Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Booker DeWitt at Wikipedia

Official Site: 2K

Battle Terrain

Misty Vale

grid_mist.jpg

Guest bigballerju

Hmm... I didn't review the team that had Animorphs so I didn't see this one. One character slip isn't bad. It wouldn't be 5 against one only one of the Animorphs would fight here.

Guest Pseudonym

Hippos are bulletproof. An animorph could win if he/she tried. Cassie was the best of the children and the andalite was the best of the animorphs. They could definitely defeat Booker.

Hippos are bulletproof. An animorph could win if he/she tried. Cassie was the best of the children and the andalite was the best of the animorphs. They could definitely defeat Booker.

Booker is more than just a gun though. I don't think an animorph would stand up to well to electric shock.

Guest deojusto

Murder of Crows evens the numbers. Not to mention possession; I don't know if you can use it on a Hippo, but you could certainly try. 

Umm the Animorphs have dealt with gun weilders before... kind of routine really.They would find a way to hide and sneak attack the guy, in which case he'd be screwed.

... What? Hippos most certainly aren't bulletproof.

They have thick enough hides that it takes a large caliber to do real damage. Well, that's assuming you only shoot once, which is only important in a hunt. The hide is basically a moot point though, because Booker will either unload with a smaller caliber weapon like the machine gun, take a few shots with something like the hand canon or sniper, or blow it up with rpg or the volley gun.

Guest force_echo

I can believe that a hippo might take one small caliber round without dropping provided he isn't shot in a vital area, sure. That doesn't mean it's "bulletproof".

forget the bullet proof thing, animorphs wouldn't go big in a place with low visibility against a guy they can sneak attack... :/

Guest force_echo

Ok first off, I haven't read the books since third grade, but I don't remember animorphs dealing with trained gunmen.

Second off, "sneak-attacking" an armed gunman when you're like a tiger or something is a pretty hard thing to do. I'd bet for the guy with the gun and superpowers.

Alright, so I did some research on booker dewitt... which vigor does he have? Or does he just have all of them? :/ Also, the animorphs usually fight the yeerks, who have guns way better than anything dewitt has.

Guest nrdman

@jesus

1. there is only one of the animorphs fighting booker

2.at his most powerful he has all of the vigors and the maximum amount of shield, health, and salts

3. shield recharges extremely qiuckly and is powerful enough to tank a few rpgs

4.yerks are horrible shots, booker isn't

5.rpg/machine gun takes any animal thrown at him

6.it takes time to concentrate to transform into an animal, doesn't take much time to pull a trigger

@jesus

1. there is only one of the animorphs fighting booker

2.at his most powerful he has all of the vigors and the maximum amount of shield, health, and salts

3. shield recharges extremely qiuckly and is powerful enough to tank a few rpgs

4.yerks are horrible shots, booker isn't

5.rpg/machine gun takes any animal thrown at him

6.it takes time to concentrate to transform into an animal, doesn't take much time to pull a trigger

1. Sure, let's go with Rachel because... why not.

2. At her most powrful she can shapeshift into anything she thinks of.

3. Alright... cool, how long does it last? Is there a window of time when Racheln can land a hit?

4. Sure, but the animorphs aren't exactly easy to hit.

5. Animal? yes, but all of the animorphs have some powerful morphs on em that have nothing to do with the animal kingdom on earth. 

6. Again, they do not start with visual on each other, the animorphs thrive with that, they will be morphed long before they are spotted, even Rachel who's an impulsive monster out for blood even at best, knows enough to hide in good places and morph before doing something stupid.

Guest nrdman

3.if booker has 30 secs - 1 min break (can't remember exactly) break between lunges, he recharges

4.but the animorph will need to melee. pretty easy to hit things from that range

5.examples?

6.so rachel probably gets the first blow, then booker shoves a fireball in her mouth

7.also, if all else fails, booker can use possesion and make her stand there whie he blows her up

Guest Magnetrex

I use to love reading those Animorph books when I was a little kid. But that was then and this is now and nowadays changing into a pigeon or a bear is not going to save you from a shotgun blast or a fireball. Booker DeWitt, ftw

3.if booker has 30 secs - 1 min break (can't remember exactly) break between lunges, he recharges

4.but the animorph will need to melee. pretty easy to hit things from that range

5.examples?

6.so rachel probably gets the first blow, then booker shoves a fireball in her mouth

7.also, if all else fails, booker can use possesion and make her stand there whie he blows her up

3. alright then.

4. Not when it's hitting you it isn't.

5. Rachel has a Hork-Bajir (which btw have enough regen to recover from a sliced skull in a few seconds), she's also had the power to morph into anything she could think of at one point so... good luck killing something bulletproof or something that can move at any speed.

6. because Animorphs have never dealt with fireballs... besides their very first fight of course. sure, if he survives he might get lucky, but if Rachel can be anything, I doubt he will.

7. Ok... back to the becoming something bulletproof part. She can be anything when she's at her most powerful.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Considering the battle location, the Animorph fighting could probably sneak up on Booker using whatever animal, with pretty good senses so that lack of visibility isn't a big problem, easier than some may think possibly

Guest nrdman

3. alright then.

4. Not when it's hitting you it isn't.

5. Rachel has a Hork-Bajir (which btw have enough regen to recover from a sliced skull in a few seconds), she's also had the power to morph into anything she could think of at one point so... good luck killing something bulletproof or something that can move at any speed.

6. because Animorphs have never dealt with fireballs... besides their very first fight of course. sure, if he survives he might get lucky, but if Rachel can be anything, I doubt he will.

7. Ok... back to the becoming something bulletproof part. She can be anything when she's at her most powerful.

4.he can tank rpgs without much flinching, he'll hit just fine

5.with posession he could make her turn into something else, then shoot her

6.see 5

7.see 6

also he's not defenseless melee-wise, he has a rotating hook arm.

if the animorph had some ranged capability, it would help her, but the thing is she needs to get fairly close to hit booker, and at that point he can just posses her/ use some othe vigor