Read more about Maximillion Pegasus at Wikipedia

Official Site: 4Kids

Battle Terrain

Endless Caves

grid_caves.jpg

Guest Kate Awesome Is Awesome

Pokemon? Yu-Gi-Oh? *breaks out the card sleeves*

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL!

Pegasus cant do much other than predict a few moments into the future.  That doesnt help when Mew blasts him with a blast big enough to level a city like Hayes said.

Guest Doom

Unless he challenges Mew to a Childrens Card Game. 

Which would actually be pretty fricking funny, since Mew is a playful type normally and unless he really gets her mad....Heh. 

Not sure who to vote for now. 

Guest Incredible Hulk

I wonder if Pegasus would be able to somehow pull them into the shadow realm with his Millenium eye so Pegasus could summon/use the actaul monsters and spell from his deck which would be a lot more helpful than holograms. If he could I'd said he had a chance but if he can't I think mew has this.

Guest Incredible Hulk

I wonder if Pegasus would be able to somehow pull them into the shadow realm with his Millenium eye so Pegasus could summon/use the actaul monsters and spell from his deck which would be a lot more helpful than holograms. If he could I'd said he had a chance but if he can't I think mew has this.

Actually, now that I think about it, Pegasus probably could do this by starting a shadow game and then summoning monsters from his deck that would actually be able to hurt Mew unlike holograms and he probably could also use traps and spells too. I'm sorta of leaning towards Pegasus atm but gonna wait to hear the other side.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Pegasus could just send him to the shadow realm. Easy Peesy.

Teleport?

Not sure what you (Peypey) mean by teleport but the only thing somewhat  involving teleporting would be starting a shadow game and entering the shadow realm but they would both go and not leave until someone is defeated.

Another thing though would be, with the Millennium Eye  Pegasus does have the ability to seal his opponents' souls inside cards but I don't think he could do that with Mew.

Pegasus sends Mew to the shadow realm. Mew teleports back.

Pegasus challenges Mew to a duel. Mew doesn't play children's card games.(well, not this one)

Pegasus is a human. Mew can know literally any attack in pokemon. Mew destroys Pegasus with a hyper beam, or fire blast, or razor leaf...or cut. Whatever. Mew could paralyze or put to sleep anything that tries to attack it.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Pegasus sends Mew to the shadow realm. Mew teleports back.

Pegasus challenges Mew to a duel. Mew doesn't play children's card games.(well, not this one)

Pegasus is a human. Mew can know literally any attack in pokemon. Mew destroys Pegasus with a hyper beam, or fire blast, or razor leaf...or cut. Whatever. Mew could paralyze or put to sleep anything that tries to attack it.

The shadow realm is practically a whole another dimensional realm. Unless Mew can teleport across dimensions nobody will be getting out until there's a victor.

He wouldn't challenge an animal duel. If anything, he would teleport them to the shadow realm so his monsters would be more than just holograms.

That doesn't mean Mew will win automatically. Pegasus would summon his most powerful monsters, which would include Relinquished and Blue-Eyes White Dragon among other toons and monsters, and because of Mew's docile nature Pegasus would probably get the first attack. Even with putting up a shield, a blast from Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, who is most likely roughly at the same power level of its normal counterpart, would at the very least weaken Mew and throw it off some so that Relinquished could possibly have a slight chance of absorbing Mew.

Guest tomisntblue

With literally every possible attack at his disposal, Mew wins. With the number of attacks that cause sleep alone, Mew can easily pull out the win and stop anything that Pegasus could bring out.