Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Superman at Wikipedia

Official Site: Detective Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Misty Mountains

large.terrain_misty.jpg

Guest sithisson

Sounds like the more ruthless one should have this right? The terrain doesn't even get a chance here as it does nothing to give either an advantage really.

Guest bigballerju

He's more powerful, and more ruthless.

We would be going with new 52 Superman who I could see winning and he has no problem cutting loose. As a matter of fact he does it way more then pre-Flashpoint. He is powerful enough to put him down. One punch to Hel shook the entire Earth and could be felt all the way up in space by the JLA in their headquarters.

Guest Magnetrex

Kingdom Come Superman is far more powerful, stronger, and wiser than his alternate younger counterpart. Not to mention that, at his age, he is immune to Kryptonite.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Wasn't there a comic where Superman and Kingdom Come Superman fought the DC version of Hercules? If so, didn't Superman get his ass handed to Hercules just before Kingdom Come Superman beat Herc with like one hand?

Guest Red_Dragon

How would people compare 90s superman with the bronze age superman?

The Kingdom Come graphic novel was published in 1996 which makes him a stronger version of that Superman. People have put the New 52 Superman at the level of Bronze Age Superman so a comparison of the two more shown versions could give a rough comparison in power.

For the record, I want to go with Kingdom Come Superman. The fact that he has absorbed enough sunlight to make him immune to kryptonite has to make him one of the most powerful incarnations.

Guest bigballerju

I think new 52 with his power boost could beat Kingdom Come Superman or at least give him a run for his money. Power wise they have to be close now. Speed is up in the air. We know new 52 Superman already went FTL but Kingdom Come Superman was fast to catch up to Flash so he may be faster still when Flash kept running. Hmm I have to look over Kingdom Superman again to compare him now to new 52 Superman. Maybe people are right. Maybe not. I don't know at the moment.