Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

RE: Survive if you can... (On Hiatus)

IKA

RUSS:

You find no resistance getting through the building. You make it just outside the police station. However, you are met with a locked gate. The zombies one the street have yet to notice you.

You could make some noise, maybe someone may open the gate for you? But then again doing so, the zombies would hear you. What do you do?

52 minutes ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You head up the remaining stairs and out the main lobby. You have noticed the whole city has gone crazy while you were in your lab.

To your right you see a dark lit Raccoon City Park, the hospital is just on the other side. If you continue forward, it will be quite the trip to the police station, but that may be your best bet for hope. If anyone survived this chaos it should be the police... right? To your left you could journey to the University, could be a safe place to hold yourself down for a while. 

Plenty of choices, not a lot of time to choose, where do you go?

I decided to go to the police station!

OMFG:

You start heading towards the police station. 

Will you take the side streets, the alleys, cut through buildings, or try the river?

21 hours ago, IKA said:

RUSS:

You find no resistance getting through the building. You make it just outside the police station. However, you are met with a locked gate. The zombies one the street have yet to notice you.

You could make some noise, maybe someone may open the gate for you? But then again doing so, the zombies would hear you. What do you do?

Steve would check to see if there is any way to climb over the gate safely. If there isn't, I'll fire my pistol once at the lock to break in. I'll shoot at close range to make sure I don't miss.

22 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You start heading towards the police station. 

Will you take the side streets, the alleys, cut through buildings, or try the river?

I try to river, everyone knows zombies can't swim.

Russ: 

There is no way to climb over the fence, You shoot the lock, it doesn't break and now zombies approach you from every direction. 

You now only have 5 shots in your pistol what do you do?

Boob: 

You hear a gunshot nearby, sounds like it came from the front gate, you have no context as to why this shot was fired. What do you do?

OMFG:

You go down to the riverside and quickly realize while Zombies can't swim, they aren't the only creatures lurking near the water. You see the tail of a giant creature swimming in the water, it hasn't seen you yet, what do you do now?

2 hours ago, IKA said:

Russ: 

There is no way to climb over the fence, You shoot the lock, it doesn't break and now zombies approach you from every direction. 

You now only have 5 shots in your pistol what do you do?

I'll look around real quick to see if there is a car that looks like it will run. If I don't see one, I'll look for anything I can climb on top of to get away from the zombies.

Russ:

You find a Truck you can get on top of. Zombies swarm near by the truck trying to reach you. You must hope for help soon, for now you must either wait or try to fight 23 zombies by yourself.

On 8/1/2020 at 6:57 PM, IKA said:

OMFG:

You go down to the riverside and quickly realize while Zombies can't swim, they aren't the only creatures lurking near the water. You see the tail of a giant creature swimming in the water, it hasn't seen you yet, what do you do now?

Uh, I try to sneak by all quiet like 

23 hours ago, IKA said:

Russ:

You find a Truck you can get on top of. Zombies swarm near by the truck trying to reach you. You must hope for help soon, for now you must either wait or try to fight 23 zombies by yourself.

Start shouting for help.

OMFG:

You are able to sneak by so far so good, however, as you get to the other side of the creature, you realize it too has turned. You have a feeling you are being watched. 

What will you do now?

1 hour ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You are able to sneak by so far so good, however, as you get to the other side of the creature, you realize it too has turned. You have a feeling you are being watched. 

What will you do now?

I look around, to see if there is anywhere I can hide. If I can get out if it's view, I might be safe.

On 8/1/2020 at 3:56 PM, IKA said:

Boob: 

You hear a gunshot nearby, sounds like it came from the front gate, you have no context as to why this shot was fired. What do you do?

I follow to the sounds of the gunshots with my assault rifle at the ready.

OMFG:

You find a large tree to hide behind. As the creature gets ever closer, it hears the noise of gun shots in the distance and scurries back into the water. For now you are safe. Continuing down the riverside, you meet no further challenges along the way. 

You make it down to Ennerdale Street, you notice all of the zombies on the street seem to be attracted to the noise of the gunshots in the distance. Sounds like it's coming from the police station. 

You are only about four blocks from the police station now,  you can choose to take the main street, go down the alley ways or cut through the power station. Which will you do? 

Boob:

You run to the front gate and notice another survivor who is trapped on a truck surrounded by zombies, He is shouting for help.

You could unlock the gate and risk your life to save him, or you can leave him to his own bad luck. Which do you do?

Russ: 

You notice a soldier has found his way to the gate, it seems he has heard your call. You also notice he has some weapons and ammo that could prove very valuable, or very dangerous to you.

What will you do?

18 hours ago, IKA said:

Boob:

You run to the front gate and notice another survivor who is trapped on a truck surrounded by zombies, He is shouting for help.

You could unlock the gate and risk your life to save him, or you can leave him to his own bad luck. Which do you do?

OOC: How many zombies are surrounding this truck? Is there one row of zombie covering it or is it very thick with layer upon layer of undead bodies? 

1 hour ago, The Boob Tube said:

OOC: How many zombies are surrounding this truck? Is there one row of zombie covering it or is it very thick with layer upon layer of undead bodies? 

23 zombies. Think of it as a crowd of zombies in a circle. 10 on both sides 2 on back and one in front of the truck. All reaching up towards him but unable to reach or climb.

More zombies are being attracted his way - number isn't counted on that end, Zombies are attracted to noise, so there are several ways to approach the scenario. I try to be as vague as possible to leave more freedom of choices. However as the RP progresses (and if more people join.) Choices will become more difficult and powerful NPCs will be entering the fight. 

Also keep in mind friendly fire is active so saving the wrong person (not saying this would be such a case) could result in another player killing you for your loot. 

Fair enough response?

23 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You find a large tree to hide behind. As the creature gets ever closer, it hears the noise of gun shots in the distance and scurries back into the water. For now you are safe. Continuing down the riverside, you meet no further challenges along the way. 

You make it down to Ennerdale Street, you notice all of the zombies on the street seem to be attracted to the noise of the gunshots in the distance. Sounds like it's coming from the police station. 

You are only about four blocks from the police station now,  you can choose to take the main street, go down the alley ways or cut through the power station. Which will you do? 

I sneak closer while taking the side alleys.

On 8/3/2020 at 8:54 PM, IKA said:

Russ: 

You notice a soldier has found his way to the gate, it seems he has heard your call. You also notice he has some weapons and ammo that could prove very valuable, or very dangerous to you.

What will you do?

Steve sees the soldier and is relieved.

He shouts out "Get them away from me! Please!"

OMFG

You sneak into the alleys taking advantage of the fact that the zombies are distracted by the noises coming from the police station. 

However despite being in relative safety you can't help but feel you are being watched. 

Your only path is forward, but will you continue to move silently or will you break into a sprint? 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, SSJRuss said:

Steve sees the soldier and is relieved.

He shouts out "Get them away from me! Please!"

Ooc: Sorry for the delay

I nod to SSJ and grab some rocks and throw it over to one of the other cars to either break the window or trigger a car alarm so some of the zombies would be distracted by the noise and crawl away.