Emma Frost vs. Rachel Summers
MATCH SCORE
Emma Frost: 2
Rachel Summers: 3

Princess Leia Organa vs. Stella Star
MATCH SCORE
Princess Leia Organa: 5
Stella Star: 2

Continuing CBUB (Not Electric Ferret, ya'll had better already changed that name or I'm stabbing someone's eyeballs)

Guest silversurfer092

I wanna be a part of that new FPL. Maybe I'll actually write a thing or two after college, use that English Writing minor and stuff.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

No offense to this, but I don't know how much I like another site callig itself the Electric Ferret if it is not the Electric Ferret. Especially porting all the topics verbatim. It's a little slap in the face to me. I'm cool with spin offs, (Tarvius and I are creating a spin off site) but Electric Ferret has history and I don't know what's going to go down on your site and I'm not sure I like seeing Electric Ferret tied to it.

That's just me, but I really don't like the direct port approach. Borderline offensive.

You could call it Natural Gas Vole?

Good idea. Is that the only spin-off site? Or are the CBUBers going to pop up fifty alternative sites? I keep hearing people saying they are going to start their own sites. FPL and CBUB finally splitting forever... Doesn't surprise me.

but what about the kids.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping for those still not in the know about this. Check the starting post for the new site. It's also possible that there may be some action here: 

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiidom/index.php?act=idx

Guest Lunacyde

Well, I don't know if anyone is aware or/ever been to the Comics Ledger. It was a haven myself and a few friends created a few years ago when Comicvine started going downhill. These days it doesn't get a lot of traffic and can be slow, but there are some good knowledgeable guys there, so it's always another option for those looking to debate and discuss topics about comics and other fictional universes.

Link

http://www.thecomicsledger.proboards.com/