Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

Rumble 14686 Shocker and The Scorpion (Mac Gargan) vs. Batman

SSJRuss

Batman takes on the Spider-Man Rogue's Gallery

In this first round, Batman needs to defeat Shocker and Scorpion working as a team. The fight takes place at the good ol' docks and let's make it during sunset.

Each of these competitors are their primary comic book iterations so they would only possess their usual weapons and gadgets. Batman gets no prep-time for the encounter but can learn about his opponents during the fight.

Win by KO, Submission or Fatality.

Learn More About
The Scorpion (Mac Gargan)
Read more about The Scorpion (Mac Gargan) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Mac Gargan Marvel.Com: Mac Gargan Spiderfan.Org: The Scorpion

Shocker
Read more about Shocker at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Spider-Bob Marvel.com

Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Bats might have this much easier than you thought Russ. Scorpion has almost always been a hot head and Shocker has a similar disposition, if Batman can figure that out and use it against them, he has a strong chance of winning.

10 minutes ago, Z451 said:

Bats might have this much easier than you thought Russ. Scorpion has almost always been a hot head and Shocker has a similar disposition, if Batman can figure that out and use it against them, he has a strong chance of winning.

Oh I figured Batman had this one. Just trying to see how many of these guys he can beat on his own. At first I was going to make it one-on-one but then I thought 'no that would be a major stomp'.

That said, Shocker is awesome and he doesn't get enough love. Both him and Scorpion are cool but they are fighting a losing battle.

Scorpion falls first, with scorpion out of the way, shocker would be easy to deal with for Bats. 

I feel like Shocker is gonna be the first to be attacked, though also being a formidable foe. Keep in mind that this is just a regular dude with gauntlets that let out shock waves, unlike most of Spider-Mans pther villains that either have super powers, years of training or something like a power suit or super drug. He's just a normal dude with a couple of gadgets and somehow he can fight someone as strong as Spider-Man, I think he can last a while against Batman. Especially with someone like Scorpian by his side.

• Like 1

Heh, no prep? Batman almost gets stomped.

Realize that Batman is dealing with foes a good deal more powerful than most of his own rogues gallery. Scorpion is stronger and quicker than Spider-Man, and aside from his shock gauntlets, Shocker's suit is built to resist strong impacts. Bats is probably not going to last too long if he isn't prepared to take these guys on.

13 hours ago, DSkillz said:

Heh, no prep? Batman almost gets stomped.

Realize that Batman is dealing with foes a good deal more powerful than most of his own rogues gallery. Scorpion is stronger and quicker than Spider-Man, and aside from his shock gauntlets, Shocker's suit is built to resist strong impacts. Bats is probably not going to last too long if he isn't prepared to take these guys on.

I think he would quickly figure out he has to neutralize those gauntlets. Once he does that Shocker isn't much of a factor.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:36 PM, SSJRuss said:

I think he would quickly figure out he has to neutralize those gauntlets. Once he does that Shocker isn't much of a factor.

If Spider-Man regularly has trouble doing so on-the-fly, Batman definitely will. Bats would also have to get past Shocker's shock-absorbing suit. There's still also Scorpion to deal with at the same time.

14 hours ago, AVP vs The Terminator said:

b5wkxjxef0221.jpg

Swap Castle for Bats

https://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Batman-Slaps-Robin-Meme.jpg

Swap Robin for Shocker 😄.

But seriously, this fight can go a couple of ways. Never thought it was a stomp per say, but it largely depends on the circumstances involved.

For example, with no prep, Bats was able to combat Daredevil in their crossover titled "Eye for an Eye". I know it's a crossover and non-canon, but it tells me that Bats doesn't always need prep or huge amounts of information to fight against an opponent.

What he does need is both time and observation, prep time is a bonus for him. If he can find that with Shocker and Scorpion, he can exploit their psychological, physical, or other type of weakness and win. If he can't the two will win by quickly overpowering him in a relatively short amount of time. Granted, he's no Spider-Man, but Bats isn't a slouch either in dealing with high tier opponents.

Did someone just say Scorpion is faster than Spider-Man? The guy who dodges bullets? And stronger too?!

I feel like Scorpion doesn't get respect lol. He defeated Spidey in TAS. I think Batman takes a temporary L here, like his back breaking run in with Bane. If any of his hits landed during a fight, well Bruce ain't built like Pete. Let's not forget Batman is only human, and contending with Scorpion up close while dodging shock waves might be asking a lot of him. 

Wasn't Bane around 2-3 tons? Scorpion is 10x that strong at least and at least around that much faster

1 hour ago, G4hardcore said:

Did someone just say Scorpion is faster than Spider-Man? The guy who dodges bullets? And stronger too?!

I feel like Scorpion doesn't get respect lol. He defeated Spidey in TAS. I think Batman takes a temporary L here, like his back breaking run in with Bane. If any of his hits landed during a fight, well Bruce ain't built like Pete. Let's not forget Batman is only human, and contending with Scorpion up close while dodging shock waves might be asking a lot of him. 

Wasn't Bane around 2-3 tons? Scorpion is 10x that strong at least and at least around that much faster

Seems like the votes say otherwise.

It would make sense for Batman to lose the fight the first time then come back with a plan, cause that seems to happen all the time. But I think that's usually due to story purposes.

Batman could also use the Batmobile if he thinks of it. That could certainly give him an edge.

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Seems like the votes say otherwise.

It would make sense for Batman to lose the fight the first time then come back with a plan, cause that seems to happen all the time. But I think that's usually due to story purposes.

Batman could also use the Batmobile if he thinks of it. That could certainly give him an edge.

Since my early days here, I've got the habit of paying more attention to the posts than the score, nothing against the scoring system. I do love me these versus battles my guy!

Oh shit you're right; to be honest, I completely forgot about the Batmobile. I could easily see Batman using it to detain or neutralize Shocker via element of surprise. When it comes to Scorpion, he has his scorpion sense, and I'm fairly certain he could toss the vehicle readily... Though that's not to say that his self driving car might not come in handy; especially for a quick get away. ;)

7 hours ago, G4hardcore said:

Oh shit you're right; to be honest, I completely forgot about the Batmobile. I could easily see Batman using it to detain or neutralize Shocker via element of surprise. When it comes to Scorpion, he has his scorpion sense, and I'm fairly certain he could toss the vehicle readily... Though that's not to say that his self driving car might not come in handy; especially for a quick get away. ;)

Oh god, I forgot he had scorpion sense. Wtf