Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 20557 Patrick Bateman vs. Cocaine Bear
MATCH SCORE
Patrick Bateman: 0
Cocaine Bear: 1

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 8 Match 17059 Medusa (Marvel) and Snow White vs. Entrapta (Princesses Of Power) and Chel

broadwaybeyonder

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 8

Currently in the Ring:                     Eliminated

Medusa                                                Minerva Mink (Toon physics/tail)

Poison Ivy                                            Daenerys Targaryen (Control of dragons)

Chloe Bourgeois                               Katie Ka-Boom (Toon Monster form)

Carmen Sandiego                             (none)

Katie Ka-Boom                                  (none)

Tasha Yar                                             (none)

Anamaria                                             (none)

Mercy Graves                                    (none)

Harley Quinn                                      (none)

Wednesday Addams                      (none)

Entrapta                                               (none)

Sonya Blade                                        (none)

Roxy Rocket                                       (none)

*THE FOLLOWING BROADCAST IS BEING PRESENTED BY THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL COMBAT COMMISSION.  ALL COMBATANTS MUST AGREE TO FOLLOW TCC GUIDELINES AT ALL TIMES.  SAFETY OF ATENDEES IS NOT GUARANTEED.*

Andel Sanap: With Roxy Rocket’s entrance, Al, we are now halfway through the field of 30 competitors! 

Al Rossi: And the ring is looking pretty crowded!  Roxy and Sonya are duking it out with Poison Ivy, meanwhile the other ladies have recovered from Katie’s explosive exit and are returning to batter each other!  Chloe seems to be trying to get a handle on her new, monstrous appearance, and look!  Medusa has locked eyes with Entrapta! 

Andel Sanap: These two had that hair vs hair match in the arena a few weeks ago!  Entrapta came out on the losing end of that encounter!  Now she’s madly pressing buttons on that remote to summons more drones! 

Crowd: 9!  8!  7!  6!  5!  4!  3!  2!  1! 

BZZZZZ

P.A.: Let’s follow the trail!  Hyah! 

Andel Sanap: A fan favorite, but certainly an unlikely competitor. 

Al Rossi: Well, the fans are sure happy to see the beauty of El Dorado make her way to the teleporter.  Chel beams in, taking in the chaos around her and…umm…what is she doing? 

Andel Sanap: She appears to be sitting cross legged in the middle of the ring. 

Al Rossi: Ha!  She’s taking in the fight.  I don’t believe this!  Hey, you think she wants us to beam her in some popcorn or something?    

Andel Sanap: Well, I believe the show is over.  Medusa has battered the drones away with her newly acquired tail and uses her hair to push Entrapta back.  Now she wraps a strand around Chel’s waist and sends her hurtling towards the ropes! 

Al Rossi: She caught the top rope!  Chel was nearly eliminated!  Her feet did not make contact with the Battlesphere wall! 

Andel Sanap: But now she’s struggling to lift herself back in!  Medusa tries to pry Chel’s grip loose with her hair but Entrapta is there to stop her! 

Al Rossi: But here come’s Chloe!  She leaps over to Medusa and Entrapta, roaring and eyes blazing! 

Andel Sanap: Neither Medusa and Entrapta seem impressed!  By the Force!  They use their hair to toss Miss Bourgeois over the ropes on the other side of the ring! 

Crowd: 5!  4!  3!  2!  1! 

BZZZZZ

P.A.: Some daaaaay my priiiiince will coooome. 

Andel Sanap: Oh no.  Now this is definitely one of the entries I have an issue with the Commission about! 

Al Rossi: Why?  Don’t you like Snow White, as she walks to the teleporter accompanied by flock of songbirds.  She beams in, and immediately runs to the ropes where Chel is and…hey!  She’s helping her back into the ring! 

Andel Sanap: That’s why, Al!  She’s not a fighter!  She doesn’t understand the rules!  I don’t know what the TCC were thinking signing her up for this match! 

Al Rossi: Check out Chel!  She doesn’t look to thrilled.  She made it clear in her interview she didn’t care for the princesses and WHOA!  What a slap to Snow White! 

Andel Sanap: Well, at least it will be short for her.  Chel starts dragging Snow White to the ropes, andwait a moment!  The birds!  Look at the birds! 

Al Rossi: Snow White’s birds beamed in with her!  They’re pecking and clawing at Chel, forcing away from Snow!  Well, they aren’t exactly Daenerys’ dragons but they get the job done! 

Andel Sanap: But now Entrapta moves in to push Snow White into the ropes!  Medusa hair grabs her by the neck!  Chel grabs a hold of Medusa’s tail! 

OK:

Medusa (almost at full strength; also possesses Minerva Mink’s tail and Toon physics from eliminating her earlier), and Snow White (full strength, loyal flock of birds) VS Entrapta (almost at full strength) and Chel (full strength)

Also currently in the ring:

Poison Ivy, Chloe Bourgeois, Carmen Sandiego, Anamaria, Mercy Graves, Tasha Yar, Harley Quinn, Wednesday Addams, Sonya Blade, and Roxy Rocket. 

Teammates can trade opponents and assist each other.  Vote for the team that eliminates the other by throwing them over the top rope. 

Each member of the winning team will be given the powers/abilities of the competitor that they eliminate. 

Check out my other match ups to see how the rest of the match is going. 

Any questions, feel free to ask them. 
Game On! 

Learn More About
Medusa (Marvel)
Read more about Medusa (Marvel) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Toonopedia

Snow White
Read more about Snow White at Wikipedia
Official Site: Disney Links: Wikipedia Official Site Disney Wiki

Entrapta (Princesses Of Power)
Read more about Entrapta (Princesses Of Power) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Netflix Links: Wikipedia

Chel
Read more about Chel at Wikipedia
Official Site: DreamWorks Links: Wikipedia

7 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

You better back off my woman. Even though I hated that movie.

Name the time and place. 🤼‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

Mustafar. Bring your lightsaber.

And you bring your army.

2 hours ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Sorry, fellas.  Chel can't make it for your fight.  She's having dinner with me.  XD  

I’ll be there too. To have dinner with Chel. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, broadwaybeyonder said:

Sorry, invitation only.  XD XD

Like that would stop me.

• Haha 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
3.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.00 Total Combined Score
8.00 / 2 = 4.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Snow White and Medusa (Marvel): 3
Chel and Entrapta (Princesses Of Power): 3

• Like 1

I've been missing commenting and rating on these lately. My bad. 

One thing's for sure here: if Chel were to be thrown out of the ring, I'm pretty sure the dudes here would all "lend a hand" to catch her and "help" her back into the ring. 🤣

Another thing is that Snow White would likely come out on the losing end of the next vote she's in in this arc. Even with the animals, she's still the weakest fighter in this contest so far. Aside from the poison apple incident, in Snow White's main story, the Queen almost strangles her to death with ribbons without much struggle.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...