Slot: Bringing the team's Projectiles
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Bullseye at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel comics

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Mines Of Moria

Man this one is tough. These guys could go on for hours. But my only guess is if Bullseye gets beat by Daredevil and we assume Daredevil gets beat by John Wick, then I would assume John Wick would win.

1 minute ago, SSJRuss said:

Man this one is tough. These guys could go on for hours. But my only guess is if Bullseye gets beat by Daredevil and we assume Daredevil gets beat by John Wick, then I would assume John Wick would win.

A>B>C logic doesn't work well in scenarios like this. Furthermore, even if it did, why would John Wick be able to beat Daredevil in your opinion?

3 minutes ago, MemeGuy said:

A>B>C logic doesn't work well in scenarios like this. Furthermore, even if it did, why would John Wick be able to beat Daredevil in your opinion?

It's mostly just a feeling. In my head I keep comparing the John Wick movies to the Netflix Daredevil. I'm not saying this is that version of the character but still... John Wick feels more durable to me and his weaponry is more substantial.

Just now, SSJRuss said:

It's mostly just a feeling. In my head I keep comparing the John Wick movies to the Netflix Daredevil. I'm not saying this is that version of the character but still... John Wick feels more durable to me and his weaponry is more substantial.

John Wick is good, but he's not any better than people who are good at shooting things in real life. Like, he's not "feed Bullseye non-solid foods so he can't use his feces to kill guards" good.

On 8/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, Macklemore said:

John Wick is good, but he's not any better than people who are good at shooting things in real life. Like, he's not "feed Bullseye non-solid foods so he can't use his feces to kill guards" good.

Is there actually a comic where they tried to make a character seem cool by using his poop to kill people?

If I get to wank my own character here for a bit.... Of course I won't vote for myself!

Bullseye once killed 4 dudes by flicking screws at them, the guy doesn't miss. 

Killed a dude with a folded up dollar bill.

His bones are laced with adamantium.

He's deflected shots while wearing handcuffs, and those shots killed the guys who fired them.

qCw5sBw.png

For my own counter, John Wick is the epitome of crazy-prepared. That and we've seen him take insane amounts of punishment,to the point of ridiculous. He's also able to pull off the same ninja shit that Daredevil is known for. As seen in the third movie against Zero.

Bullseye is tough, but John has the edge on cunning. Also, his third movie? That was John running on fumes, fresh off the bullshit thrown at him from the second film.