Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminaries - Team Hero vs. Team Dark

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next round of...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Preliminaries are still underway and now we pit our Verse City Districts against one another! Which team will advance to be the chosen three to join the illustrious Verse City League?

Let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s continue the preliminaries...

Sci-fi District V.S. Horror District

[Team Hero] - Luke Skywalker, Scar Predator, Kimberly Hart

VS

[Team Dark] - Cherry Darling, Wolf Man, Headless Horseman

Learn More About
Luke Skywalker
Read more about Luke Skywalker at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucas Films Links: Wiki - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Database - Luke Skywalker Luke Skywalker Fansite

Scar Predator
Read more about Scar Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia- Predator (Alien) AvPGalaxy.net- AvP Predators

Kimberly Ann Hart
Read more about Kimberly Ann Hart at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Cherry Darling
Read more about Cherry Darling at Wikipedia
Official Site: The Weinstein Company Links: Wikipedia: Grindhouse IMDB: Grindhouse Official Movie Page

The Wolf Man
Read more about The Wolf Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Wikipedia IMDb Lon Chaney.com

The Headless Horseman
Read more about The Headless Horseman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures Links: Wikipedia Entry IMDB Profile HAUNTEDHOUSES.COM

I feel like Luke can take this by himself if it is EU Luke easily.

Ignoring that and going with canon Luke. Luke's Lightsaber can make shortwork of Wolfman or the Horseman. Luke also would be able to deal with a machine gun by using the force to remove the magazine. Similar to Vader pulling the pins on a bunch of rebels' thermal detonators.

In a fight between Master Chief and Darth Vader, who would win? - Quora

(This is from the currently canon Vader comics. Vader Down is a great arc if you get the chance to read it.)

Let's say Luke gets taken out by stealth by the Wolfman.

Scar is taking down adult xenomorphs with shuriken. I think his stealth and combat skills could also allow him to take this fight.

I'm not even going to get to power rangers power scaling. Team Hero.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Twogunkid said:

I feel like Luke can take this by himself if it is EU Luke easily.

Ignoring that and going with canon Luke. Luke's Lightsaber can make shortwork of Wolfman or the Horseman. Luke also would be able to deal with a machine gun by using the force to remove the magazine. Similar to Vader pulling the pins on a bunch of rebels' thermal detonators.

In a fight between Master Chief and Darth Vader, who would win? - Quora

(This is from the currently canon Vader comics. Vader Down is a great arc if you get the chance to read it.)

Let's say Luke gets taken out by stealth by the Wolfman.

Scar is taking down adult xenomorphs with shuriken. I think his stealth and combat skills could also allow him to take this fight.

I'm not even going to get to power rangers power scaling. Team Hero.

Man, I feel that might be right on the money.

Luke could really handle this on his own but he tends to be more reactionary in his fights so I don't know if he could get the job done right away. They will have to deal with Cherry first, who has the greatest offense. Wolf Man and Scar would be a fun fight to watch, maybe they stealth into one another then have to go at it.

I'm honestly not sure what Headless can do so...

Also, love Vader Down and the current canon material. Some of the best Star Wars we've gotten in long while.

I figure Kimberly will assume the Wolfman is a Rita Repulsa monster (there is definitely precedent with old Frankenstein), morph, and then go after him. Luke will duel the Headless Horseman, and Scar and Cherry will battle to the death. 

37 minutes ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well hang on everybody do we even know if anyone on Team Hero can even put down The Headless Horseman? The guy is kinda already undead.

If he is slice and diced and not a threat that counts as a win by submission imo and Scar and Luke can handle that.

7 hours ago, Magnamax said:

What part of the timeline are you getting Luke from?

I'm thinking post-ROTJ, during the Original Thrawn Trilogy in the EU.

13 hours ago, leroypowell3 said:

The Sci fi team wins this without even loosing a man.

Honestly I feel like wolfman and Headless will be the biggest obstacles for them. Though in the end you may be right.

3 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I'm thinking post-ROTJ, during the Original Thrawn Trilogy in the EU.

Heroes stomp. 100%.