Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Rumble 14381 Akuma vs. Iron-Fist

Guest Red_Dragon

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I don't think Akuma has taken out anyone godish maybe Gill, but he survived the raging demon.

In not taking anything away from Danny, I know his powers are great, he is def someone not to mess with, but Akuma has the edge in that teleporting will keep him away.

You guys make it seem as if Aluma is slow, ryu himself is a bullet timer and Akuma thrashes him. In the anime Dark Ryu which is weaker than Akuma or equal to doesn't need to dodge bullets where Danny still has to.

Read the comic book Directors Cut Immortal Iron Fist and it shows his great skills, but still needing to dodge missiles, it shows that he's still with limits and no one has taken into consideration the Raging Demon.

Can Iron-Fist pty his soul?

I say Danny puts in his work with it ending by a teleporting from behind and having the screen turn pitch black

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

He can and so can Akuma I'm simply saying that Akuma can do it the majority of time.

It's like two guns, both can do instant kills.

Guest bigballerju

I just want to clarify how powerful Ragnarok in his own right to show how powerful Ironfist had to be to do the amount of damage he did to Ragnarok. Hercules from what I recall didn't own him right way actually. If I find scans for that Hercules fight I'll double check. Ragnarok held his own a bit against the real Thor before being killed. 

DefeatsRagnarok2.jpg

DefeatsRagnarok3.jpg

DefeatsRagnarok4.jpg

DefeatsRagnarok5.jpg

DefeatsRagnarok6.jpg

Akuma at his weakest is a man who has trained in martial arts as a young kid. Daniel at his weakest was just a new york citizen.

At Akuma's strongest he is seen travelling super human speed, being able to appear underwater and destroy a submarine with a punch and an island with a punch sent into the ground.

At Danny's strongest (Not sure which series that was in I only own The Director's Cut ) http://www.comicvine.com/immortal-iron-fist-directors-cut/4050-50791/

But I hear he took a nuke (well his chi did)  But taking a Nuke is different than taking out an island in my opinion as there is no Nuke that could destroy an island, it would just decimate the surface only.

Overall I say Akuma wins in all scenario's as it would boil down to the Raging Demon and if Iron-Fist can "empty" his soul. Oh and fireballs and beams will help too.

Incorrect.  Akuma's strongest is actually when he is Oni.  I don't much on Iron Fist but I don't know if he can contend with Oni which is Akuma's full demon form.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Either way I don't think there is evidence enough to make Danny win.

People say he swats bullets away, well hats fine Akuma does too

Akuma destroys small islands completely

Danny has chi powers but nothing Akuma can't handle

Overall it's a close fight, with Akuma doing his raging demon and ending Danny

You... keep ignoring what's been presented before you.

He didn't destroy the island completely, he broke it apart and it sunk into the depths - a distinct difference considering if it was completely destroyed, it'd mean there was more power behind the hit. Once again I iterate, it's nothing superior to a nuclear device, especially the ones Danny's withstood. -.-

Also I haven't seen anyone in SF actually catch bullets - dodge them sure but catching them casually is the next notch up... that goes for Akuma - his biggest speed feat is teleporting and that still isn't enough to outpace Danny.

Danny can withstand all of Akuma's attacks at his strongest and has the offensive capabilities to kill him within moment.s

Guest Betterman

1. Akuma at his weakest vs Iron Fist at his weakest.

2. Akuma at his strongest vs Iron Fist at his strongest.

3. For the winner of Match 1, which version of the loser would be able to handle the weakest version of the winner.

4. For match 2, how much stronger would the loser have to be to contend with the winner.

Probably Akuma in all scenrio...