Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 16917 Conan the Barbarian and Solomon Kane and Dark Agnes De Chastillon vs. Tarzan and John Carter Of Mars and Dejah Thoris

Robert E Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs are probably two of the best remembered pulp writers and some of the few whos characters are still recognized today. 

So I thought a 3 on 3 battle between some of their best known would be fun. Who wins?

Yeah I think Kull might be more recognizable than Agnes, but I wanted a girl on each team.  

Learn More About
Conan the Barbarian
Read more about Conan the Barbarian at Wikipedia
Official Site: Conan Properties International Links: Wiki - Conan the Barbarian Dark Horse Comics - Conan Barbarian Keep

Solomon Kane
Read more about Solomon Kane at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paradox Entertainment Links: Solomon Kane movie Official website Wikipedia

Dark Agnes De Chastillon
Read more about Dark Agnes De Chastillon at Wikipedia
Official Site: Robert E. Howard Links: Wikipedia

Tarzan
Read more about Tarzan at Wikipedia
Official Site: Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. Links: Wiki entry comic-book-and-strip-service tarzan.org

Dejah Thoris
Read more about Dejah Thoris at Wikipedia
Official Site: Public Domain Links: Wikipedia Marvel Wiki Barsoomians Comicvine Dejah Thoris

John Carter Of Mars
Read more about John Carter Of Mars at Wikipedia
Official Site: Edgar Rice Burroughs Links: Wikipedia Encyclopedia Barsoomia Phantombookshop

Big question I gotta ask here Mercenaryblade, won’t Team 2 be handicapped by the fact that if the fight took place on Earth John and Dejah would be much weakened by the greater gravity here, while if the fight took place on Mars, the other four characters already incredible physicals would be greatly increased like John’s was? Sorry if I’m thinking about this too hard. 

11 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Big question I gotta ask here Mercenaryblade, won’t Team 2 be handicapped by the fact that if the fight took place on Earth John and Dejah would be much weakened by the greater gravity here, while if the fight took place on Mars, the other four characters already incredible physicals would be greatly increased like John’s was? Sorry if I’m thinking about this too hard. 

Good point. Never specified terrain, let's say some sufficiently advanced aliens kidnapped them all and has some tech that makes them equal as far as strength goes.

19 hours ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Good point. Never specified terrain, let's say some sufficiently advanced aliens kidnapped them all and has some tech that makes them equal as far as strength goes.

Okey dokey then.

I’ll back team 2 then. Team 1 might have Conan, but novels Tarzan and John Carter are much more badass and OP then their Disney adaptations made them out to be: Burroughs Tarzan wrestled with Dinosaurs and Sea Monsters! And John Carter took on and knocked out at least twelve yellow martians at once and yellow martians are specifically said to be 30 times stronger then the average human!

Conan might be able to handle one of them, but I don’t see either of his teammates lasting long against the other.

16 hours ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Conan the Barbarian and Dark Agnes De Chastillon and Solomon Kane: 3
Tarzan and Dejah Thoris and John Carter Of Mars: 3

How interesting. A tie! I'll accept that. 

Both writers I find influential in my own works, Burroughs slightly more than Howard.