Slot: Bringing the team's Magic
Season Wins: 2
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Zatanna at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Shaolin Temple

I don't really know Moro, and to be honest trying to demystify exactly how strong any Dragon Ball character is at this point is basically impossible. The story is way too inconsistent. Probably Moro though? Just because of how strong DBS is at this point. I can't imagine Toriyama would throw anything other than other villain that's just a straight power escalation into the mix at this point. Looking into their respect threads doesn't really even help any because 1. Zatanna seems super inconsistent, and 2. Because Dragon Ball rarely if ever has any meaningful distinctions between power levels, I have no idea how to interpret how strong their characters are anymore.

So I have no idea who wins. Probably Moro. But if anyone more knowledgeable than me comes along with more info, that would be helpful

3 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I don't really know Moro, and to be honest trying to demystify exactly how strong any Dragon Ball character is at this point is basically impossible. The story is way too inconsistent. Probably Moro though? Just because of how strong DBS is at this point. I can't imagine Toriyama would throw anything other than other villain that's just a straight power escalation into the mix at this point. Looking into their respect threads doesn't really even help any because 1. Zatanna seems super inconsistent, and 2. Because Dragon Ball rarely if ever has any meaningful distinctions between power levels, I have no idea how to interpret how strong their characters are anymore.

So I have no idea who wins. Probably Moro. But if anyone more knowledgeable than me comes along with more info, that would be helpful

The problem arises when you realizes this guy physically outclasses most of the magicians in this group by virtue of being faster and stronger (He's on the level of DBS Vegeta after all.)

So yeah, you picked good. He destroys Zatanna before she can mutter a word by virtue of being faster than sound.

5 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The problem arises when you realizes this guy physically outclasses most of the magicians in this group by virtue of being faster and stronger (He's on the level of DBS Vegeta after all.)

So yeah, you picked good. He destroys Zatanna before she can mutter a word by virtue of being faster than sound.

That makes sense, but it doesn't really feel like it's in the spirit of the match up, you know? I don't think it's cheating or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like a "magic fight" to me.

1 minute ago, Peypeypeypey said:

That makes sense, but it doesn't really feel like it's in the spirit of the match up, you know? I don't think it's cheating or whatever, but it just doesn't feel like a "magic fight" to me.

I agree, but it's not like he wouldn't do that in character.

15 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

If it comes to a magic fight, Moro can absorb the planet and it's inhabitants life energy. This would include Zatanna. He can do this pretty quickly if I remember right so unless she can do something equally as impressive I think it goes to Moro.

Zatanna's top tier feats would be beating Zor, who is essentially omnipotent and inter-dimensional. This guy gave pre-crisis Spectre a fight. She's able to effect reality and a version of her has been able to depower Mr. Mxyzptlk, and able to lock down the REd God. Given her fight with Zor, he's at least hypersonic in combat and can move faster than light. She's beaten Lobo and Despero. I think on a pure magic level, she has a good chance.

44 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

Thicc thighs save lives, Pey.

Right on. 

And now, my domination of the main forum page's "Recent Posts" column is complete. :D  And gah, another match-up I could've made a draw or even helped turn the vote around.  Gotta start hanging around here more often ...

Seriously, Zatanna should've lost in 3.1. She needs to go down. 😛