Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Wolverine at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Khazan Arena

terrain_gpkhazan.jpg

Guest Incredible Hulk

With all the countless different fighting styles Taskmaster has copied, including Wolverine's, along with his assortment of weapons and gadgets Taskmaster should take this.

Guest sithisson

I'd hold my thoughts of who for now but as a counter-point to the above Taskmaster might know a lot of people's moves and the like but a lot of them are people Logan has either teamed with or fought before. Including himself if one wants to take into account any of those dimensional travels of the past.

Guest tomisntblue

Taskmaster may have copied Wolverine's style, but Wolverine has centuries of experience coupled with skills he rarely uses. If he needs to throw Taskmaster off, he can always fall back on moves and styles he keeps hidden, and if all else fails, his berserker mode should be fairly unpredictable. Combine that with his enhanced physical attributes, healing factor, and claws, he probably takes this after a good fight.  

Um... actually Logan has been KOed many times by people Taskmaster already has copied.  He could easily do it just like them.  

All the experience doesnt help when Taskmaster can copy Logan and predict his movements.  

You say Logan could enter a feral state, thats fine but he loses his skill and becomes a pure brawler which gives Taskmaster a high advantage in skill.  Taskmaster should have little trouble knocking Wolverine out.

Guest badpierce

Um... actually Logan has been KOed many times by people Taskmaster already has copied.  He could easily do it just like them.  

All the experience doesnt help when Taskmaster can copy Logan and predict his movements.  

You say Logan could enter a feral state, thats fine but he loses his skill and becomes a pure brawler which gives Taskmaster a high advantage in skill.  Taskmaster should have little trouble knocking Wolverine out.

Who were these people?

He has been beaten by Cap, Dardevil, Cyclops (in a fist fight), Spiderman, Silver Samurai, Punisher...

In this fight, Logan's only advantage is his healing factor.  Taskmaster has seen him fight and can predict his movements.

Guest badpierce

He has been beaten by Cap, Dardevil, Cyclops (in a fist fight), Spiderman, Silver Samurai, Punisher...

In this fight, Logan's only advantage is his healing factor.  Taskmaster has seen him fight and can predict his movements.

And the claws help too. Punisher knocked him out? That doesn't seem right. This is when being in too many comics hurts you.

wolverine is stronger and faster and those are all uncommonly low showings wolverine can predict his moves as well not to mention he can fight longer task master tires like any other human wolverine almost doesn't tire at all he could fight for days where task master will need rest after several hours.

Cyclops beating him ignored wolverine's enhanced attributes and the last time they fought they ignored them again and it was only a tie when did cap beat him every time I saw them fight someone had to jump in and save cap. never read the daredevil fight if taskmaster beat spiderman it was pis there is no reason he could win and the punisher win was written by an admittedly biased writer the guy in an interview admitted to hatting the wolverine character and the ways punisher won would never work in a million years.

Guest badpierce

I Dont think he is stronger and faster then spiderman is he? Cap and daredevil Dont shock me but I think he wins those fights as much SD he loses them.

I Dont think he is stronger and faster then spiderman is he? Cap and daredevil Dont shock me but I think he wins those fights as much SD he loses them.

no neither wolverine or taskmaster are stronger or faster than spiderman I  was talking about wolverine  being stronger and faster than taskmaster.