Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 17562 Space Power Rangers vs. Stormtroopers vs. The Alien

Venom 2009

Power Rangers vs Alien: Part 6

--------

Previously: After the Astro Megazord defeated the Space Jockey Alien and destroyed the Derelict, the Space Power Rangers left LV-426. However, Carlos found himself in a world of pain as a Chestburster came out of him. But luckily Alpha 6 was able to use the Repair Healer to save Carlos’ life. The Rangers tried to use D.E.C.A. to find the Chestburster, but her mainframe was damaged in the fight with the Space Jockey Alien. So, the Power Rangers had no choice, but to search out the Astro Megaship to find the Chestburster. Unknown to them, the Chestburster has already grown into a full adult Xenomorph.

--------

Inside the passage of the Astro Megaship, the Yellow Ranger was pinned down on the floor as the Alien was on top of her. The Xenomorph was going to use its inner jaws to break through the Ranger’s to kill the teen. That is, until the Red Ranger came flying through the air, and kicked the monster off the Yellow Ranger.

The Blue, Pink, and Black Rangers joined with the other two teenagers. “You ok, Ashley?” The Pink Ranger asked as she helped her friend up.

“Yes, thanks to Andros.” The Yellow Ranger said.

The Alien got back up, and let out a hiss at the Space Power Rangers. “Let’s finish this thing off.” The Red Ranger said as he got out his Astro Blaster.

“Right.” The rest of the Rangers said together as they each got out an Astro Blaster as well.

The Alien looked up at the ceiling and saw an opened vent. “Fire!” The Red Ranger yelled as the five Rangers fired their Astro Blasters. However, the Alien jumped into the vent and the lasers hit a wall instead.

“NO!” The Blue Ranger yelled.

The Space Power Rangers could hear the Alien running away in the ventilation system.

“It got away again!” The Black Ranger yelled.

“That’s like the 10th time.” The Pink Ranger said.

Suddenly the Astro Megaship shook, and the Power Rangers almost lost their footing. “Now what’s going on?!” The Yellow Ranger yelled.

The Red Ranger heard the ringing from his communicator, and he answer it. “What is it, Alpha?”

“(Andros! You and the others need to come to the bridge quickly!)” Alpha yelled through the communicator.

“We’re on our way.” The Red Ranger said.

“We can never catch a break.” The Pink Ranger said.

The Power Rangers then came onto the bridge. “What’s going on?” The Red Ranger asked Alpha.

“We are caught in some kind of tractor beam. We’re being pulled towards that space station.” Alpha said.

The Rangers looked at the big screen in front of them, but became confused. “But Alpha, there’s nothing out there. The only thing I see is that moon.” The Blue Ranger said.

“That’s no moon.” Alpha said.

As the Astro Megaship was drawing closer to the object, the Rangers froze as they saw the moon was actually a space station. “How can something that big exist?” The Black Ranger asked.

“Uh... Guys. What are we going to do?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“There is nothing we can do. The tractor beam will keep the ship from transforming into the Megazord. Even if we use the ship’s canons to attack the station, I doubt that would free us from the beam.” Alpha said.

“So, what can we do?” The Blue Ranger asked.

“Let’s see whoever it is, wants with us. For all we know, it’s a misunderstanding.” The Red Ranger said.

The Astro Megaship was pulled into a docking bay and landed on the floor.

Alpha heard a beeping sound and looked down at the control panel. "We're getting a call from someone within the station."

"Let’s answer it. Put it on the screen." The Red Ranger said.

After Alpha hit some buttons, the image on the screen changed, showing a middle-aged man. “This is Grand Moff Tarkin of the Galactic Empire. Which one of you is the leader?” He spoke.

“That would be me.” The Red Ranger said.

“You and your crew are to prepare your ship to be boarded for inspection.” Tarkin said.

“May I ask why.” The Red Ranger said.

“We need to make sure you’re not spies for the Rebel Alliance, or if you’re carrying any illegal cargo.” Tarkin said.

“Look, we don’t know what this Rebel Alliance is, and we’re not doing anything illegal. We’re just trying to get home. There is a dangerous alien life-form hiding somewhere in our ship. If you send people in here, the alien could kill them, and could run loose on your station.” The Red Ranger said.

“Do you take me for a fool? I think your hiding something in your ship. Since you won’t cooperate, you will be considered as enemies of the Empire. You will be prisoners and your assets will belong to the Empire.” Tarkin said.

“Now hold on just a min....” The Red Ranger didn’t get to finish as Tarkin ended the call.

Just then ten Stormtroopers came into the docking bay. Three of them went to the Astro Megaship and were trying to open the door with their tools.

Luckily, the Power Rangers could see what the Stormtroopers were doing on their screen. “The door won’t hold forever. It’s only a matter of time before they get in here.” Alpha said.

“Can’t we just fly out of here?” The Black Ranger asked.

“We can’t. The tractor beam is still holding the ship.” Alpha said.

“Maybe I can help.” D.E.C.A. said.

The five teenagers were filled with joy to hear the ship’s on-board computer. “D.E.C.A., you’re ok!” The Pink Ranger yelled happily.

“Oh, yea, I forgot to tell you all. Before we got captured, I was able to fix D.E.C.A.’s mainframe.” Alpha said.

“You said you could help us. How?” The Blue Ranger asked the computer.

“I have scanned the Death Star and was able to make a map of it.” D.E.C.A. said.

“Death Star?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“That is the name of the station.” D.E.C.A. said as she put the map on the screen. “There is a generator powering the tractor beam. If you destroy the generator, that will free the ship.”

“With this map, D.E.C.A. and I can help guide you through the Death Star with your communicators.” Alpha said to the Power Rangers.

“Alright! We have a plan!” The Black Ranger cheered.

“But something tells me that this isn’t going to be easy. This station is probably full of those armored-guys.” The Pink Ranger said.

“And even if we do get the ship free, we still have our alien problem.” The Red Ranger said.

“My scanners are picking up the alien. It is in the passage, heading towards the door.” D.E.C.A. said.

This surprised everyone. “The alien must be hearing those guys outside.” The Blue Ranger said.

This gave the Red Ranger an idea. “D.E.C.A., go ahead and open the door.”

The three Stormtroopers kept on working on the door, until it opened on its own.

“Hey, its opened.” One Stormtrooper said.

“They must have realized it was hopeless to go against the Empire.” Another Stormtrooper said.

Just then the Alien jumped out through the door, and pinned one of the three Stormtroopers down. The Stormtrooper didn’t have time to scream as the Alien used its inner jaws to break through the helmet, and killed the soldier immediately. Before the two Stormtroopers could snap out of their shock, the Alien used its hand to knock one of the trooper’s head right off, while using its tail to stab through the other trooper's chest.

“Open Fire!” The seven other Stormtroopers fired their E-11 Blaster Rifles. But the Alien was able to dodge their lasers as the Xenomorph was moving too fast for the Stormtroopers to hit.

“Well, we did warn them.” The Yellow Ranger said as she and the rest of the Power Rangers watched the fight between the Alien and Stormtroopers on the screen.

“Let’s get to the generator, while our alien ‘friend’ keeps them busy.” The Red Ranger said.

"Right." The rest of the team said together.

--------

So there you have it.

Notes:

-So like in Star Wars: A New Hope, the Death Star has many Stormtroopers within it.

-In order for the Space Power Rangers to win, they need to get to the generator & destroy it, and get back to the Astro Megaship without all five of them getting captured by the Stormtroopers, or killed by the Alien.

-For the Stormtroopers to win, they need to capture the Power Rangers and kill the Alien.

-Now for the Alien to win the match, the Xenomorph just needs to kill all five Power Rangers.

-To let everyone know, Darth Vader is not in the match.

Who will win here?

Learn More About
Space Power Rangers
Read more about Space Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Universe Tokusatsu Central

Stormtroopers
Read more about Stormtroopers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD Links: Stormtroopers Wikipedia page Stormtroopers StarWars.com StarWars.com

The Alien
Read more about The Alien at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia