Rumble 20613 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. T-X (The Terminatrix)
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
T-X (The Terminatrix): 0

Bishop (Marvel Comics) vs. Sunfire
MATCH SCORE
Bishop (Marvel Comics): 3
Sunfire: 1

Rumble 20608 Batman (Terry McGinnis) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Batman (Terry McGinnis): 2
The Xenomorph Queen: 0

Tournament - Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne) vs. Killer Croc
MATCH SCORE
Unstoppable Wasp (Nadia Van Dyne): 4
Killer Croc: 2

Magma (comics) vs. Rictor
MATCH SCORE
Magma (comics): 2
Rictor: 1

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminary - Fantasy District - Team Steel Blades vs. Team Magic

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next entertainment extravaganza...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Districts all across Verse City have chosen to compete in teams of three to see which team will join the illustrious Verse City League, The Heroes of the Multiverse.

Before we begin however, let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s continue the preliminaries...

Fantasy District!

[Team Steel Blades] - Arya Stark, Vin Venture, Drizzt Do'Urden

VS

[Team Magic] - Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Richard Rahl

Learn More About
Drizzt Do'Urden
Read more about Drizzt Do'Urden at Wikipedia
Official Site: Wizards of the Coast Links: Drizzt Do'Urden Drizzt Do'Urden's NPC. Drizzt

Vin
Read more about Vin at Wikipedia
Official Site: Brandon Sanderson Links: Wikipedia The Final Empire wiki Allomantic powers

Arya Stark
Read more about Arya Stark at Wikipedia
Official Site: George R. R. Martin Links: Wikipedia A Wiki of Ice and Fire Tower of the Hand

Harry Potter
Read more about Harry Potter at Wikipedia
Official Site: J.K. Rowling Links: Harry Potter Wikipedia page "Harry Potter" (the saga) Wikipedia page "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Ston

Percy Jackson
Read more about Percy Jackson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rick Riordan Links: Wikipedia Blue Trident (Fan site) Camp half-blood fan site

Richard Rahl
Read more about Richard Rahl at Wikipedia
Official Site: Terry Goodkind Links: Squidoo Sword of Truth Wiki Wikipedia

Drizz't goes up against magicians who can kill with a word. I don't think the YA novel protaganists can handle the Drow Ranger.

Not to mention that as a Drow, Drizz't has inate magic resistance. Team Drizz't.

I don't know the specifics of each team to be perfectly honest, but I know that Drizz't can take on high level D&D spellcasters, and I would honestly take a D&D spellcaster over a Harry Potter wizard any day of the week, especially if said Harry Potter wizard isn't using Avada Kadavra. He can dodge the spell Call Lightning, and while I wouldn't say that makes him lightning speed because, much like Aang blocking lightning, there is a noticeable charge up, I would argue it means he can reliably dodge any spell Harry throws at him. Again, I don't know enough of the people to really say, but of the three I know fairly well (Drizz't, Harry, and Vin), Drizz't is far stronger, faster, and takes on much stronger targets

Interesting discussion so far. I think Percy and Rahl are the bigger threats to the first team. They excel in a straight fight and have magic/god-ish powers. I think they give Drizzt and Vin a run for their money. Arya isn't much of a factor I think because she won't have prep time and a straight fight isn't what she's good at. Vin has the greater speed and could kill quite easily with her unique ability so that is something I don't think they can counter. I don't know much about Drizzt though so it's a gamble.

@Peypeypeypey and @Magnamax I get your points about Drizzt being able to beat Harry, but you’re yet to explain how he’s going to take on Percy: demigods in the Riordan universe are already much stronger and faster then regular humans and as the son of Poseidon Percy is undoubtedly stronger and faster then even other Gods! Percy has beaten Ares the God of War in a sword fight, he’s shrugged off blows from giants and cyclops, and in the book The Last Olympian was able to fight Kronos the King of the Titans to a standstill, didn’t really beat him but stalled him until his friends could find a way to defeat Kronos permanently. Oh and if he’s ever in a place without water he can summon a storm, even small hurricanes to provide him with as much water as he needs to simply wash away Drizzt.