Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

RE: Survive if you can... (On Hiatus)

IKA

@The Boob Tube:

After throwing the rock, that cars alarm begins to sound. The zombies seem temporarily distracted from Steve (Russ) as they start to surround the car. However, any further noises could also gain their attention. 

@SSJRuss

You see the soldier throw a rock at the car in front of you setting off its alarm and notice the zombie's attention seem to be pulled away from you for the time being. This may be your only chance to escape, however if you don't make it in time, you could find yourself in a much deadlier situation. 

@OMFG

You hear a car alarm in the distance, you're unsure of the cause. 

11 minutes ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube:

After throwing the rock, that cars alarm begins to sound. The zombies seem temporarily distracted from Steve (Russ) as they start to surround the car. However, any further noises could also gain their attention. 

@SSJRuss

You see the soldier throw a rock at the car in front of you setting off its alarm and notice the zombie's attention seem to be pulled away from you for the time being. This may be your only chance to escape, however if you don't make it in time, you could find yourself in a much deadlier situation. 

@OMFG

With the distraction, I'm going to jump off the truck away from the zombies and run toward the soldier who helped me.

24 minutes ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube:

@SSJRuss

@OMFG

I go investigate the car alarm.

@The Boob Tube:

You have opened the gate and let the survivor into the survivor in. A few of the zombies took notice of the noise. While about 20 zombies surround the car, about 5 approach the gate. As the gate closes, the zombies reach through the bars. You notice your new friend has a weapon on him, the help could be nice, the ammo valuable and your new friend could potentially be an enemy. He doesn't seem like he could take you in a physical confrontation, but that doesn't mean his weapons can't be used to harm you later, perhaps it's best not to take your eyes off of him just yet.

How do you approach the situation?

@SSJRuss

You run through the open gate. A few of the zombies took notice of the noise. While about 20 zombies surround the car, about 5 approach the gate. As the gate closes, the zombies reach through the bars. You notice your new friend has a weapon on him, the help could be nice, the ammo valuable and your new friend could potentially be an enemy. He is clearly a soldier of some kind, so an outright confrontation may not be the best move you can make. He seemed willing to help you, though maybe he was just interested in what you have than actually saving you.

@OMFG:

You run down the alley, making a quick turn down the main street a peer quickly around the corner of the "Ennerdale Parking Garage". You see Several zombies surrounding a car with an alarm going off, just to the right at the police station however, you can see a few zombie have been attracted to something else, though you aren't quite sure of what it could be. As you face forward to ponder what you just saw, you notice a shadowy figure watching you from the alley you just came from. As it notices you looking back, it hides behind the wall ducking just out of your line of sight. 

How will you progress?

5 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube:

You have opened the gate and let the survivor into the survivor in. A few of the zombies took notice of the noise. While about 20 zombies surround the car, about 5 approach the gate. As the gate closes, the zombies reach through the bars. You notice your new friend has a weapon on him, the help could be nice, the ammo valuable and your new friend could potentially be an enemy. He doesn't seem like he could take you in a physical confrontation, but that doesn't mean his weapons can't be used to harm you later, perhaps it's best not to take your eyes off of him just yet.

@SSJRuss

You run through the open gate. A few of the zombies took notice of the noise. While about 20 zombies surround the car, about 5 approach the gate. As the gate closes, the zombies reach through the bars. You notice your new friend has a weapon on him, the help could be nice, the ammo valuable and your new friend could potentially be an enemy. He is clearly a soldier of some kind, so an outright confrontation may not be the best move you can make. He seemed willing to help you, though maybe he was just interested in what you have than actually saving you.

@OMFG:

You run down the alley, making a quick turn down the main street a peer quickly around the corner of the "Ennerdale Parking Garage". You see Several zombies surrounding a car with an alarm going off, just to the right at the police station however, you can see a few zombie have been attracted to something else, though you aren't quite sure of what it could be. As you face forward to ponder what you just saw, you notice a shadowy figure watching you from the alley you just came from. As it notices you looking back, it hides behind the wall ducking just out of your line of sight. 

How will you progress?

I investigate the person that was hiding.

@OMFG

Upon reaching the alley way there is no sign of the figure anywhere. However, left on a dumpster was a notepad.

On it you see proof the figure has been trailing you for some time, so long in fact that he even has a time stamp of the exact moment you decided to leave the lab. 

He noted the peculiar choices you've made thus far such as trusting the scientist who ended up shooting you instead, he also was shocked that your second response was to kill said scientist with no hesitation.

On the next few pages of the notepad it seems he has also had eyes on a few others as well, one being a soldier currently located at the police department.

On the last page says he will be keeping a very close eye on you and to be very careful who you trust, because he has friends that is going to make this game of his very fascinating indeed. He notes that he's curious if you'll share this very knowledge with the soldier or the...

The page is torn after that word making it impossible to get any more clues at this time. You decide to close the notepad only to notice the numbers 198375 scrawled on it. You have no context to the meaning of that number yet, but you have a feeling you'll know soon enough.

You can proceed back down the alley way after all it is the only way the figure could have gone, or you can turn back to your initial target.

Either way, you have a feeling you haven't seen the last of this figure just yet.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:22 PM, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube:

I talk to the survivor, "Come on, let's get inside. Better to be indoors than outside right now." And I lead him into the Racoon City Police Department locking the front door behind us.

On 8/6/2020 at 6:22 PM, IKA said:

@SSJRuss

I completely trust this guy. He saved me. "Thanks, man."

15 hours ago, IKA said:

@SSJRuss 

How will you respond to his suggestion?

Steve nods. He follows the soldier to the police station. "Where's the rest of the army? Or your unit or whatever?"

On 8/7/2020 at 1:25 AM, IKA said:

@OMFG

Upon reaching the alley way there is no sign of the figure anywhere. However, left on a dumpster was a notepad.

On it you see proof the figure has been trailing you for some time, so long in fact that he even has a time stamp of the exact moment you decided to leave the lab. 

He noted the peculiar choices you've made thus far such as trusting the scientist who ended up shooting you instead, he also was shocked that your second response was to kill said scientist with no hesitation.

On the next few pages of the notepad it seems he has also had eyes on a few others as well, one being a soldier currently located at the police department.

On the last page says he will be keeping a very close eye on you and to be very careful who you trust, because he has friends that is going to make this game of his very fascinating indeed. He notes that he's curious if you'll share this very knowledge with the soldier or the...

The page is torn after that word making it impossible to get any more clues at this time. You decide to close the notepad only to notice the numbers 198375 scrawled on it. You have no context to the meaning of that number yet, but you have a feeling you'll know soon enough.

You can proceed back down the alley way after all it is the only way the figure could have gone, or you can turn back to your initial target.

Either way, you have a feeling you haven't seen the last of this figure just yet.

Hmm...

I picked the page and walk towards the other 2 survivors.

@The Boob Tube @SSJRuss

As you to walk into the police station and lock the door behind you, Steve asks the soldier about the rest of his unit. Before he has a chance to respond, you both turn back towards the main desk where a hulking figure of a man stands simply picking up some papers off the desk. 

Steve looks at the soldier and sees a shocked expression, it's clear that he doesn't know who this man is or how he got into the police station.

The man was dressed in long black trench coat, black gloves and black boots. 

He tucks the papers he grabbed and puts them in a black suitcase before closing it and proceeding to walk your direction. As of this moment he doesn't seem to harbor and ill will towards you two, but given his shear size and choice of suspicious outfit as well as the circumstances surrounding his sudden appearance you can't be too sure.

"I wouldn't be too brash if I were you." The man calls out each step he take making a thunderous stomping noise, he clearly isn't an ordinary human. "I'm walking through those doors regardless if you move out of my way or not.

How do you guys handle this situation?

@OMFG

Heading back towards the police station, you notice the zombies have lost interest in both the car and the front gate. The zombies are slow so you might be able to run and get their without much of a hassle, then again you don't want to get cornered either.

Alternatively you can cut through the parking garage which should take you to the closest side street to the police station, though of course you don't know what danger are inside the parking garage either.

How do you wish to proceed?

35 minutes ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube @SSJRuss

As you to walk into the police station and lock the door behind you, Steve asks the soldier about the rest of his unit. Before he has a chance to respond, you both turn back towards the main desk where a hulking figure of a man stands simply picking up some papers off the desk. 

Steve looks at the soldier and sees a shocked expression, it's clear that he doesn't know who this man is or how he got into the police station.

He tucks the papers he grabbed and puts them in a black suitcase before closing it and proceeding to walk your direction. As of this moment he doesn't seem to harbor and ill will towards you two, but given his shear size and choice of suspicious outfit as well as the circumstances surrounding his sudden appearance you can't be too sure.

"I wouldn't be too brash if I were you." The man calls out each step he take making a thunderous stomping noise, he clearly isn't an ordinary human. "I'm walking through those doors regardless if you move out of my way or not.

How do I handle this situation?

I don't.

Steve puts a hand on the soldier's shoulder.

"He's all yours, big guy."

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

I completely trust this guy. He saved me. "Thanks, man."

Steve nods. He follows the soldier to the police station. "Where's the rest of the army? Or your unit or whatever?"

"It's just me at the moment. The rest of the squad I was with are scattered somewhere throughout the city when we dropped in. I was lucky enough to land at the police station."

1 hour ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube @SSJRuss

"Hold on a second!" I exclaim with my assault rifle trained at him. "First off, who are you? Where did you come from when I was searching this place? And I'm afraid I cannot allow you to open these doors. In case you haven't noticed outside, there's a shit ton of zombies out there and they already know we're inside."

1 hour ago, IKA said:

@OMFG

Heading back towards the police station, you notice the zombies have lost interest in both the car and the front gate. The zombies are slow so you might be able to run and get their without much of a hassle, then again you don't want to get cornered either.

Alternatively you can cut through the parking garage which should take you to the closest side street to the police station, though of course you don't know what danger are inside the parking garage either.

How do you wish to proceed?

I run really fast to get to the main door.

@OMFG

You run as fast as you can towards the front door, dodging any zombies along the way. However, upon reaching the front gate, you find the gate locked with no way in. 

You hear some kind of comotion coming from the front door of the police station, but not sure what. The noise has also attracted the zombies towards the door. And more importantly you. Roughly 30 zombies approach your direction, you could run away from the gate in any direction, or you could find a high place to hide and hope someone hears your call for help.

What will you do?

8 minutes ago, IKA said:

@OMFG

You run as fast as you can towards the front door, dodging any zombies along the way. However, upon reaching the front gate, you find the gate locked with no way in. 

You hear some kind of comotion coming from the front door of the police station, but not sure what. The noise has also attracted the zombies towards the door. And more importantly you. Roughly 30 zombies approach your direction, you could run away from the gate in any direction, or you could find a high place to hide and hope someone hears your call for help.

What will you do?

I quickly climb something and yell for help!

@The Boob Tube

@SSJRuss

As the giant of a man storms towards you with no intention of backing down, you hear a voice calling for help on the other side of the door not to dissimilar from the situation Steve found himself in earlier. 

15 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube

@SSJRuss

As the giant of a man storms towards you with no intention of backing down, you hear a voice calling for help on the other side of the door not to dissimilar from the situation Steve found himself in earlier. 

I hesitate as the large man approaches closer and closer. "FUCK!" I shout to myself and open up the front door again to find out where the screams are coming from while looking back at the large man. "Do you see now? This place is completely surrounded. How the hell are you gonna get through all of this?"

14 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube

@SSJRuss

I'll step aside, out of the man's path and more until there is a wall to my back and I can see whats going on between the big guy and Soldier opening the door.

@SSJRuss

@The Boob Tube

The giant man storms past you without so much of a glance. When he reaches the gate, he pulls his fist back and lunges it forward knocking the gate forward smashing the gate from its hinges, with such force it flies forward crushing the zombies that had been leaned against the truck. The zombies immediately turn their attention to the big man as they approach him, he swings his fist back and fourth tearing through them with easy. As he turns to the left he looks at the survivor on the truck and.

@OMFG

"Analysis complete - Bernard [redacted]" His voice seemingly changed to a lightet tone. "Now would be your chance to get inside."

As the man storms away you can hear him mutter to himself. "High priority target detected - High Priority property located, third target unknown." 

He storms off into the distance. 

11 minutes ago, IKA said:

@SSJRuss

@The Boob Tube

The giant man storms past you without so much of a glance. When he reaches the gate, he pulls his fist back and lunges it forward knocking the gate forward smashing the gate from its hinges, with such force it flies forward crushing the zombies that had been leaned against the truck. The zombies immediately turn their attention to the big man as they approach him, he swings his fist back and fourth tearing through them with easy. As he turns to the left he looks at the survivor on the truck and.

I watch, in awe, as this giant man barrels through the zombies. "Well...it's a good thing I didn't shoot him in the face." I then look over to the other survivor and wave over to our general direction. Signaling him to come inside.