Godzilla

Slot: The Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Godzilla at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toho Co

Battle Terrain

From what I know about Power Rangers, Godzilla outclasses them all solidly. He's a lot heavier, his atomic breath would possibly just end the fight outright, and the big G is incredibly durable. I'll refrain from voting for now but from what I know about the two Godzilla wins easily

20 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

There's.... a big difference between Godzillas. Which one are we taking in account here? Or is it an amalgamation?

He's the one who makes my team win :P 

To give a serious answer, something of an amalgamation is usually what we go with. The only version of Godzilla that I think is explicitly off limits is the one from that arcade game or whatever that blew up a planet in a single breath, and those anime movies because those are so much bigger that I think his feats shouldn't be counted

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

He's the one who makes my team win :P 

To give a serious answer, something of an amalgamation is usually what we go with. The only version of Godzilla that I think is explicitly off limits is the one from that arcade game or whatever that blew up a planet in a single breath, and those anime movies because those are so much bigger that I think his feats shouldn't be counted

Amalgamation Goji wins then, no questions about it. Both answers accounted to the same thing at the end, haha.

Wow, I didn’t think the Dino Ultrazord’s first match would be up against Godzilla!

In the end of most Power Rangers episodes of Season 1, the Dino Ultrazord would one hit a monster. But who knows how many hits it would take to bring down the King of the Monsters?

27 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

How strong are Dinozord's strikes on the usual?

Well one thing the Dino Ultrazord never lost a fight.

Just now, Venom 2009 said:

Well one thing the Dino Ultrazord never lost a fight.

Any out of shape guy who spends most of his life inside has never lost a fight either, although I wouldn't like his chances against a battle tested and scarred bear. You see where I'm going with this?

5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Any out of shape guy who spends most of his life inside has never lost a fight either, although I wouldn't like his chances against a battle tested and scarred bear. You see where I'm going with this?

🤷‍♂️

Here is a video of the Dino Ultrazord finishers. See 3:12 to 11:58.

2 hours ago, Macklemore said:

I'll have you know, I got into many a tussles back in kindergarten, and my mommy says I won all of them. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

I don’t know this would be allowed, but could the Dino Ultrazord break down into individual zords to gang up on Godzilla?

I reallly don't think they'd get one shot since Zords have gotten hit with hits similar to power levels that Godzilla possesses. And while Godzilla has been known to fight two monsters at once, five is something I don't htink he has any experience with not counting any 3-D brawlers. He might get one or two, but the rest is still gonna come at him.

11 minutes ago, Gizmo Hibiki said:

I reallly don't think they'd get one shot since Zords have gotten hit with hits similar to power levels that Godzilla possesses. And while Godzilla has been known to fight two monsters at once, five is something I don't htink he has any experience with not counting any 3-D brawlers. He might get one or two, but the rest is still gonna come at him.

I'd need evidence that they have anywhere near the durability or damage output separate as they do together. Why would they ever fuse if it doesn't grant them a massive overall power boost? Also, Godzilla seems to be well above the level of damage output of the goons the Power Rangers are able to tank. Also, here he is taking out three other Kaiju at once. Godzilla monsters are massively powerful beings, and are all much bigger and (from what I can tell) hit much harder than the individual Zords.