Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 14381 Akuma vs. Iron-Fist

Guest Red_Dragon

Guest Red_Dragon

1. Akuma at his weakest vs Iron Fist at his weakest.

2. Akuma at his strongest vs Iron Fist at his strongest.

3. For the winner of Match 1, which version of the loser would be able to handle the weakest version of the winner.

4. For match 2, how much stronger would the loser have to be to contend with the winner.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Akuma at his weakest is a man who has trained in martial arts as a young kid. Daniel at his weakest was just a new york citizen.

At Akuma's strongest he is seen travelling super human speed, being able to appear underwater and destroy a submarine with a punch and an island with a punch sent into the ground.

At Danny's strongest (Not sure which series that was in I only own The Director's Cut ) http://www.comicvine.com/immortal-iron-fist-directors-cut/4050-50791/

But I hear he took a nuke (well his chi did)  But taking a Nuke is different than taking out an island in my opinion as there is no Nuke that could destroy an island, it would just decimate the surface only.

Overall I say Akuma wins in all scenario's as it would boil down to the Raging Demon and if Iron-Fist can "empty" his soul. Oh and fireballs and beams will help too.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Actually, Danny at his weakest is someone who has trained intensely in the martial arts since he was 9 years old. That sounds like a fair match for Akuma at his weakest.

And Danny at his strongest can use the Iron Fist to heal, mind-link, give himself superhuman reflexes (enough to parry every flechette from Stiletto's machinegun like barrage or to speed blitz the Black Panther) and absorb/deflect energy attacls from both magican and technological sources. His iron fist is so powerful that he stopped a bullet train with one punch, and disabled the SHIELD helicarrier with one punch.

How big was the island? How powerful was the nuke? There are nuclear weapons that could destroy islands, it all depends on the particulars.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Good input did not know about Danny was trained since 9 in that case it would be two normal guys that know martial arts

It'd be even for the most part

The nuke was stated to be big but there is only heresay as to how powerful it was. Either way a nuke is a nuke and even a little one is powerful. But the island was I would assume to be the size of one of the smaller ones in Hawaii

The submarine he destroyed was a normal sized one and he did it in one punch. Mind you Akuma was underwater and still moved super fast.

...the point of Danny being able to withstand the nuke was due to the fact said nuke outclassed the bomb dropped on Hiroshima by far to the extent it made it look like a sparkler in comparison. That to me suggests that level of firepower could destroy a small island (which was what Akuma destroyed) and that Danny could tank that >.>

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

No nuke can fully destroy an island, only it's surface, akuma destroyed an island where Ryu was swimming after, but the island was small, just not sure how small.

I think Akuma has travel speed superiority, but defense seems like Sanny has it so its a battle of who will last who and if Danny can learn to empty his soul having never to do it!

No nuke can fully destroy an island, only it's surface, akuma destroyed an island where Ryu was swimming after, but the island was small, just not sure how small.

I think Akuma has travel speed superiority, but defense seems like Sanny has it so its a battle of who will last who and if Danny can learn to empty his soul having never to do it!

My mistake - found the image scan. Context given by others were that it was a nuke but unsure as of now - it was simply explosives.

ironfist011.jpg

Also the Marvel Wikia is very deceiving - Danny is actually a lot more capable. I'm trying to find scans of his speed. >.>

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I'm sure Danny's speed is excellent, but he doesn't teleport like Akuma does, so I'm saying Danny is the slower of the two

Danny has the iron fist which are like hadokens tied down to his hands, so Akuma has to be careful not to get tagged, but he has powerful tornado attacks and long range weapons.

It's a good fight either way

Teleportation does not equate to actual physical speed - Danny has high end bullet dodgings/capturings of the casual spectrum that I'd think he'd be able to react to the teleports.

The Iron Fist outclasses a Hadouken really.

IMHO, its more in Danny's favor than Akuma's.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Not when Akuma teleports constantly, the hadoken is just as devastating. Remember Akuma uses only one hand and he is still able to use his raging demon

Being quick is not being fast by the way

Guest sirmethos

Teleportation compared to speed, in a fight, is like putting Nightcrawler or Vanisher against Quicksilver.

Speed wins.

No to mention that Danny at his strongest, easily has the defensive capabilities to take anything Akuma can throw at him, and the offensive capabilities to kill him in a matter of seconds.

Not when Akuma teleports constantly, the hadoken is just as devastating. Remember Akuma uses only one hand and he is still able to use his raging demon

Being quick is not being fast by the way

I love how we go around and around over the same topics as before in the past and you're shown wrong several times yet you keep going bout the same things. -.-

The Hadouken isn't as devastating as Danny's repertoire. How do I know? I'm aware of both characters whereas you're seemingly unawares of Danny's capabilities. -.- There's a technique Danny has that would kill Akuma near instantly should he come in close proximity. Which would leave Akuma with ranged attacks... which Danny can easily avoid.

And Danny's reflexes are easily more than sufficient to counteract Akuma's teleportations... and that's not even going into his speed. He's been shown capable of keeping up with superspeedsters in the past aside his reflexes. :)

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

...the point of Danny being able to withstand the nuke was due to the fact said nuke outclassed the bomb dropped on Hiroshima by far to the extent it made it look like a sparkler in comparison. That to me suggests that level of firepower could destroy a small island (which was what Akuma destroyed) and that Danny could tank that >.>

What is the exact quote?

Guest force_echo

My mistake - found the image scan. Context given by others were that it was a nuke but unsure as of now - it was simply explosives.

With nuclear level force, so what's the difference? The exact quote was "enough explosives to make the Hiroshima look like a sparkler".

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Untrue. The a-bombs dropped on the Bikini atoll did not destroy it, but that was a small test. If you examine the craters left by larger test sites, you'll see that they're impressive. A blast that could create a large crater could destroy enough of a small island to make it vanish below the sea level. A thermonuclear blast generates something like a million degrees and it only takes several thousand to melt solid rock or coral. The a coral island would also be vulnerable to being shattered by the blast wave.

Again, without knowing the size of the island or the strength of the bomb all of this is guesswork. Without more specifics all we can say is that both characters hit really hard.

Guest skadoosh

I've never seen Akuma do anything on a par with Iron Fist myself, in terms of speed or destructive force, at least. They are both highly skilled, though, and i'm not sure who'd win in a fight without powers.

Guest bigballerju

Those are some scans I found which should help. The first one is the second part to the one Jaeger posted. The last two are from when the Avengers battled Osborn's new Dark Avengers. It's the Thor Clone in the scan.

Guest skadoosh

Those are some scans I found which should help. The first one is the second part to the one Jaeger posted. The last two are from when the Avengers battled Osborn's new Dark Avengers. It's the Thor Clone in the scan.

On a scale of not-at-all to exactly-the-same, how similar are Thor and his clone? If it's the same one, or the same model, as seen in Civil War then the above feat impressive, but not as much as it would be were the clone closer to the real Thor in terms of power.

Also, what happened next? Did Iron Fist destroy that clone or what?

Guest bigballerju

Ok, then. And how powerful is the clone compared to the real Thor?

He has a portion of the original Thor's power but not all of it. Ragnarok is not as powerful as the real Thor hence Thor killing him with ease. Ragnarok has all of Thor's powers and knowledge prior to the real Thor getting odinforce. He was superior to Hercules in H2H and actually held it's own against him. Ragnarok also beat the entire Initiative by himself and held his own against Volstagg. 

Guest skadoosh

So, Iron Fist taking him out is definitely a big deal. I don't remember Akuma taking out anyone God-ish.