Slot: The teams Dark Secret
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hellhounds at Wikipedia
Official Site: CW TV

Battle Terrain
Target: Jurrasic Park Team

They're invisible and can be stopped by salt circles. Honestly, this feels more like Jason's wheelhouse here. That and his wider range of recorded abilities seem more aligned for this fight.

Teleporting, etc.

Just because they can be stopped by salt circles, doesn't mean the skeptics that are this paleontologist crew will actually know to use salt. Seems out of their area, in all honesty. Speaking of which, as dogs, they would be a lot faster than lumbering Jason, and they would probably have a head start on him.

32 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Just because they can be stopped by salt circles, doesn't mean the skeptics that are this paleontologist crew will actually know to use salt. Seems out of their area, in all honesty. Speaking of which, as dogs, they would be a lot faster than lumbering Jason, and they would probably have a head start on him.

That said, the Hounds do have a weakness (salt circles) which the scientists could potentially figure out.  Jason, not so much.

Classic turtle and hare match.

Can the faster Hounds can find a win before the scientists can figure it out and slower Jason catches up.

17 minutes ago, Fox said:

That said, the Hounds do have a weakness (salt circles) which the scientists could potentially figure out.

It's just a bit strange, isn't it. I know it's a weaksauce weakness, and salt is very much abundant, but when one is being chased by something they can't see, one also does not usually think "I will get the salt!"

Especially not men of science.

After looking into Jason's teleport ability, I can safely say that it's exaggerated fully in this battle. First of all, the teleport works once Jason has already given chase, as he never actively zooms around the city by teleporting in search of his victims. If this takes place during the first Jurassic Park movie, and they're just dropped on the island, by the time Jason finds anyone the Hellhounds would have already killed them as they are literally the best possible trackers when it comes to humans. They're invisible, they track people until they're dead, and most importantly they are faster than Jason even when teleporting (which isn't really that useful for him at all unless they all spawn in the same area).

Sorry for doubleposting, but this battle requires more debate in my opinion hahaha.

On 9/2/2020 at 2:30 PM, Macklemore said:

After looking into Jason's teleport ability, I can safely say that it's exaggerated fully in this battle. First of all, the teleport works once Jason has already given chase, as he never actively zooms around the city by teleporting in search of his victims. If this takes place during the first Jurassic Park movie, and they're just dropped on the island, by the time Jason finds anyone the Hellhounds would have already killed them as they are literally the best possible trackers when it comes to humans. They're invisible, they track people until they're dead, and most importantly they are faster than Jason even when teleporting (which isn't really that useful for him at all unless they all spawn in the same area).

Sorry for doubleposting, but this battle requires more debate in my opinion hahaha.

You're totally right, but I admittedly had already voted for Jason at this point, thinking his general "shows up where he needs to be" thing would get him a win. That's totally my bad, I'll hold off on voting so early next time