Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Match 15628 Furiosa vs. Lori Quaid

Boratz

The world did not end over night. Humanity did not become extinct in an instant. This apocalyptic age that had multiple waves. The first wave that humanity saw was a pandemic that spread from country to country. After quarantines and lockdowns, the emergence of a vaccine brought hope. Fate had other ideas as the vaccine mutated this virus and created something else entirely. Humanity struggled trying to find a way out of this pestilence.

The second wave of the apocalypse came from the world itself. With devastating changes, the climate changed all throughout the planet. Through the changes in weather conditions, famine swept through civilizations all across the globe. Horrific storms leveled cities and the grounds cracked. As hope was fled away, the highest government officials and the world's elite sought for a way to escape what appeared to be the end of the world. With the third wave of this apocalypse came war.

As the world's governments and the most wealthiest sought to escape this world, the rest of the people went to war with themselves. From devastated cities and countries, the world fought for whatever they could to survive. It seemed what was left of humanity lost itself in the wars that cursed the souls of man.

In the final wave of the apocalypse, death rained down upon the Earth. Wretched beasts from the farthest reaches of space brought death upon many that still lived within the world. In finding an escape the most wealthiest and the government elites found a way to escape Earth and live amongst the stars, leaving behind the rest of humanity. From pestilence, famine, war and death; the world saw different waves of an apocalypse that brought Earth to its knees.

While the elite strived to make settlements on other planets, they occasionally had to come back to the Earth to seek out resources that only Earth had. What was left of humanity on Earth broke into several factions. Some major cities were able to make fortresses with walls that almost touched the clouds. These fortressed cities were called Kingdoms. Only the most powerful that were left on the planet were allowed in these Kingdoms. The rest of the world had villages called Outposts. There was little protection in these Outposts and resources were scarce.

After traveling the world to search for life, a lone warrior found a way to survive. This warrior, Furiosa saw living nightmares that would haunt the most courageous of beings. The living nightmares was not what haunted her, it what she had to do to survive. Everyday outside the Kingdoms was a fight for survival. Every moment was life or death. Everyday, Furiosa stared at the eyes of darkness.

As Furiosa traveled, she saw something in the skies above. Breaking through the clouds, Furiosa saw ships coming down upon the Earth. Running through forests, Furiosa saw as the ships landed in one of the Kingdoms. With the sight of the ships, Furiosa saw something she had never seen before, hope. A small smile formed across her face as she realized that this was just the beginning. All her life, she has fought to survive and now the real battle was about to begin.

In an Outpost not far from that Kingdom, Engines roared as vehicles raced through the land. Children ran as they were being chased down by these vehicles. Groups of people, armed with whatever they had raced to stop these vehicles from capturing the young children. The villagers of the Outposts fought for their young against the mercenaries of the Kingdoms. The mercenaries in these vehicles shot out at the villagers as a battle erupted. Blood splashed through the air as many had fallen in attempts to save their children. Traps were set that overturned the vehicles and the villagers faced their attackers head on. It seemed as if the mercenaries had better weapons, but the villagers had a ruthlessness that kept them in the fight. All hope seemed lost as another vehicle had appeared on the grizzly scene. Bullets rang out as the rest of the villagers were about to retreat into the surrounding forrests.

Suddenly, a single shot rang out and took out the mercenary on the heavy gun of the large metal vehicle. Another shot rang out and took out the driver. The villagers watched as several of their attackers were being taken out on by one. From the treeline, Furiosa walked out with her rifle trained on the armored vehicles. She had taken out most of the mercenaries. She watched as the remaining mercenaries were killed by the villagers. Furiosa steadily approached the villagers as they came out into the open. Furious kept her weapon trained on the strangers as the leader of the villagers stood before her. She looked over the man. He had kind blue eyes and dark brown hair cut short. He had a beard and his face seemed dirty. He was a young man that was probably in his mid to late thirties. He held onto a hatchet and stood quietly before Furiosa.

"Who are you?" The man asked as he glared at the outsider.

"I'm the woman that just saved your ass!" Furiosa responded.

"Why?" The man asked.

"Doesn't matter!" Furiosa responded as she kept her rifle trained on the villagers.

"It does to us!" The man said as he glanced over at the fallen mercenaries.

"My name is Furiosa! I was just passing through when I saw the ships in the sky!" Furiosa said as she lowered her rifle.

"You on your own?" The man asasked.

"For the most part! I was once part of a group but now... now I just do what I can!" Furiosa responded as she continued to look at the villagers.

"Where you from?" The man asked. "Not from here! Have you seen these ships before?" Furiosa asked.

"They started showing up about a year ago and a couple months after that, the Kingdoms started sending groups out for whatever they wanted. Food, water, and recently they started capturing children!" The man responded.

"Why?" Furiosa asked. "Don't know. Don't care. We have done what we could to survive. We've fought and we have lost many!" The man responded.

"How many do you have left?" Furiosa asked. "Everyone you see here!" The man responded. Furiosa looked around and counted maybe a little over a dozen men. She looked back at the leader and asked. "What is your name?"

"Curtis." The man responded as he started to turn around.

"Where are you going?" Furiosa asked as she stepped forward.

"Wherever we can!" Curtis responded. "We can fight back!" Furiosa yelled Curtis kept walking as he had no interest in a war. "I've seen people like you! You live in scraps and you die! Why not fight for hope?"

"We have fought! We've lost more than you could ever know." Curtis responded as he kept walking. "You think I haven't lost! I've lost everything! You don't know me!" Furiosa responded.

"I don't know you. But I know you've lost and I know you've had to do unspeakable things! Things that can haunt a person for the rest of their lives! You become the very monsters that roam this world! I don't know you but I know this world!" Curtis replied. "We do what we can to live and I am not leading these people to die!"

"What are you living for? What are these people living for? These children living for? We were abandoned on this world to rot and now we have a chance. We can truly live!" Furiosa responded. Curtis stopped and glanced back at the warrior.

"Aright... Where do we start?" Curtis asked as he gazed upon the warrior.

Inside the walls of the Kingdom

In the highest tower, the elites sat in a dining area. They were served the finest drinks and the most exotic foods. Sitting in the corner was an agent for the elites. On different stars and different stations, this agent had served the will of the elites. Through assassinations and conducting the most ruthless missions, it was her mission to make sure that the elites held onto their power. This assassin, Lori was given a task to oversee an operation on rotting planet of Earth.

Initially, she was disgusted by having to come to Earth but at least she was having fun. After taking a sip of expensive wine, she watched as one of her associates made his way through the crowd. He had a distressed look on his face as he stood before the blonde assassin. After informing her of his men's recent failures of capturing the children a look of disappointment formed across Lori's face. She walked over to a finely clothed table and put down her glass of wine.

"I have a quota to make and for some reason, your continuous failures have kept me on this shithole!" Lori said as she gazed at her associate.

"Ma'am, the Outposts are proving to be tougher than we thought!" The mercenary pleaded.

"Tougher than you thought? These people are just filth and you can't handle them?" Lori questioned as she circled around the mercenary.

"Ma'am, I don't..." the mercenary said before Lori kicked him between the legs. The mercenary fell to the ground in severe pain as he grabbed onto his groin. Lori continued kicking him between the legs and face. The others in the room could not help but watched as she unleashed a brutal beating upon the mercenary. After a while, she leaned down and grabbed the mercenary's head. She took a blade out from a sheath around her ankle and pointed the blade at his neck.

"Fail again and next time, I will not hold back!" Lori said as she pushed the mercenary's head against the floor.

After putting the blade back in her sheath, she stood up tall and walked backed over the table that she laid her glass. She picked it up and took a sip. A wicked smile formed across her face as she went back to partying with the other elite guests.  Lori eventually went to report to her superiors.

After informing of the failed attempts at capturing the children of the surrounding Outposts, Lori's supervisors critized her of her failures. They told her that if she fails again, she would be severely punished. Rage filled Lori's soul as she started hitting a punching bag. With punches and kicks, she went on for hours until she became exhausted. Looking out a window upon the Kingdom, she knew there would have to be other ways in capturing their targets.

The next night...

While meeting with the head of this particular Kingdom, Lori explained that they would need to unleash a full assault on the surrounding Outposts. The leader of this Kingdom, Snow informed that they do not have enough soldiers to just go out into the world and round up a bunch of children.

As Lori continued to speak with Snow, a siren started to go off. There was an explosion at the south entrance. After being briefed that there were intruders coming into the Kingdom, Snow started to make his way to safe room. Lori quickly went to go arm herself. She put a pistol on a holster on the back of her pants. She then armed herself with a sub machine gun and followed the mercenaries to where the intruders were.

As a fire fight broke out between the mercenaries and the intruders, Lori snuck away as she wants to get a surveillance look as to how many of them were there. As she made her way to the security check point, she looked at the monitors and saw several of the intruders were villagers from the Outpost. Most of them were all at the south entrance, except for a small few. There were some that were heading to the control room. She turned to the door and left with a couple guards.

They quickly made their way to the control room and opened fire on the intruders. As a firefight broke out, Lori's men were quickly shot down but Lori managed to take out all but one intruders at the control room. On a gadget that she had, Lori could see that this one was a woman. This woman had a prosthetic arm and was armed with various weapons.

"Ha... well looks like most of your friends will be surrounded in no time! Looks like it will just be you and me! I think I'll cut off your other arm!" Lori mocked as she gripped her sub machine gun tight.

"I like those odds!" Furiosa responded as she started to shoot out the cameras.

The world did not end over night. Humanity did not become extinct in an instant. This apocalyptic age that had multiple waves. The first wave that humanity saw was a pandemic that spread from country to country. After quarantines and lockdowns, the emergence of a vaccine brought hope. Fate had other ideas as the vaccine mutated this virus and created something else entirely. Humanity struggled trying to find a way out of this pestilence.

The second wave of the apocalypse came from the world itself. With devastating changes, the climate changed all throughout the planet. Through the changes in weather conditions, famine swept through civilizations all across the globe. Horrific storms leveled cities and the grounds cracked. As hope was fled away, the highest government officials and the world's elite sought for a way to escape what appeared to be the end of the world.

With the third wave of this apocalypse came war. As the world's governments and the most wealthiest sought to escape this world, the rest of the people went to war with themselves. From devastated cities and countries, the world fought for whatever they could to survive. It seemed what was left of humanity lost itself in the wars that cursed the souls of man. 

In the final wave of the apocalypse, death rained down upon the Earth. Wretched beasts from the farthest reaches of space brought death upon many that still lived within the world. In finding an escape the most wealthiest and the government elites found a way to escape Earth and live amongst the stars, leaving behind the rest of humanity. From pestilence, famine, war and death; the world saw different waves of an apocalypse that brought Earth to its knees.

While the elite strived to make settlements on other planets, they occasionally had to come back to the Earth to seek out resources that only Earth had. What was left of humanity on Earth broke into several factions. Some major cities were able to make fortresses with walls that almost touched the clouds. These fortressed cities were called Kingdoms. Only the most powerful that were left on the planet were allowed in these Kingdoms. The rest of the world had villages called Outposts. There was little protection in these Outposts and resources were scarce.

After traveling the world to search for life, a lone warrior found a way to survive. This warrior, Furiosa saw living nightmares that would haunt the most courageous of beings. The living nightmares was not what haunted her, it what she had to do to survive. Everyday outside the Kingdoms was a fight for survival. Every moment was life or death. Everyday, Furiosa stared at the eyes of darkness.

As Furiosa traveled, she saw something in the skies above. Breaking through the clouds, Furiosa saw ships coming down upon the Earth. Running through forests, Furiosa saw as the ships landed in one of the Kingdoms. With the sight of the ships, Furiosa saw something she had never seen before, hope. A small smile formed across her face as she realized that this was just the beginning. All her life, she has fought to survive and now the real battle was about to begin.

In an Outpost not far from that Kingdom,

Engines roared as vehicles raced through the land. Children ran as they were being chased down by these vehicles. Groups of people, armed with whatever they had raced to stop these vehicles from capturing the young children. The villagers of the Outposts fought for their young against the mercenaries of the Kingdoms. The mercenaries in these vehicles shot out at the villagers as a battle erupted. Blood splashed through the air as many had fallen in attempts to save their children. Traps were set that overturned the vehicles and the villagers faced their attackers head on. 

It seemed as if the mercenaries had better weapons, but the villagers had a ruthlessness that kept them in the fight. All hope seemed lost as another vehicle had appeared on the grizzly scene. Bullets rang out as the rest of the villagers were about to retreat into the surrounding forrests. Suddenly, a single shot rang out and took out the mercenary on the heavy gun of the large metal vehicle. Another shot rang out and took out the driver. The villagers watched as several of their attackers were being taken out on by one. 

From the treeline, Furiosa walked out with her rifle trained on the armored vehicles. She had taken out most of the mercenaries. She watched as the remaining mercenaries were killed by the villagers. Furiosa steadily approached the villagers as they came out into the open. Furious kept her weapon trained on the strangers as the leader of the villagers stood before her. She looked over the man. He had kind blue eyes and dark brown hair cut short. He had a beard and his face seemed dirty. He was a young man that was probably in his mid to late thirties. He held onto a hatchet and stood quietly before Furiosa.

"Who are you?" The man asked as he glared at the outsider.

"I'm the woman that just saved your ass!" Furiosa responded.

"Why?" The man asked.

"Doesn't matter!" Furiosa responded as she kept her rifle trained on the villagers.

"It does to us!" The man said as he glanced over at the fallen mercenaries.

"My name is Furiosa! I was just passing through when I saw the ships in the sky!" Furiosa said as she lowered her rifle.

"You on your own?" The man asked.

"For the most part! I was once part of a group but now... now I just do what I can!" Furiosa responded as she continued to look at the villagers.

"Where you from?" The man asked.

"Not from here! Have you seen these ships before?" Furiosa asked.

"They started showing up about a year ago and a couple months after that, the Kingdoms started sending groups out for whatever they wanted. Food, water, and recently they started capturing children!" The man responded. 

"Why?" Furiosa asked.

"Don't know. Don't care. We have done what we could to survive. We've fought and we have lost many!" The man responded.

"How many do you have left?" Furiosa asked.

"Everyone you see here!" The man responded.

Furiosa looked around and counted maybe a little over a dozen men. She looked back at the leader and asked. "What is your name?"

"Curtis." The man responded as he started to turn around. 

"Where are you going?" Furiosa asked as she stepped forward. 

"Wherever we can!" Curtis responded.

"We can fight back!" Furiosa yelled
 Curtis kept walking as he had no interest in a war. "I've seen people like you! You live in scraps and you die! Why not fight for hope?"

"We have fought! We've lost more than you could ever know." Curtis responded as he kept walking.

"You think I haven't lost! I've lost everything! You don't know me!" Furiosa responded.

"I don't know you. But I know you've lost and I know you've had to do unspeakable things! Things that can haunt a person for the rest of their lives! You become the very monsters that roam this world! I don't know you but I know this world!" Curtis replied. "We do what we can to live and I am not leading these people to die!"

"What are you living for? What are these people living for? These children living for? We were abandoned on this world to rot and now we have a chance. We can truly live!" Furiosa responded.

Curtis stopped and glanced back at the warrior. Aright... Where do we start?"

Inside the walls of the Kingdom

In the highest tower, the elites sat in a dining area. They were served the finest drinks and the most exotic foods. Sitting in the corner was an agent for the elites. On different stars and different stations, this agent had served the will of the elites. Through assassinations and conducting the most ruthless missions, it was her mission to make sure that the elites held onto their power. This assassin, Lori was given a task to oversee an operation on rotting planet of Earth. Initially, she was disgusted by having to come to Earth but at least she was having fun.

After taking a sip of expensive wine, she watched as one of her associates made his way through the crowd. He had a distressed look on his face as he stood before the blonde assassin. After informing her of his men's recent failures of capturing the children a look of disappointment formed across Lori's face. She walked over to a finely clothed table and put down her glass of wine.

"I have a quota to make and for some reason, your continuous failures have kept me on this shithole!" Lori said as she gazed at her associate.

"Ma'am, the Outposts are proving to be tougher than we thought!" The mercenary pleaded.

"Tougher than you thought? These people are just filth and you can't handle them?" Lori questioned as she circled around the mercenary.

"Ma'am, I don't..." the mercenary said before Lori kicked him between the legs. The mercenary fell to the ground in severe pain as he grabbed onto his groin. Lori continued kicking him between the legs and face. The others in the room could not help but watched as she unleashed a brutal beating upon the mercenary. After a while, she leaned down and grabbed the mercenary's head. She took a blade out from a sheath around her ankle and pointed the blade at his neck.

"Fail again and next time, I will not hold back!" Lori said as she pushed the mercenary's head against the floor. 

After putting the blade back in her sheath, she stood up tall and walked backed over the table that she laid her glass. She picked it up and took a sip. A wicked smile formed across her face as she went back to partying with the other elite guests.

Lori eventually went to report to her superiors. After informing of the failed attempts at capturing the children of the surrounding Outposts, Lori's supervisors critized her of her failures. They told her that if she fails again, she would be severely punished. Rage filled Lori's soul as she started hitting a punching bag. With punches and kicks, she went on for hours until she became exhausted. Looking out a window upon the Kingdom, she knew there would have to be other ways in capturing their targets.

The next night...

While meeting with the head of this particular Kingdom, Lori explained that they would need to unleash a full assault on the surrounding Outposts. The leader of this Kingdom, Snow informed that they do not have enough soldiers to just go out into the world and round up a bunch of children. As Lori continued to speak with Snow, a siren started to go off. There was an explosion at the south entrance. After being briefed that there were intruders coming into the Kingdom, Snow started to make his way to safe room.

Lori quickly went to go arm herself. She put a pistol on a holster on the back of her pants. She then armed herself with a sub machine gun and followed the mercenaries to where the intruders were. As a fire fight broke out between the mercenaries and the intruders, Lori snuck away as she wants to get a surveillance look as to how many of them were there. As she made her way to the security check point, she looked at the monitors and saw several of the intruders were villagers from the Outpost. Most of them were all at the south entrance, except for a small few. There were some that were heading to the control room. She turned to the door and left with a couple guards. 

They quickly made their way to the control room and opened fire on the intruders. As a firefight broke out, Lori's men were quickly shot down but Lori managed to take out all but one intruders at the control room. On a gadget that she had, Lori could see that this one was a woman. This woman had a prosthetic arm and was armed with various weapons. 

"Ha... well looks like most of your friends will be surrounded in no time! Looks like it will just be you and me! I think I'll cut off your other arm!" Lori mocked as she gripped her sub machine gun tight.

"I like those odds!" Furiosa responded as she started to shoot out the cameras. 

Hope you all enjoy and sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors

Furiosa is armed with a rifle, pistol, flare gun and her prosthetic arm

Lori is armed with a sub machine gun, pistol and blade

Well done for using two characters with no records - a very original story and intersting match-up! 

I think I'm leaning towards Lori for nostalgia's sake, and the fact that she seems the more ruthless operative, but Furiosa is one of those pure survival types so could well take this! Don't know is the verdict right now.

Consider That A Divorce - JustPost: Virtually entertaining

• Like 1

Just rewatched several YouTube clips that featured the two ladies and in my opinion Furiosa certainly seems like the better fighter and more accurate shooter. Her strikes and body shoots seem far brutal and faster then what I saw with the Lori vs Melina fight, more importantly Furiosa is a much better shot then Lori. I lost count of how many times she failed to shoot Quaid, even when he was four feet from her! Given that the fight starts with guns, I’m voting for Furiosa.