Tournament - Adrian Monk vs. Lt. Columbo
MATCH SCORE
Adrian Monk: 1
Lt. Columbo: 4

Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Match 17271 G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 20

--------

Previously: Tor was able to hold Titanus long enough for Alpha 5 to shutdown the Dinozord. The Time Force Rangers were free thanks to Zordon, as he told them and the Original Rangers that they needed to work together to stop the zombie outbreak. The two teams still didn’t trust each other, until they saw on the Viewing Globe that Angel Grove was being overrun by zombies. Since the time line is already messed up, the Time Force Rangers explained to the Original Rangers about the Zeo Rangers. Meanwhile, on the moon, Finster had recreated the Terror Toad. In order to create a vaccine against the zombie virus, Finster needed the Terror Toad to capture the Moon Rock Aliens.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fight in Part 19.

--------

Inside the Command Center, the Time Force Rangers had finished telling the story of the Zeo Rangers to Zordon, Alpha, and the Original Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly).

Tommy let out a sigh. “So let me see if I got this straight. In the original time line, Master Vile would create the Orb of Doom. Time would be reversed on Earth, and me and the others would be turned back into kids; Again. We would call in the Alien Rangers to help us. Master Vile would leave the Earth, but we would still have Rita and Lord Zedd to worry about. Billy was able to use our Power Coins to make himself back into a teen. However, our powers get destroyed by Zedd and Rita. In order to undo the effect of the Orb of Doom, the others and I would go on a  journey through time to get shards of the Zeo Crystal. Each of us would come back with a shard, with only Aisha staying behind in Africa, and her replacement would be this girl named, Tanya. The Zeo Crystal is able to fix the Earth. But then the Machine Empire shows up to invade the planet. We used the Zeo shards to become the Zeo Power Rangers. Months later, this Gold Ranger appears and help us fight the Machine Empire. But it turns out this guy is actually three people who are looking for a new host for the Gold Ranger powers. Jason would eventually return, and become the new Gold Ranger. Is that about it?”

“Pretty much.” Lucas said.

“Well that’s just great. Not only do we have Zombies, Evil Power Rangers, and Future Criminals to worry about; but in a few weeks, an army of robots from outer space are going to attack the Earth. I’m starting to miss when we only had one enemy to deal with. Who knows what Lord Zedd and Rita could be up to during all of this?” Zack said.

“There’s got to be a way to get the Zeo Crystal.” Kimberly said.

“There isn’t. With the others as zombies, the Zeo Quest can’t happen.” Jen said.

“Hey, just let us out of here, and we’ll be happy to go to the past to get these shards.” Rocky said as he and the rest of the Zombie Rangers (Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were still trapped inside a force-field cage.

“Oh no, you’re not going anywhere. You zombies have already messed-up the time line. We don’t need you to make things even worse.” Wes said.

“What about the Ohrangers? You said they are like the Zeo Rangers. Since they’re dead, maybe we can use their powers?” Tommy asked the Time Force Rangers.

“The Zeo Crystal is supposed to be more powerful then the Ninja Power Coins. Since the Zombie Rangers killed the Ohrangers, they are weaker then the Zeo Rangers. It won’t do us any good to use their powers.” Trip said.

“What about Tanya?” Trini asked.

“What about her?” Katie asked.

“From what you told us, Aisha didn’t go to the past, she went to Africa. That’s where the Zeo shard is. All we have to do is find Tanya and ask her for the shard.” Trini said.

“Ok, but how is one Zeo shard going to help us?” Eric asked.

“Can the Zeo shard be used to increase the Ohrangers’ powers?” Trini asked.

“That could work. We can still have the Zeo Rangers, even without the whole Zeo Crystal.” Alpha said.

“Alright! Now we have something to fight the Machine Empire, as well as these other threats!” Jason cheered.

“But first, we’re going to need the Zeo shard and the Ohrangers’ morphers.” Zordon said.

“The Ohrangers' bodies should still be in the Park. Well, what’s left of them.” Trip quipped.

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. "Now What!" Lucas yelled.

Alpha 5 went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, something is happening in the city!”

“We know. There are zombies eating people. It’s been happening all day.” Eric said.

“No, there is something else happening in Angel Grove!” Alpha cried.

It was chaos in the city of Angel Grove. There were Zombies everywhere as they were eating, or infecting people. The civilians were either trying to run away, or fight back against the living dead.

But then a very big portal opened up in the city. Both humans and zombies stopped what they were doing as they saw it. Just then all six Zyurangers jumped out of the portal.

“It’s the Power Rangers!” A woman cheered. But a laser hit the woman between her eyes, and came out the back of her head. The woman fell to the ground as her life came to an end.

“Wrong!” Tyranno Ranger yelled as he was holding a Ranger Gun.

The Original Rangers and the Time Force Rangers were shocked by what they saw on the Viewing Globe. “That’s the Zyurangers.” Kimberly said with venom in her voice.

“They’re not the only ones. Something else is coming out of the portal.” Katie said.

Just then Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes came marching out of the portal.

“NO WAY!” Zack yelled.

“Most of them look like Power Rangers!” Trini yelled.

“They all must come from the same universe as the Zyurangers and Ohrangers.” Trip said.

“Oh shoot! We’ve got counterparts too.” Wes said as he notices the Timerangers on the Viewing Globe.

“Sure are a lot of people that looks like Masked Rider.” Alpha said.

“Wait, are those Train Power Rangers?” Jason asked as he notices the ToQgers.

Once the Super Hero Taisen Army stopped marching, the portal closed behind them.

“Kill Everyone!” Akarenger yelled.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes started to fire their weapons at the civilians and zombies. Both the living and un-dead were getting gunned down. The civilians tried to run away, but some of them couldn’t escape the firepower of the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“More Meat!” A zombie yelled.

Then all the surviving zombies charged towards the three groups of heroes.

“We’ve got to get out there and stop all of this!” Tommy yelled.

“Are you kidding?! There’s no way I’m getting into that!” Eric yelled.

“Some Power Ranger you are.” Jason said to the Quantum Ranger.

“At least I’m smart enough not to jump into a battle I can’t win.” Eric said back to the Original Red Ranger.

“Eric is right. We’re outnumbered against both sides. If we go out there, we’ll just get killed in the crossfire.” Jen said.

“Hey, what’s that?” Zack asked as he noticed something on the Viewing Globe.

“Is that... The Army?” Trip asked.

Heading towards the battle between the Super Hero Taisen Army and zombies were aircrafts and armored military vehicles. “Ok, everyone. We’ve got people to save, and Power Rangers and zombies to take down. Let’s show them what G.I. Joe can do.” General Hawk said to everyone on the radio as he was riding inside a tank.

“Yo Joe!” The G.I. Joes yelled.

--------

So there you have it.

-Every G.I. Joe from the 1983 animated series is in the match.

-The Super Hero Taisen Army is made up of every Super Sentai team, every Kamen Rider, and every Metal Hero.

-The Ohrangers aren't in this fight as they got killed in Part 6.

-I'm using the Return of the Living Dead Zombies to represent people that got infected by the Marvel Zombies virus.

-There are 300 Zombies (or more if members of G.I. Joe and the Super Hero Taisen Army gets infected by the zombie virus).

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
G.I. Joe
Read more about G.I. Joe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbo Links: Wikipedia Yo Joe Joe Guide

Zombies (Return of the Living Dead)
Read more about Zombies (Return of the Living Dead) at Wikipedia
Official Site: MGM studios Links: Wikipedia Trioxin-wikipedia imdb-Return of the Living Dead

The Super Hero Taisen Universe
Read more about The Super Hero Taisen Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Company Links: Wikipedia

Gotta give it to the Heroes Taisen. I don't think the Joe's conventional weapons are going to do much, and the combined efforts of the Joe's and Taisen will mow down the Zombies quickly.

• Like 1

Fun set up and awesome job!

I agree with Rakai up above. I think both Joe's and Heroes Taisen would be able to take those zombies, but I just don't see the Joe's being about to do too much against the Taisen universe 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RakaiThwei said:

Gotta give it to the Heroes Taisen. I don't think the Joe's conventional weapons are going to do much, and the combined efforts of the Joe's and Taisen will mow down the Zombies quickly.

15 hours ago, Boratz said:

Fun set up and awesome job!

I agree with Rakai up above. I think both Joe's and Heroes Taisen would be able to take those zombies, but I just don't see the Joe's being about to do too much against the Taisen universe 

Thanks for the replies, RakaiThwei and Boratz. 🙂

Maybe this video will change your mind about G.I. Joe. 😉

Another good set-up, Venom. The Rangers are in a real situation this time. 

As for the match, as mentioned, the Teisen Rangers and Joes would likely team up temporarily to kill the zombies. After that, though, the Joes will likely be in a situation that they're rarely in: they'll become little more than fodder to the Rangers.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 2:37 AM, Venom 2009 said:

Maybe this video will change your mind about G.I. Joe. 😉

Heh. You know, more than a few folks that watched the Movie back in the day have said they were inspired to join the military specifically after watching this opening theme.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - WeAreVenom88
4.00 - SSJRuss
4.70 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.70 Total Combined Score
13.70 / 3 = 4.57 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2