Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 16221 Lord Drakkon vs. The Super Hero Taisen Universe

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 15

--------

Previously: Alpha 5 was able to save the Zombie Power Rangers from Ransik. The zombies were put inside a force-field cage to keep them from attacking anyone. But tension grows between the Original and Time Force Power Rangers. The Original Rangers believe there is a cure to turn the zombies back to being human. While the Time Force Rangers believe the Zombie Rangers are too dangerous to keep around, and need to be destroyed. Then a fight breaks out between the two teams of Power Rangers.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 12, Part 13, and Part 14.

--------

In Florida, the Zyurangers were down on the ground as they were beaten badly by Lord Drakkon.

“How... How can we be losing to a Power Ranger?” Tyranno Ranger asked.

“That’s because I am on another level than any other Power Ranger. But I have to say, I’m very disappointed with you six. I thought you would be much stronger than normal Power Rangers. But turns out you can’t even live up to the real deal.” Drakkon said.

“Shut up! We’re not beaten yet!” Dragon Ranger yelled as he and the rest of the Zyurangers were getting back up on their feet.

“I say you are. Might as well finish you all now.” Drakkon said.

But before Drakkon did anything, a very big portal opened up far behind the Zyurangers. The six ancient warriors looked behind them only to see Kiba Ranger jumping out of the portal, and landing near them. “Not so fast!” Kiba Ranger yelled at Drakkon.

At first Drakkon was taken back as he thought this was the White Ranger, but after hearing the voice, he realized this wasn’t the Tommy of this world. “So I take it you’re one of these Super Sentai warriors?” He asked Kiba Ranger.

“That right. I’m here to stop you from killing the Zyurangers.” Kiba Ranger said.

“Ah, like one extra Not Power Ranger is going to make any difference.” Drakkon said.

“Who said it was just me?” Kiba Ranger asked.

Drakkon became confused, until he noticed the portal was still open. Then Drakkon and the Zyurangers became shocked as they saw an army come marching out of the portal. Drakkon could see that a third of the army looked like Power Rangers, but there were ones that were completely different to him. The rest of the army were people in some kind of armored suits. Some of them reminded him of those Beetleborgs and that Masked Rider guy he once fought before in other universes. Once the army stopped marching near the Zyurangers, the portal closed behind them.

“You can call us the Super Hero Taisen Army.” Akarenger said.

“Wow! I knew help would come, but I didn’t think everyone would show up.” Tiger Ranger said.

“Ah, looks like the tables have turned now.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“No kill like overkill.” Ptera Ranger said.

“Let’s see how you do against every Kamen Rider, every Metal Hero, and every Super Sentai team.” Tricera Ranger said to Drakkon.

However, Drakkon wasn’t scared. “Will call me impressed. I didn’t think there would be this many of you. But it’s nothing I can’t handle.”

Everyone of the Super Hero Taisen Army either became confused or enraged. “Are you blind or stupid?! Don’t you see we out number you, like a million to one?!” Tyranno Ranger yelled.

“Maybe I would be afraid if I didn’t have my army on standby.” Drakkon said. Then appearing next to Drakkon’s side is the Ranger Slayer, followed by 9,000 Ranger Sentries appearing behind the two Power Rangers.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes were all shocked at the site of Drakkon’s army. “Oh, crap.” Kiba Ranger said.

“If you go against our lord, you go against all of us.” The Ranger Slayer told the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“As you can see I got my army ready to invade this world. As soon as I take care of each of you, I will steal the powers of the Power Rangers of this world, and wipe them out of existence, along with the zombie virus.” Drakkon said to the other army.

But everyone of the Super Hero Taisen Army were enraged. “The only ones that will be destroying the Power Rangers will be us! Starting with the ones right here!” Kiba Ranger yelled.

“Everybody Attack!” Akarenger yelled to the rest of the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“Destroy Them!” Lord Drakkon ordered his army.

Then the battle of the two armies began.

--------

So there you have it.

It’s Lord Drakkon with the Ranger Slayer and 9,000 Ranger Sentries vs every Super Sentai team, every Kamen Rider, and every Metal Hero.

Well the Ohrangers aren’t in this fight as they got killed in Part 6, and the Timerangers are still fighting Ransik in Part 13.

But anyway, who do you think will win here?

On 4/10/2021 at 6:36 PM, RakaiThwei said:

I would have to say Drakkon... He's been successful in taking over his own universe and seizing other worlds.

Thanks for the reply, RakaiThwei. 🙂

So how does everyone like the arc so far? 

On 4/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, Venom 2009 said:

It looks like it's going good to me. 

Good set-up, Venom. :) While Lord Drakkon definitely looks like he could take the various Ranger teams between his own power and his own team of Ranger Sentries, I have a feeling that at least one of the good guys could take advantage of his ego and overloading power to help the team eke out a win.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
3.80 - DSkillz
5.00 - patrickthekid

FPA Calculation:
2 Total Votes cast
8.80 Total Combined Score
8.80 / 2 = 4.40 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Lord Drakkon: 2
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 3

On 4/13/2021 at 9:51 PM, Venom 2009 said:

Thanks for the reply, RakaiThwei. 🙂

Didn't get a chance to comment but I voted Taisen Universe. Drakkon doesn't know these heroes like he does PR. That's going to be is undoing but he's going to really hurt their numbers. He will likely retreat in the battle.

As for the story, I didn't expect this. It was almost out of the blue but that's not a bad thing. Throwing in some of these Taisen Heroes might make things very interesting for the story. Nice job and looking forward to more.

• Like 1