Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Zurg (Lightyear 2022 movie) vs. The Rancor
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 2
The Rancor: 1

Rumble 20574 Vindicator vs. Amelia Voght vs. Bug Pit (King Kong 2005)
MATCH SCORE
Vindicator: 2
Amelia Voght: 1
Bug Pit (King Kong 2005): 1

12:9 - Necrons vs. The Dominion

UMPIRE

13 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

But what good would infiltrating the Earth governments do? Against Necrons all of Earth's military would fall as fast as the Earth to the Combine in HalfLife. The Seven hour war is pretty much all we'd get if we were lucky. So why would the founders infiltrate a doomed planet? 

Sense I'm here. Some have interpreted this scenario as who can take over Earth faster. 

If we take it that way. Then gaining control of Earth governments through clandestine invasion. Would still satisfy the win condition.

21 minutes ago, RiotGear said:

So here is the description of the episode where the Prophets wipe out a Dominion fleet, changing the tide of the war.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Sacrifice_of_Angels_(episode)

So yeah there's more to it then what was written in the wiki. 

That was kind of my point here. You are going completely off the cliff notes. 

It's also worth mentioning. That I referenced the intervention of the Prophets several times. 

You chose not to look into it. 

That said even the brief summary above mentions the Cardassian uprising, which also facilitated the Federation Alliance victory. 

And the article above about "Sacrifice of Angels" discusses the involvement of Cardassian, Bajoran, and Ferengi resistance forces/terrorists.

Fair enough. In the future I’ll try better to look up key facts before making statements.

However I maintain that the Cardassian, Bajoran, and Ferengi resistance forces/terrorists attacks were still clean and fair. Winning a war means you have to win the political battles as well as the physical ones. The Dominion have no one but themselves to blame for turning so many forces against them, especially when they had tried to use their changeling spies to turn the Klingons and Romulans to turn on the Federation. So in my mind it was perfectly fair for the Feds to use their better diplomatic skills to gather support against the Doms, especially after the Doms botched their own attempts to do the same to the Federation. Both sides had equal opportunity to accomplish the goal, the Feds just executed better.

21 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Fair enough. In the future I’ll try better to look up key facts before making statements.

However I maintain that the Cardassian, Bajoran, and Ferengi resistance forces/terrorists attacks were still clean and fair. Winning a war means you have to win the political battles as well as the physical ones. The Dominion have no one but themselves to blame for turning so many forces against them, especially when they had tried to use their changeling spies to turn the Klingons and Romulans to turn on the Federation. So in my mind it was perfectly fair for the Feds to use their better diplomatic skills to gather support against the Doms, especially after the Doms botched their own attempts to do the same to the Federation. Both sides had equal opportunity to accomplish the goal, the Feds just executed better.

Yes it fair for the Federation/Klingon/Romulan Alliance to court other allies. 

However it also means that the Dominion didn't lose to said Alliance in a military conflict, which was your claim. 

Instead they lost to the F/K/R Alliance, plus the Cardassians, Bajorans, and Ferengi. As well as the Prophets. 

This also demonstrates once again that the idea that the Federation ( even with there main allies ) could successfully invade the Dominion is laughable.

4 hours ago, RiotGear said:

Sense I'm here. Some have interpreted this scenario as who can take over Earth faster. 

If we take it that way. Then gaining control of Earth governments through clandestine invasion. Would still satisfy the win condition.

Ehhh, maybe but as both are invading at the same time and Necrons are genocidal I don't really see that panning out too well. They're steamrolling through everything, infiltrating some Earth leaders is great for a longterm strategy but useless against a blitzkrieg like the Necrons. 

But all this is moot now. The war is over, let's put this to rest unless someone wants to make a match.