Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

An overdue apology for my past actions

I would like to take a minute to apologize for my actions back in the day, I was out of line a lot of the time and for that I am sorry. I was young and stupid back than. I'm hoping the return of EF gives me another shot at redemption for my past.

There is only one way this apology can be truly accepted.

We must call upon the upper echelon of the ferreters and hold council over your apology. From there you must fight a worthy opponent in unarmed combat to the death. Only then will you be able to walk the pilgrimage, a journey 1,000 miles long each step upon broken glass and legos, you must be bare foot the entire time. 

After that we'll talk about it.

I'm sure you'll do fine.  

If it helps, I'm sorry too. Back then, I wrote what I did after a friend complained about being harassed at first. And then I actually had a plot and wanted to see it through. Trolling then was just a bonus.

And I'm sorry for that for what its worth. Hopefully this iteration should be better this time around.

That said, I'm curious. How many places did you try to drum up support? Sometimes I run into my name on other sites and I get a blast from the past. I've been wanting to ask for a while.

2 hours ago, Hugo Fowl said:

If it helps, I'm sorry too. Back then, I wrote what I did after a friend complained about being harassed at first. And then I actually had a plot and wanted to see it through. Trolling then was just a bonus.

And I'm sorry for that for what its worth. Hopefully this iteration should be better this time around.

That said, I'm curious. How many places did you try to drum up support? Sometimes I run into my name on other sites and I get a blast from the past. I've been wanting to ask for a while.

Quite a few places, YouTube and a few GTA sites with limited success.  I am sorry for what I said to you back in the day as well.

Just now, ViceCityMobster86 said:

Quite a few places, YouTube and a few GTA sites with limited success.  I am sorry for what I said to you back in the day as well.

Water under the bridge. Anyway, we can at least look back and laugh at how dumb we both were. That and I'm actually a fan of your YT video of me oddly enough. 

5 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Water under the bridge. Anyway, we can at least look back and laugh at how dumb we both were. That and I'm actually a fan of your YT video of me oddly enough. 

Now that is interesting. Hoping to post a big cross over series soon. BTW we have a discord now too.

*mutter to himself laughing at his evil intentions.*

... I guess we'll let you pass this time. 
You have to pick up those legos though...
*Runs away* 

• 1 month later...