Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

RE: Survive if you can... (On Hiatus)

IKA

Boob:

Being a soldier sent to Raccoon City to investigate the local reports of disturbances coming from the city.

You a shocked to find the situation much worse than what was explained to you.  Having been dropped off at the Police Station, you must try to help as many people as you can, sadly you have no back up and all comms are down.

You armed with an Assault Rifle with 32 rounds, A Semi auto pistol with 16 rounds, and a combat knife. You also have a body armor which gives you an additional 20 starting health.

Unfortunately for you, being a soldier makes you a high priority target for Umbrella, so it'll be hard to trust anyone, your kit may also look very nice to someone who may wish to have it for themselves. Stay weary. 

You're in the police station. You can try and search the building fo survivors, attempt to re-establish communication, or leave to help city survivors. What will you do?

3 minutes ago, IKA said:

Boob:

Being a soldier sent to Raccoon City to investigate the local reports of disturbances coming from the city.

You a shocked to find the situation much worse than what was explained to you.  Having been dropped off at the Police Station, you must try to help as many people as you can, sadly you have no back up and all comms are down.

You armed with an Assault Rifle with 32 rounds, A Semi auto pistol with 16 rounds, and a combat knife. You also have a body armor which gives you an additional 20 starting health.

Unfortunately for you, being a soldier makes you a high priority target for Umbrella, so it'll be hard to trust anyone, your kit may also look very nice to someone who may wish to have it for themselves. Stay weary. 

You're in the police station. You can try and search the building fo survivors, attempt to re-establish communication, or leave to help city survivors. What will you do?

I will search the building for any survivors, cautiously, while looking around for any useful items of unique looking keys that'll help me get into other locked rooms.

17 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG 

You pretend to open the door, you can see him getting delirious, as he goes to wipe the sweat from his face he is met with you pointing your pistol at his face. You pull the trigger killing him instantly. Behind his dead body you notice medical supplies, you could attempt to stop the bleeding, but with zombies attracted to the noise time is not on your side. 

You've lost 2 health due to bleeding.

What will you do?

I take the medical supplies and hightail it out of the office. I try to get somewhere safe and quiet.

Boob:

You walk into the main office, you see the dead bodies of several officers, someone has killed them all. You hear a cry coming from the Seargent's office. He his laying face first on the ground a blood trails follows him from his desk. He moans in pain as he slowly drags his body towards you as if asking for help.

Will you help him?

OMFG: 

You take the medical supplies and run back to the stair way. moving up to the next floor you decide to lock yourself in a janitor's closet.

You lose 2 health due to bleeding effect.

What's your next move?

6 minutes ago, IKA said:

Boob:

You walk into the main office, you see the dead bodies of several officers, someone has killed them all. You hear a cry coming from the Seargent's office. He his laying face first on the ground a blood trails follows him from his desk. He moans in pain as he slowly drags his body towards you as if asking for help.

Will you help him?

I check for any wounds asking him, "What happened? Tell me where you're hurt."

Boob:

He does not respond, instead he grabs your foot and tries to bite your foot. He's clearly already turned into a zombie. Fortunately for you, your boot did not break... You realize next time you may not be so lucky. You back away as he crawls towards you again.  

Behind you the officers you believed to be dead all stand and start heading your way. There is a door behind you, you don't know if it's locked, going for it you may risk trapping yourself.

Will you flee or will you fight?

1 hour ago, IKA said:

Boob:

He does not respond, instead he grabs your foot and tries to bite your foot. He's clearly already turned into a zombie. Fortunately for you, your boot did not break... You realize next time you may not be so lucky. You back away as he crawls towards you again.  

Behind you the officers you believed to be dead all stand and start heading your way. There is a door behind you, you don't know if it's locked, going for it you may risk trapping yourself.

Will you flee or will you fight?

I fight using my assault rifle, switch it to semi auto, and take pop shots to their heads.

Boob

Being a soldier, you see 8 enemies, it only takes you 8 shots to kill them all. As you enemies die, you can hear the undead shambling around in the hallways around you. They are now aware of your presence here.

You now have 24 shots remaining in your rifle.

What will you do now?

20 minutes ago, IKA said:

Boob

Being a soldier, you see 8 enemies, it only takes you 8 shots to kill them all. As you enemies die, you can hear the undead shambling around in the hallways around you. They are now aware of your presence here.

You now have 24 shots remaining in your rifle.

What will you do now?

Check the bodies for any useful supplies, escape the room, and away from the hallways

2 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG: 

You take the medical supplies and run back to the stair way. moving up to the next floor you decide to lock yourself in a janitor's closet.

You lose 2 health due to bleeding effect.

What's your next move?

I heal myself to stop the bleeding!

20 hours ago, IKA said:

Russ:

Going down the alley ways there is only two ways to go forward or backwards.

Behind you, you can hear the moaning of the undead heading your way, in front of you, you can see zombies, though the have yet to notice you. 

You can try to stealthily kill them, but risk being scratched or bitten, or you can shoot your way through. The noise will attract more zombies your way. 

What will you do?

Is there a way I can just sneak by the ones in front of me? If so, I'd like to hug the wall without notice and slip by.

If the zombies notice me, I will run away to somewhere safe.

Boob:

Whoever was here before you already took all items that would have been helpful. You do notice a safe in the Seargent's office, but you don't have the combination to it. The door behind you was locked, only way out is the way you came in. Back in the main lobby,

Where do you go from here?

Russ:

You try to sneak passed the zombies, you failed. 

You are now trapped in an alley way zombies approaching from both sides. Five zombies on either side of you. You notice a window you can get into the building next to you, though you are not aware of what threats could be in the building, or you could hide in a dumpster and try to wait it out.

How will you choose to proceed?

8 hours ago, IKA said:

Russ:

You try to sneak passed the zombies, you failed. 

You are now trapped in an alley way zombies approaching from both sides. Five zombies on either side of you. You notice a window you can get into the building next to you, though you are not aware of what threats could be in the building, or you could hide in a dumpster and try to wait it out.

How will you choose to proceed?

I'll proceed through the window as fast as possible.

13 hours ago, IKA said:

Boob:

Whoever was here before you already took all items that would have been helpful. You do notice a safe in the Seargent's office, but you don't have the combination to it. The door behind you was locked, only way out is the way you came in. Back in the main lobby,

Where do you go from here?

Back to square one, lol. I guess I'll radio for help.

Russ:

Hopping through the window, you find that you landed in a bedroom, the 10 zombies that followed you in the alley now all stand outside that window. You find nothing of use in the room, but you can hear moaning throughout the building. Clearly more zombies surround you. 

Will you continue to press on towards the police station?

Boob:

Still no help. Comms are still down. 

Will you continue to search the police station or go out to the city?

OMFG:

You head up the remaining stairs and out the main lobby. You have noticed the whole city has gone crazy while you were in your lab.

To your right you see a dark lit Raccoon City Park, the hospital is just on the other side. If you continue forward, it will be quite the trip to the police station, but that may be your best bet for hope. If anyone survived this chaos it should be the police... right? To your left you could journey to the University, could be a safe place to hold yourself down for a while. 

Plenty of choices, not a lot of time to choose, where do you go?

1 hour ago, IKA said:

Russ:

Hopping through the window, you find that you landed in a bedroom, the 10 zombies that followed you in the alley now all stand outside that window. You find nothing of use in the room, but you can hear moaning throughout the building. Clearly more zombies surround you. 

Will you continue to press on towards the police station?

I'll carefully make my way through the building. Keeping my pistol in hand as I turn corners in case of zombies.

I'll make my way to the police station.