Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

2:8 - Discord vs. Doctor Doomsday

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thanosisawesome

Dr.Doomsday can smash him.  This guy has fought cosmic beings. Much worse then this jabroni.

Like? He "fought" Imperiex and got killed immediately.

Guest sithisson

Really don't see how Discord would lose. It's not a taint against Doctor Doomsday any.It's just that his reality warping is just that extreme.

Guest Shockwave

Dr.Doomsday can smash him.  This guy has fought cosmic beings. Much worse then this jabroni.

He's danced against guys who can make Chocolate Milk explode, buffalo dance, an entire city was his playground on a whim, changed the very PERSONALITIES of 5 ponies, and even challenge GOD to a fair fight?  

Vice you're lost.  He's not going to win.

Dr.Doomsday from the Amalgam comics stole the powers of The Silver Racer, who is a combination of The Silver Surfer and Black Racer.  I don't know that much about who ever the hell Dr.Doomsday's opponent is but I doubt he has fought anyone who Dr.Doomsdays power level. 

Guest tomisntblue

Dr.Doomsday from the Amalgam comics stole the powers of The Silver Racer, who is a combination of The Silver Surfer and Black Racer.  I don't know that much about who ever the hell Dr.Doomsday's opponent is but I doubt he has fought anyone who Dr.Doomsdays power level. 

See, that's your problem. And instead of reading what other people have said, weighing their arguments, asking for clarification of researching for yourself, you just stand there with your hands over your ears, shouting, "Dr. Doomsday! Dr. Doomsday! DOCTOR! DOOMSDAY! DOC-TOR, DOOMS-DAY!"

See, that's your problem. And instead of reading what other people have said, weighing their arguments, asking for clarification of researching for yourself, you just stand there with your hands over your ears, shouting, "Dr. Doomsday! Dr. Doomsday! DOCTOR! DOOMSDAY! DOC-TOR, DOOMS-DAY!"

From what I have read from those posts, Discord has never fought anyone on Dr.Doomsdays level of power.  Just considering what franchise both fighters are from should also be a deciding factor.  Don't make me laugh, Dr.Doomsday should win this easily.

Dr.Doomsday is has Doomsday's strength and Dr.Doom's intelligence. He has stole the powers of being before also. I have stated that. What is stopped Dr.Doomsday from stealing Discord's power like what he did to Silver Racer?  He might be strong in his universe from what I have seen discussed here but against Dr.Doomsday, Discord is nothing.

Dr.Doomsday is has Doomsday's strength and Dr.Doom's intelligence. He has stole the powers of being before also. I have stated that. What is stopped Dr.Doomsday from stealing Discord's power like what he did to Silver Racer?  He might be strong in his universe from what I have seen discussed here but against Dr.Doomsday, Discord is nothing.

And what exactly stops Discord from just swapping his mind with a dog's considering these are matches without prep and Doctor Doomsday has no idea what Discord is capable of and Discord has about a dozen way to win and can counter mot, if not all of what hi opponent can do?

Considering that Discord is a reality warper, he could easily win by simply changing the rules of the universe they're fighting in, so that down is blue, up is forty and Dr. Doomsday is a hummingbird.

And since Dr. Doomsday doesn't have any defences against it, there's absolutely nothing he can do about it.

Guest Shockwave

Yes and I disagree with it.

Ok I'll bite WHY?! I have posted a video about his skills.  And in that, he purposely screwed with the Mane 6 to stop the only thing that could stop him.  THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!

What can Dr. Doomsday do when Discord vanishes from his sight, appears behind him with a pair of boxing gloves disappears when DD swings again to reappear behind him and continue this with alterations such as tempting Doom himself or even SPLITTING the Alagram apart?

Doomsday is done.  Finished, kaput, KO'd in the first round.

Guest tomisntblue

Ok I'll bite WHY?! I have posted a video about his skills.  And in that, he purposely screwed with the Mane 6 to stop the only thing that could stop him.  THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY!

What can Dr. Doomsday do when Discord vanishes from his sight, appears behind him with a pair of boxing gloves disappears when DD swings again to reappear behind him and continue this with alterations such as tempting Doom himself or even SPLITTING the Alagram apart?

Doomsday is done.  Finished, kaput, KO'd in the first round.

Splitting him into Doctor Doom and Doomsday would incredibly effective, as Doomsday would likely attack anyone near by. Discord could then just vanish and let Doom deal with Doomsday.

Splitting him into Doctor Doom and Doomsday would incredibly effective, as Doomsday would likely attack anyone near by. Discord could then just vanish and let Doom deal with Doomsday.

He'd basically eat popcorn and drink the glass full of chocolate milk like a boss. And I don't mean the actual chocolate milk.

Guest badpierce

So I have never seen an episode of my little ponies in my life but does this discord win every time or do the ponies end up out smarting him?

So I have never seen an episode of my little ponies in my life but does this discord win every time or do the ponies end up out smarting him?

He's been turned to stone twice, offscreen and on but he's unstoppable basically. He just didn't see the Elements of Harmony working coming.

Guest sithisson

From the episodes I did see recently in order to understand Discord better, considering the eventual potential of facing him, it seems that he is a tough one to beat. Yes he can be beaten but the same can be said about any character really. It all depends on the circumstances, the area being fought in, the universes rules, and the general way the character tends to act among other things. In the case of Discord, as suggested above, he tends to consider himself unbeatable enough that all the times he had been beaten was more from his hubris then anything as far as I've seen.

To this match in particular however what is there for him to underestimate?  He sees this creature coming at him, he screws reality in some fashion, and it's done. Even if the idea was to go bashing all Discord has to do is think and poof..fair faster then  what DD can make a move from. Even Doom does not begin with magical defenses in a battle and the most he could try to do is portal his way out from a reality warper.

The armor does not contain any sort of thing to steal powers from creatures. He had to whip up a plan to deal with the Racer, much like Doom has done in the past with other cosmic entities. There is no prep time here to even begin to try it, no time really because Discord can just warp that as well.

I don't see comparing the two universes as being the greatest means of defense here either. Discord can probably be stopped in other universes by some of the higher powers, Reed or Doom with prep time, The Doctor given a chance to figure out what he's up against, and hell maybe the Care Bear Stare. In this case though, with these characters and this battle field DD falls to Discord. The only thing DD can do here is constantly adapt to what changes in reality are being done to him and given that they will be constant there will be little time for him to do anything offensive once his body adapts.

Guest badpierce

This guy sounds kinda Qsh to me. Even so, what happens if he does get punched by someone as powerful as Dr Doomsday? Say he turns DD into a puppy and then the puppy charges him and transforms back into Dr doomsday and crushes him? Is he faster then light? Isn't Darkseid a warper too? Has doomsday ever faced firestorm?