Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

2:6 - Odin vs. Amazo

Guest Omega11

Amazo duplicated the lasso but not its special properties.

Whether that was because Wonder Woman hadn't unlocked those properties herself yet or because it was beyond Amazo's capabilities is debatable but it still leaves a lack of him copying magical powers.

Guest tomisntblue

Amazo copied Zatanna's powers in the comics (I don't remember the issue). He made her mouth disappear so that she couldn't cast her spells.  He can copy magic.

I think people are asking weather or not the animated version could copy magical powers, since I think everyone is using that as the most powerful version.

Guest sithisson

The point I think that might give some negative answers to that theory might be what I've looked over in terms of power naming. By and large Amazo duplicates metahuman powers. Could Odin even be classified as such? If not then it's probable that Odin can't be copied after all. Then again even if Amazo is able there's still the idea that Odin would know how to counter his own stuff flung back at him.

Amazo copies powers, period, except for 'beings who exist in mutliple realities in their own essence; Superboy Prime'. Ex: Some bros. suggest that 'magical' properties are beyond him; two scribes have already commented on this. And it makes sense: The only thing Amazo does not copy is 'inner knowledge' or what is concealed from him. When the 'magic' is turned into a physical medium, and Amazo comes in proximity of it, consider that power or particular ability, along with any of the schematics copied, and which he will 'instinctively' use in full force. The only thing Amazo, and I re-state; can not copy is 'inner knowledge' Ex: Dr. Fate's knowledge of the mystic arts, or Zatanna's magical prowess effected in her uttered words. Dr. Strange's magic would probably be a victim since he effects them physically by the use of his fingers, and which have been stated to have physical hexes of sorts. This is however a debatable point. In terms of knowledge that is coupled with physical ability; while scribes are mixed, two remained firm that Amazo copies 'physica; ability as well' (Ex: weilding a shield, or withstanding someone like Thor in the course of a battle). Bros., that was AMazo's domain.

Now, while a comment from bro Jaeger suggests that Odin could be unique as well on that regard; then again, since this has not been put to paper before, it becomes mere conjecture, even if a possible one, and a smart one. My take is this:

ODIN will win, by default and by forcing the match to end, if not physical trounce. Why? Simple:

While Amazo will match Odin for everything 'physical' Odin throws at him, Odin will figure it out in one or two energy dispersions; I know Odin will last 'his own salvo' if thrown at him, and is durable enough to last even if Amazo improvises a bit. Following which, he will have to contend with Odin's many 'concealed' tools; (while bro Force stated a far stretch with the molecular dispersion, since that needs the utmost application from Odin; he does have an implied point) since in same context, Odin can easily create a distraction, and teleport Amazo away, winning the match by default. Not only this, it is debatable if Amazo can actually copy that power since it is something that simply opens a physical medium and another field of existence that pulls Amazo through instead of blast him. Also, Odin, while battle hungry and full of bravado at one time, is also battle weary, and has been shown in more recent outings to be wiser, and averting a battle where he can. I know even in character, he will send away a threat if that is the next best option to physically trouncing an opponent.

My take bros, Odin wins after a drag out fight, and purely on smarts, rather than bravado and battle cry.

Amazo copies powers, period, except for 'beings who exist in mutliple realities in their own essence; Superboy Prime'. Ex: Some bros. suggest that 'magical' properties are beyond him; two scribes have already commented on this. And it makes sense: The only thing Amazo does not copy is 'inner knowledge' or what is concealed from him. When the 'magic' is turned into a physical medium, and Amazo comes in proximity of it, consider that power or particular ability, along with any of the schematics copied, and which he will 'instinctively' use in full force. The only thing Amazo, and I re-state; can not copy is 'inner knowledge' Ex: Dr. Fate's knowledge of the mystic arts, or Zatanna's magical prowess effected in her uttered words. Dr. Strange's magic would probably be a victim since he effects them physically by the use of his fingers, and which have been stated to have physical hexes of sorts. This is however a debatable point. In terms of knowledge that is coupled with physical ability; while scribes are mixed, two remained firm that Amazo copies 'physica; ability as well' (Ex: weilding a shield, or withstanding someone like Thor in the course of a battle). Bros., that was AMazo's domain.

Now, while a comment from bro Jaeger suggests that Odin could be unique as well on that regard; then again, since this has not been put to paper before, it becomes mere conjecture, even if a possible one, and a smart one. My take is this:

ODIN will win, by default and by forcing the match to end, if not physical trounce. Why? Simple:

While Amazo will match Odin for everything 'physical' Odin throws at him, Odin will figure it out in one or two energy dispersions; I know Odin will last 'his own salvo' if thrown at him, and is durable enough to last even if Amazo improvises a bit. Following which, he will have to contend with Odin's many 'concealed' tools; (while bro Force stated a far stretch with the molecular dispersion, since that needs the utmost application from Odin; he does have an implied point) since in same context, Odin can easily create a distraction, and teleport Amazo away, winning the match by default. Not only this, it is debatable if Amazo can actually copy that power since it is something that simply opens a physical medium and another field of existence that pulls Amazo through instead of blast him. Also, Odin, while battle hungry and full of bravado at one time, is also battle weary, and has been shown in more recent outings to be wiser, and averting a battle where he can. I know even in character, he will send away a threat if that is the next best option to physically trouncing an opponent.

My take bros, Odin wins after a drag out fight, and purely on smarts, rather than bravado and battle cry.

Sounds good. I can finally decide. Odin.

Guest force_echo

I think he's saying Amazo will copy Odin's raw power but not how to fully use it, while Odin will and will use some ability to do away with Amazo.