Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

OMFG

6 minutes ago, IKA said:

Elbine moves his bow to now point directly at Clara, still moving side to side.

"Did you... Did you cast a spell on me when we first met?" 

For the first time, Elbine's words come off as unconfident in his actions. The words barley coming out as a mutter.

The look on Clara's face has sheer shock with this unexpected turn of events. She raises one hand in front of her body, and the other goes behind her back. "Wha-what are you talking about, Elbine? I-I-I wo-would never do such a thing towards a teammate." As Clara is talking Elbine down, she pulls out her red velvet pouch from behind the back pocket of her formal dress. "I have no wish to harm you."

Just now, IKA said:

Elbine draws his bow back further.

"If you kill me, my body will let go of the arrow, who ever it hits, the blood will be on your hands not mine." 

The purview of a coward. Corvo ran through a few ideas in his head and then-.

Just now, The Boob Tube said:

"Okay, okay!" Clara exclaims as she tosses the blade to the ground with a light chuck. "D-does this mean I'm under arrest as well, Corvo? I don't want to go back home."

Just now, IKA said:

Elbine moves his bow to now point directly at Clara, still moving side to side.

"Did you... Did you cast a spell on me when we first met?" 

For the first time, Elbine's words come off as unconfident in his actions. The words barley coming out as a mutter.

That was it.

This was stupid.

Barely thought out as well. Corvo had enough and he had no more patience for this anymore. Before witnesses, this idiot threatened to kill Innocents and even went out of his way to attempt to force them to follow him.

Corvo couldn't care less.

He drew his sword from the sheath, the same color scheme as the blades he flung and held it up in a fencers salute as he spoke.

"By the Blood, in Healers hands made Death. I judge thee and find you wanting."

He charged. 

And moved to get in the way of the bow shot, the back of his jacket unfolding as great wings spread out and gave him speed. Bat-like,monstrous and almost...

Devilish.

His eyes glowed bright gold and he swung out, seeking to catch all his targets in the same blow! 

OOC: @Hugo Fowl direct hit, rolled a good strong number, that plus IKA's low health means death for his character. Feel free to describe the blood and gore.

IC: 

As Corvo drew his blade, you could almost hear a pleasurable moan coming from the blade.

Elbine simply kneeled. So that was it aye.

"I surrender" Elbine drops the bow and suddenly the quiver has multiple arrows inside of it.

Despite dropping her bow, the sword pierced her head. 

As the blood began to drip from the wound.

"I... I'm sorry Elbine, I know you taught me not to trust anyone and I failed you, turns out there is some good people after all. Thank you Corvo..." She says, as her last breath was taken as she reaches for her bow.

4 minutes ago, IKA said:

Despite dropping his bow, the sword pierced her head. 

As the blood began to drip from the wound.

"I... I'm sorry Elbine, I know you taught me not to trust anyone and I failed you, turns out there is some good people after all. Thank you Corvo..." She says, as her last breath was taken as she reaches for her bow.

Clara becomes distraught what she sees as Corvo slays Elbine. "W-wh-why would you do that, Corvo? She was surrendering and you struck her down! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Tears begin to pour out of her eyes as she becomes sad.

9 minutes ago, IKA said:

“Wait!? She was a LADY!?”

11 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

Clara becomes distraught what she sees as Corvo slays Elbine. "W-wh-why would you do that, Corvo? She was surrendering and you struck her down! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Tears begin to pour out of her eyes as she becomes sad.

Farley watched this all unfold before his eyes. He wanted to try diplomacy, he really did. But Elbine's attack came as a shock to him. Perhaps this group was not a good fit for Farley. I mean, he'd seen some conflict and death before but this was a unique case indeed.

Farley questions only grew by Elbine's death and the apparent reveal that Elbine was a woman. And now Ms. Clara was upset...

What to do now, Farley? What do you do?

Farley will put a hand on Clara's shoulder. "I don't think it could be helped."

Farley will go to the limp body of Elbine and close her eyelids. Hoping she finds peace.

Just now, OMFG said:

OOC: @Hugo Fowl direct hit, rolled a good strong number, that plus IKA's low health means death for his character. Feel free to describe the blood and gore.

IC: 

As Corvo drew his blade, you could almost hear a pleasurable moan coming from the blade.

The blade cleaved through the bowstring and bow.

And through flesh. There was a scrape of metal on bone, a great cleave that left the deluded soul in two as well as the weapon they threatened to kill the others with.

Over the new corpse, Corvo looked like a Grim Reaper with an Infernal bent, eyes glowing bright as his sword drank in the blood on it. His wings, now exposed flapped once, and then retracted. And letting out a deep breath, he sheathed his sword and then frowned, glancing over at Clara.

Just now, The Boob Tube said:

"She would have shot you had anyone made a move to stop her. And I gave her every chance. I've seen her kind before." He pulled down his mask, revealing a handsome face but a bit in the uncanny valley. His canines were a bit sharper than normal, his eyes were inhuman as he flapped the wings out once more.

Beneath the obscuring coat, a tail flicked out-serpentine and scaled. Almost snake like, though there was another word for it as he reached for his glove and pulled it off.

Claws met their eyes, Corvo making sure they knew what he was now. A being with a black heritage, shunned and hated for their part in the past and the War. Monster. Demon.

Tiefling.

"They think themselves unique. So lost in their own darkness, hateful and using it as their excuse to do as they wish. For the most least of reasons, she would have killed anyone of the people here had her way not been gotten. I opted to take it upon myself if she shot. And when she saw I would not back down and came for her, only then did she realize she was not unique nor was she invincible. She didn't surrender because she was reached. She surrendered when it was clear she would die. Too little...Too late."

He pointed his sword to the wizard.

"You said earlier that you wanted to know if you'd be arrested...Were you in league with him that you would ask so?"

1 minute ago, Hugo Fowl said:You said earlier that you wanted to know if you'd be arrested...Were you in league with him that you would ask so?"

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary. We’re all friends here.”

He goes to his fallen party member’s body, and starts rooting through the pockets. 

“We’ll need to return this stuff to their family.”

(do I find anything nice?)

"Well Corvo, that was interesting. Easy with the sword now bud," this came as gently as Cliff could speak, which meant still a low growl. "I don't see anyone else pointing weapons now besides you. So let's all... oh what's the phrase, I've never said it before. OH! Let's all take it easy."

Cliff is going to take a few moments to survey the surroundings, make sure this shindig didn't arouse any undue attention.

1 minute ago, Confession FPT said:

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary. We’re all friends here.”

He goes to his fallen party member’s body, and starts rooting through the pockets. 

“We’ll need to return this stuff to their family.”

(do I find anything nice?)

You find a ball of yarn, slightly used.

A couple of shiny pebbles.

A picture of a young Elbine with her foster mother.

A copper Adventurer's Guild badge.

A small pocket book labeled "How to make friends for dummies".

That's is all.

• Haha 1

Just now, OMFG said:

You find a ball of yarn, slightly used.

A couple of shiny pebbles.

A picture of a young Elbine with her foster mother.

A copper Adventurer's Guild badge.

A small pocket book labeled "How to make friends for dummies".

That's is all.

OOC: I'll take the yarn, the pebbles, the Guild Badge, and...thats it. 

Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"Well Corvo, that was interesting. Easy with the sword now bud," this came as gently as Cliff could speak, which meant still a low growl. "I don't see anyone else pointing weapons now besides you. So let's all... oh what's the phrase, I've never said it before. OH! Let's all take it easy."

Cliff is going to take a few moments to survey the surroundings, make sure this shindig didn't arouse any undue attention.

He let out a little blink, shaking his head once as though to clear it before looking at his sword. With an exasperated sigh, he muttered aloud.

"Jessamine." He then sheathed the sword, openly relaxing as he slipped back on his coverings.

On went the glove. The tail flicked back inside under the coat.

The wings retracted back and the mask was pulled up.

And Corvo once more looked merely like an odd humanoid as he spoke.

"Forgive my suspicious nature. I'm always more testy after I draw my partner. Though the question stands."

Just now, Confession FPT said:

OOC: I'll take the yarn, the pebbles, the Guild Badge, and...thats it. 

You now have in your possession a ball of yarn in mint condition. One shiny blue pebble, one shiny red pebble, and one dull purple pebble. A spare Guild Badge.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

He let out a little blink, shaking his head once as though to clear it before looking at his sword. With an exasperated sigh, he muttered aloud.

"Jessamine." He then sheathed the sword, openly relaxing as he slipped back on his coverings.

On went the glove. The tail flicked back inside under the coat.

The wings retracted back and the mask was pulled up.

And Corvo once more looked merely like an odd humanoid as he spoke.

"Forgive my suspicious nature. I'm always more testy after I draw my partner. Though the question stands."

*GODS IT FEELS GOOD TO KILL! I'm all tingly and covered in fur and blood, make sure to give me a good cleaning later, I've been a filthy girllllll*

Corvo's blade communicated with him telepathically. 

Just now, Confession FPT said:

Muggy goes over to Clara, offers her one of the three pebbles he collected, “Would you like a colored rock, young friend? You can have one.” 

OOC: I'm imagining him sounding like Korg from Thor Ragnarok.

• Like 1

Just now, OMFG said:

*GODS IT FEELS GOOD TO KILL! I'm all tingly and covered in fur and blood, make sure to give me a good cleaning later, I've been a filthy girllllll*

Corvo's blade communicated with him telepathically. 

He absently cast prestidigitation on her and tried not to blush.

1 hour ago, Hugo Fowl said:

The blade cleaved through the bowstring and bow.

And through flesh. There was a scrape of metal on bone, a great cleave that left the deluded soul in two as well as the weapon they threatened to kill the others with.

Over the new corpse, Corvo looked like a Grim Reaper with an Infernal bent, eyes glowing bright as his sword drank in the blood on it. His wings, now exposed flapped once, and then retracted. And letting out a deep breath, he sheathed his sword and then frowned, glancing over at Clara.

"She would have shot you had anyone made a move to stop her. And I gave her every chance. I've seen her kind before." He pulled down his mask, revealing a handsome face but a bit in the uncanny valley. His canines were a bit sharper than normal, his eyes were inhuman as he flapped the wings out once more.

Beneath the obscuring coat, a tail flicked out-serpentine and scaled. Almost snake like, though there was another word for it as he reached for his glove and pulled it off.

Claws met their eyes, Corvo making sure they knew what he was now. A being with a black heritage, shunned and hated for their part in the past and the War. Monster. Demon.

Tiefling.

"They think themselves unique. So lost in their own darkness, hateful and using it as their excuse to do as they wish. For the most least of reasons, she would have killed anyone of the people here had her way not been gotten. I opted to take it upon myself if she shot. And when she saw I would not back down and came for her, only then did she realize she was not unique nor was she invincible. She didn't surrender because she was reached. She surrendered when it was clear she would die. Too little...Too late."

He pointed his sword to the wizard.

"You said earlier that you wanted to know if you'd be arrested...Were you in league with him that you would ask so?"

Clara looks up at Corvo's eyes and then over to his sword as her light up yellow, once more, and angrily shoves his sword aside. "GET THAT BLADE AWAY FROM ME!" Her voice changes as well to the tone of shattered glass as a small bit of fire can be seen from her hand. "YOU ARE A CURSED MAN, CORVO. AND THAT BLADE YOU ARE HOLDING WILL BE YOUR DEMISE."

46 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

Muggy goes over to Clara, offers her one of the three pebbles he collected, “Would you like a colored rock, young friend? Would that bring you comfort? You can have one.” 

Noticing Muggy's kind offering, Clara would snuff out her flames, her eyes returning to her natural blue color, and leans in to Muggy for a shoulder to cry on. "I can't believe she is gone." 

Ooc: CFPT just saved your ass from a fire bolt, Hugo. LoL

3 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

Noticing Muggy's kind offering, Clara would snuff out her flames, her eyes returning to her natural blue color, and leans in to Muggy for a shoulder to cry on. "I can't believe she is gone." 

Ooc: CFPT just saved your ass from a fire bolt, Hugo. LoL

“It’s ok, there, there. Death is hard, but it happens in this line of work, I’m told. Was it avoidable? Maybe. But when you antagonize a man with a sword, you have to deal with the consequences. Which one of these are you leaning toward? I really like the blue one, but you can have it if you really want it.”

9 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

“It’s ok, there, there. Death is hard, but it happens in this line of work, I’m told. Was it avoidable? Maybe. But when you antagonize a man with a sword, you have to deal with the consequences. Which one of these are you leaning toward? I really like the blue one, but you can have it if you really want it.”

Clara pulls away from Muggy as she slowly uses her sleeves to wipe away the tears from her eyes. She looks down at the colored rocks and takes the red pebble. "This one reminds me of Elbine's aura."