Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

OMFG

1 minute ago, Confession FPT said:

OOC: the torch is not lit at this time, he was instructed to potentially start a distraction fire of things went south. 

OOC: Gotcha, I'm just updating so you guys do something hehe

Thanks to his winged form, Corvo was able to provide a bird's eye view perspective of the enemies camp.

A standard camp, surrounded by walls to the sides. There are two main openings, one to the east and one to the south. The the West, the camp is surrounded by hills and cliffs, all around the camp are trees and bushes.

Luckily, the watchtower was unoccupied, so he was not spotted. 

There are many tents, sleeping areas for the bandits. One main hut, which belonged to Big Bertha.

we8unzra5w631.jpg

Just now, The Boob Tube said:

Ooc: How many bandits are occupying this camp?

OOC: We know there's 15 in all but not sure. They seemed lax though from my scouting so I'm guessing they're all inside.

If not and things go south, I'll try to carry the smallest of the party away.

4 hours ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Corvo banked and swooped down, flapping his wings once to settle gently. As they retracted in, he cleared his throat and spoke.

"Not sure what part of the plans you remember. But I felt a reminder was in order just in case. You, Farley and me will step up to the gates. Call out then for Bertha of the Rowdy Maidens and say we are here for justice on behalf of those among them affected."

He paused and gave off a grim air as he added. "These are battered women now. Folks who fled and took to violence, believing there was no other option. As a result, they're on a hair trigger. Everyone try not to upset them, though I feel we should be fine. Can't be too careful."

Especially now that their troublemaker was gone.

It was a bad thought, but not inaccurate the Tiefling felt.

"Yes that how I remember it."

As we get in sights of the camp, Farley stands out in front. He is ready to approach the gate when his companions are.

Just now, SSJRuss said:

"Yes that how I remember it."

As we get in sights of the camp, Farley stands out in front. He is ready to approach the gate when his companions are.

Corvo does the same and prepares himself for what's to come.

With knowledge of the camp layout, Cliff would be positioned in the Eastern section of forest, between the two gates.

Quietly, to Muggy,  "Do you think you can sneak back and forth between the east and south gate? It would be good to have eyes everywhere."

25 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Corvo does the same and prepares himself for what's to come.

Clara takes a few deep breaths as she prepares to head into camp. "Okay, we can do this. I can do this." As Clara leaves her spellbooks tucked into a nice little corner, she pulls out her small pouch in hand and heads over to Corvo and Farley. "Let's go."

Clara takes a few deep breaths as she prepares to head into camp. "Okay, we can do this. I can do this." As Clara leaves her spellbooks tucked into a nice little corner, she pulls out her small pouch in hand and heads over to Corvo and Farley. "Let's go."

Ok. It was time to shine.

Goro approached the gate, cleared his throat and taking up Jessamine...Knocked on the gates with her hilt.

Loudly.

17 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

With cane in hand and a gentle smile on his face, he walks with Clara and Corvo to the gate.

Just now, Hugo Fowl said:

Ok. It was time to shine.

Goro approached the gate, cleared his throat and taking up Jessamine...Knocked on the gates with her hilt.

Loudly.

As Corvo knocks on the gate, Clara uses the spell Blade Ward on herself in preparation for a possible attack. 

As Corvo knocks on the gate, Clara uses the spell Blade Ward on herself in preparation for a possible attack. 

"Don't forget what we said and if you have any problems, look to me or Farley to talk." Corvo muttered in support.

As the trio walks up to the door, 3 armed bandits met them at the entrance.

2 of them with blades and shields, the other one with a greatsword.

Eyeing the members of the party up and down, the one with the larger blade spoke first.

"You're lucky you have a women with you, or we would've strung you up by the nads you filthy male." She utters, words full of venom and disgust.

The other girl spits in the floor, while her friend cracks her knuckles.

"What hell do you..." She starts, before suddenly stopping. "Wait a minute... You're all wearing the same badge as that annoying ass cat that flashed us earlier!"

The bandits draw their weapons, finger on the proverbial trigger.

"Come back for more huh?"

Just now, OMFG said:

As the trio walks up to the door, 3 armed bandits met them at the entrance.

2 of them with blades and shields, the other one with a greatsword.

Eyeing the members of the party up and down, the one with the larger blade spoke first.

"You're lucky you have a women with you, or we would've strung you up by the nads you filthy male." She utters, words full of venom and disgust.

The other girl spits in the floor, while her friend cracks her knuckles.

"What hell do you..." She starts, before suddenly stopping. "Wait a minute... You're all wearing the same badge as that annoying ass cat that flashed us earlier!"

The bandits draw their weapons, finger on the proverbial trigger.

"Come back for more huh?"

"My name is Corvo of the Healing Church. The one who has done you harm has paid for his crimes. I wielded the sword myself."

Corvo said as he added swiftly, this little hiccup NOT in the plan making him speak for damage control before he planned it. "We had been tasked to do something about your group, true. But then I was curious and decided to look into why such a group came to be. From what I understand, all of you had been beaten or subjected unlawfully and immorally by men. Knowing this, we have come to find justice for all-and not simply death. There's been enough of that." He paused and added more kindly, pulling down his mask to show his expression-open and earnest.

"Make no mistake. There will be justice. But it will not be found in lashing at the world, forgetting what it means to be a person. Or in killing everything that disagrees or is different from you."

[Using persuasion for this. Also, pls back me up guys. Give it your best shot. Lol.]

"Trust me, ladies. We are not people to be trifled with." Clara's eyes light up yellow as she pours out her pouch full of crystalized sand as it begins to swirl and form into a crystal ball. "Surrender your leader or face her fate as well."

ooc: intimidination on the bandits 

Adding to what Corvo said, Farley stands with his hands open so they would see he is unarmed.

"Hello. My name is Farley. I know we look an interesting bunch, But please don't hurt us. We have no intention of hurting you or anyone you care about. We hope, actually to learn from you and help you. As my friend said, the one who attacked you has returned to the soil. His life was cut short by his actions and do not seek retribution."

Farley gives the bandits his most welcoming smile.

Rolling for persuasion. I would like for them to put their weapons down and see us as allies. At the very least are open to the thought of what we have to say.

OOC: @Hugo Fowl rolled a 3+6, @The Boob Tube rolled a 6. Average DC of 10... Bad luck on that one.

However, @SSJRuss rolled a 10!!

IC:

The bandit turned to Corvo, "Listen buddy, you better stop mansplaining before we kick your ass like we did to that perverted cat." She gestured to his private parts, implying that they're going to be chopping them off 

In their rage, the completely disregarded Clara.

However, once they saw Farley, the bigger bandit's eyes lit up.

"OH! A cute turtle! I used to have one just like you when I was a wee lass!" The bandit exclaimed, nostalgia in her voice.

She dropped her sword and ran up to Farley, stroking his bald turtle head.

"Who's the goodest turtle?" She asked, cooing him as she caressed his scalp. "What can momma do for the widdle turtle and his widdle friends?" The bandit would ask.

Just now, OMFG said:

OOC: @Hugo Fowl rolled a 3+6, @The Boob Tube rolled a 6. Average DC of 10... Bad luck on that one.

IC:

The bandit turned to Corvo, "Listen buddy, you better stop mansplaining before we kick your ass like we did to that perverted cat." She gestured to his private parts, implying that they're going to be chopping them off 

"OH! A cute turtle! I used to have one just like you when I was a wee lass!" The bandit exclaimed, nostalgia in her voice.

"Who's the goodest turtle?" She asked, cooing him as she caressed his scalp. "What can momma do for the widdle turtle and his widdle friends?" The bandit would ask.

"Down Jessamine." Corvo muttered, sotto voce. 

The end result was that they were in and he would NOT have to kill more people today.

That was always a bonus.

2 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

"Down Jessamine." Corvo muttered, sotto voce. 

The end result was that they were in and he would NOT have to kill more people today.

That was always a bonus.

*How come you never stroke me like she just did to that overgrown turtle?* Jessamine complained.

48 minutes ago, OMFG said:

IC:

Farley hadn't expected this... Reaction. But he welcomed it by hugging the bandit that petted him.

"I am a good turtle. Me and my friends just wanted to know what WE could do for YOU so that you'll forgive men and stop hurting them. Perhaps you ladies could become a travel pack of heroic ladies? Someone for little girls to look up to?"

Just now, OMFG said:

*How come you never stroke me like she just did to that overgrown turtle?* Jessamine complained.

"....."

He wondered if Great Old One Warlocks had the same problems as he did.

Muggy was a lil bored. He had received no indication that he should start a fire. He took out his crowbar and decided to carefully try to peel some of the wall away to see if he could make a looky-hole. So he can better survey the situation his party members were in. He did this for completely professional scouting reasons, not because he wanted to ogle at a hoard of lady-bandits, get your mind out of the gutter. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Farley hadn't expected this... Reaction. But he welcomed it by hugging the bandit that petted him.

"I am a good turtle. Me and my friends just wanted to know what WE could do for YOU so that you'll forgive men and stop hurting them. Perhaps you ladies could become a travel pack of heroic ladies? Someone for little girls to look up to?"

"I dunno Mr. Turtle, we go what we do because Big Bertha orders us around. We just hates living where we did. It's easy out here, you don't have to do chores all day, you can beat up men," She glared at Corvo, "And it's pretty relaxing, once you get past the whole mugging people y'know?"

7 hours ago, OMFG said:

"I dunno Mr. Turtle, we go what we do because Big Bertha orders us around. We just hates living where we did. It's easy out here, you don't have to do chores all day, you can beat up men," She glared at Corvo, "And it's pretty relaxing, once you get past the whole mugging people y'know?"

"Is that where you get most of your income and supplies? Mugging? I see. I've often heard that earning ones money is better than having it at all. You'll all have a sense of pride. I think becoming adventures or a mercenary group for hire suits your needs much better. Perhaps, might I speak with Big Bertha inside? I'm sure she wants whats best."