Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20581 Zyclops vs. Whitespikes
MATCH SCORE
Zyclops: 2
Whitespikes: 1

1:1 - Booker DeWitt vs. Alucard

Guest deojusto

Booker has a cbub page? Excellent! I mean he technically loses but no way alucard counts as street, so its Booker for the win for me. 

Guest Shockwave

Wait a second, the guy who does this:

Who's basically walking talking Deus Ex Machina, is Street Level?  

Guest tomisntblue

Yowch. Not a good first draw for my glorious Team BioShock. :(

Oh well. VOTE BOOKER EVERYBODY!

I'm tempted to based on your convincing argument.

Booker has a cbub page? Excellent! I mean he technically loses but no way alucard counts as street, so its Booker for the win for me. 

Same here. That's basically how I'm voting on any match with a non-street in it.

• Like 1

Guest Zreth

Same here. That's basically how I'm voting on any match with a non-street in it.

To be far though we are going by Serge's Definition of Street Level, in it he even stated a character like Wonder Woman would be given an "okay" so there really isn't anything to blame for people not choosing your definition of Street Level other than you not reading. If you want to actually debate instead of tossing bias then Alucard is who you should vote for.

Alright, yes, the definition made no sense. That is no excuse to punish people who... read the definition. If you're biased because of that, don't vote. Sorry to anyone who goes up against non street level characters but that's how it works :/

Guest deojusto

Alright, yes, the definition made no sense. That is no excuse to punish people who... read the definition. If you're biased because of that, don't vote. Sorry to anyone who goes up against non street level characters but that's how it works :/

Is is how it works though? Doesn't it work however I think it works, since I can vote however I want? The way I understood it, the 'definition' was more like a guideline, a short warning to avoid the uber-powerful and aim for more street worthy fare.  And alucard definitely breaks the spirit of street level, if not, but probably also, the letter of it as well. I'm pretty sure he's immortal, able to regenerate after being not just decapitated, but damn near disintegrated as well, and once took down an entire aircraft carrier. Though he flew a plane into it first, which may have something to do with it.

Still, pretty much immortal and invulnerable.   

To be far though we are going by Serge's Definition of Street Level, in it he even stated a character like Wonder Woman would be given an "okay" so there really isn't anything to blame for people not choosing your definition of Street Level other than you not reading. If you want to actually debate instead of tossing bias then Alucard is who you should vote for.

I read and disagreed a bit with the definition. It is my opinion that street level characters shouldn't be at a level where they can trade blows with guys like Superman. I know it's not the definition stated, and yes I'm voting on that bias. Oh well.

In a rumble, I go with Alucard. For a tournament of street levelers, Booker.

"When we say Street Level, we mean that the character is usually portrayed as fighting battles at the human "Earthly" level and are not the type which destroy planets (or flatten major cities for that matter) with a wave of their hand." By that definition, Superman, Goku, and the Death Star are technically ok.

Guest Zreth

I read and disagreed a bit with the definition. It is my opinion that street level characters shouldn't be at a level where they can trade blows with guys like Superman. I know it's not the definition stated, and yes I'm voting on that bias. Oh well.

In a rumble, I go with Alucard. For a tournament of street levelers, Booker.

"When we say Street Level, we mean that the character is usually portrayed as fighting battles at the human "Earthly" level and are not the type which destroy planets (or flatten major cities for that matter) with a wave of their hand." By that definition, Superman, Goku, and the Death Star are technically ok.

But the thing is those were banned, and the limitations for the characters wasn't the label Street Level, Serge obviously got that wrong, the guidelines for what characters should be chosen was what should've decided how characters should be chosen.It's not like this was snuck in Serge passed it.

Also going by those guidelines Goku and the Death Star would specifically not be okay.

Guest tomisntblue

Aaaand we have our first stomp match of the season. Ouch.

I think Bulma vs Iceman was posted first.

Guest Zreth

Is is how it works though? Doesn't it work however I think it works, since I can vote however I want? The way I understood it, the 'definition' was more like a guideline, a short warning to avoid the uber-powerful and aim for more street worthy fare.  And alucard definitely breaks the spirit of street level, if not, but probably also, the letter of it as well. I'm pretty sure he's immortal, able to regenerate after being not just decapitated, but damn near disintegrated as well, and once took down an entire aircraft carrier. Though he flew a plane into it first, which may have something to do with it.

Still, pretty much immortal and invulnerable.   

I would have to disagree with that; in the description it already said Wonder Woman would be given an okay, so it wasn't exactly being snuck in that Street Level isn't even really Street Level.

Guest Zreth

All I'm saying is that you can choose to vote based on the tournament, and the match or you can choose to vote on whether or not you think that the Tournament should conform to your definition of Street Level; the latter just happens to be a bias choice.

Guest Zreth

If anyone would like to debate me about the match I am totally game. I'll even fight for Booker if no one plans on supporting him.

Guest Zreth

I'm pretty obviously going to lose cause of spite votes, so I would atleast like to debate someone for this.

I would have to disagree with that; in the description it already said Wonder Woman would be given an okay, so it wasn't exactly being snuck in that Street Level isn't even really Street Level.

To be fair, my concept of Wonder Woman is the Linda Carter T.V. show.  And, I have no idea who Alucard is.  I do not know Anime.  So, yeah....

Anyways, next season I'm sure  more admins will want to look over the teams before the season launches.  We'll get better at these.  New thing, bugs, etc...

Guest Zreth

To be fair, my concept of Wonder Woman is the Linda Carter T.V. show.  And, I have no idea who Alucard is.  I do not know Anime.  So, yeah....

Anyways, next season I'm sure  more admins will want to look over the teams before the season launches.  We'll get better at these.  New thing, bugs, etc...

Many thanks Serge looking forward to season 2 then

Guest tomisntblue

I'm pretty obviously going to lose cause of spite votes, so I would atleast like to debate someone for this.

I wouldn't say it's obvious. My comment was a sarcastic nothing so don't take that as indication of anything. Other than that, there's two confirmed votes against you, but that's only two. Two isn't much. 

Guest Zreth

I wouldn't say it's obvious. My comment was a sarcastic nothing so don't take that as indication of anything. Other than that, there's two confirmed votes against you, but that's only two. Two isn't much. 

Nah, I'm pretty positive on this since the General consensus for the draft thus far, from things like the chat rooms, seems to be a large disagreement with the characters allowed through.

Guest tomisntblue

Nah, I'm pretty positive on this since the General consensus for the draft thus far, from things like the chat rooms, seems to be a large disagreement with the characters allowed through.

Well, sorry then. I personally think a few strong characters keeps things interesting. And, I'd debate but I haven't played Bioshock infinite yet. 

Guest Zreth

Well, sorry then. I personally think a few strong characters keeps things interesting. And, I'd debate but I haven't played Bioshock infinite yet. 

Mmm, well thanks for the comments good luck on your match.