MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Rumble 16258 World's Finest and Han Solo and Chewbacca and Panty and Stocking vs. Avenging Duo and Ladybug and Cat Noir and Bebop & Rocksteady

Venom 2009

Hey, I made a 6 vs 6 match.

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: New York City
terrain_nyc.jpg

Who will win?

Learn More About
Han Solo and Chewbacca
Read more about Han Solo and Chewbacca at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm LTD Links: Wikipedia Entry: Han Solo Wikipedia Entry: Chewbacca Star Wars.com

World's Finest
Read more about World's Finest at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Worlds Finest Online Batman-Superman.com

Panty and Stocking
Read more about Panty and Stocking at Wikipedia
Official Site: GAINAX Links: Wikipedia AnimeNewsNetwork MyAnimeList

Avenging Duo
Read more about Avenging Duo at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia (Thor) Wikipedia (Captain America) Wikipedia (Avengers)

Bebop & Rocksteady
Read more about Bebop & Rocksteady at Wikipedia
Official Site: Mirage Links: Wikipedia TMNT Wikia Villians Wikia

Ladybug and Cat Noir
Read more about Ladybug and Cat Noir at Wikipedia
Official Site: Zagtoon Links: Wikipedia

This probably comes down to Thor vs. Superman, yeah? My understanding of that matchup is that Superman wins if they're in their standard versions, but Thor in his most powerful version apparently like killed Galactus and stuff, so he might have a shot

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This probably comes down to Thor vs. Superman, yeah? My understanding of that matchup is that Superman wins if they're in their standard versions, but Thor in his most powerful version apparently like killed Galactus and stuff, so he might have a shot

Well Ladybug and Cat Noir do have magic, which I understand Superman is weak against.

9 minutes ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well Ladybug and Cat Noir do have magic, which I understand Superman is weak against.

This is something of a misconception. Magic isn't like Kryptonite to Superman. He's not "weak" against it, he just doesn't have any specific resistance to it. 

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

This is something of a misconception. Magic isn't like Kryptonite to Superman. He's not "weak" against it, he just doesn't have any specific resistance to it. 

Yeah, but that just means he's affected by magic the same as everyone else, right? Like, relative to anyone else I don't have a "weakness" to being stabbed, but it would definitely fuck me up.

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

What kind of magic are we talking?

batman can counter magic   with the spell zantana  taught him  and he also uses reverse magic  which is an actual thing  in dc 

and at normal levels superman beats thor  in a really good fight  and chances are bebop and rocksteady  accidentally shoot the ladybug and cat people   while trying to hit batman lol 

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Here is something from the Miraculous Ladybug Wiki.

Lucky Charm: https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Lucky_Charm

Cataclysm: https://miraculousladybug.fandom.com/wiki/Cataclysm

So Ladybug might find a way to beat Superman, and if he gets hit by the Cataclysm, things might not go so well for him.

3 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Yeah, but that just means he's affected by magic the same as everyone else, right? Like, relative to anyone else I don't have a "weakness" to being stabbed, but it would definitely fuck me up.

Not quite, because he's still Superman. Shazam throws magical lightning at Superman fairly regularly, but he survives it fine because he's unimaginably durable. He just doesn't have a specific immunity to magic. This usually manifests with more hax-y magic. For a specific example, an Avada Kedavra might kill him by virtue of just being a kill shot, but no other spell in Harry Potter that does damage would be very likely to do much to him because of his insane durability and regen. To use your stabbing metaphor, it's more like Wolverine. He's not "immune" to stabbing, and a very specific kind of stab (straight through the brain) would kill (some versions of) Wolverine, but most stabs wouldn't overcome his natural tankiness and regen

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Not quite, because he's still Superman. Shazam throws magical lightning at Superman fairly regularly, but he survives it fine because he's unimaginably durable. He just doesn't have a specific immunity to magic. This usually manifests with more hax-y magic. For a specific example, an Avada Kedavra might kill him by virtue of just being a kill shot, but no other spell in Harry Potter that does damage would be very likely to do much to him because of his insane durability and regen. To use your stabbing metaphor, it's more like Wolverine. He's not "immune" to stabbing, and a very specific kind of stab (straight through the brain) would kill (some versions of) Wolverine, but most stabs wouldn't overcome his natural tankiness and regen

Yeah, that's fair. Maybe a more apt stabbing metaphor is a wooden stake through a vampire's heart. That's why I was wondering what kind of magic those characters were using.

My only complaint is that Bebop and Rocksteady aren't on the same team as Batman. I want Bruce, with his infamous prep time, to be forced to find a way to make Bebop and Rocksteady useful lol.

As the teams stand, I think Team Cap and Thor would be more cohesive. Cap is a natural leader, and I forsee Batman and Han Solo clashing. Would that be enough for Team 2 to win, maybe. But, the mutated warthog and rhino are major liabilites.

I love these crazy matches lol.

Team WFHCPS takes this win. Batman can probably handle Bebop and Rocksteady with the help of Chewy and Han as support. Superman, Panty and Stocking can handle the rest as they are incredibly strong and durable. Thor will take some time but Supes can handle him.

There's really a lot of questions here. The Superman vs Thor debate is as old as time and even it probably pales to the Batman vs Captain America debate as far as how much time could be spent analyzing it. I think everyone here is really sleeping on these Panty and Stocking characters who seem as hilarious as their name implies. I checked out their wiki page just now and I would really love to see what might have brought all these fighters in the same room. 

Uh, I think Han and Chewy are definitely the odd men out from just surveying the field, although how much help are Bebop and Rocksteady really giving to team 2. Besides providing weapons (most of which would be useless against Team 2), I don't see what Panty and Stocking provide. I am not familiar with them and was really just happy their backstory is as wild as their name implies. Ladybug and co at least have that magic element to them. Just by that edge, I would give the vote to Team 2.