who can make Elsa evil in some abstract way, because in your scenario he may well lose every single soldier he has and his own life to turn a girl he doesn't know to do more dark things. That's still a loss in my eyes.

Far more importantly, though, is that I don't buy that this would automatically make Elsa evil. It may just as well make her incredibly depressed and far less likely to use her power again. It may traumatize her and make her want to abdicate the throne and disappear from her kingdom's view. It may make her more confident and teach her to control her power through the necessity of saving her kingdom. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all. It's possible that it would make her evil, but it's far more likely that one of those other scenarios plays out in my eyes

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on how to interpret the scenario.

In my mind the contender that comes closest to accomplishing the objective, regardless of the how's. Is the winner and yes that includes if they die in the process.

4 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

Are you saying she'd commit mass murder and not feel bad about it? 

That sounds pretty dark side.

I'm saying that Elsa would likely ward off an invasion with a clearer conscience than you're suggesting. While it's likely that many Huns would run off at the mere sight of someone conjuring up ice and cold, if there happens to be some casualties from her attacks, she'll certainly feel trauma, but it's pretty doubtful she'll become evil from it since she'll know that she ultimately did the right thing by fighting off men with clearly evil intentions.