Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Punisher, Ghost Rider and Blade back in Marvel Studios hands.

Guest LuisLim

Guest LuisLim

So I heard that Punisher, Ghost Rider and Blade are now back to Marvel after being loaned to other companies. Now that they are back, a reboot of would definitely sound good considering how the audience reacted to their films negatively *coughGhostRidercough*

So how would the Punisher, Ghost Rider and Blade fit into the Marvel Cinematic Universe? It would be interesting to see Marvel Studios reboot at least one of these characters, hell let's just make Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe about these bad asses.

Your thoughts?

Why would you need Punisher in the MCU, you already get Cap, Black Widow and Hawkeye, who between them cover Castle's skill set. Not to mention Fury, Hill, Coulson etc.

Guest bigballerju

Marvel has Daredevil and Elektra back as well. Marvel said they won't make films with these characters yet but further down the line. Marvel Studios though already did a Punisher film. Punisher War Zone was done by them I believe and regardless of what people say that's actually a faithful adaption to Punisher if you read the Punisher comics.

Guest force_echo

Why would you need Punisher in the MCU, you already get Cap, Black Widow and Hawkeye, who between them cover Castle's skill set. Not to mention Fury, Hill, Coulson etc.

Because it's not about the "skill set" at all.

Heh, true. Fair point. I'm not sure he's the kind of individual that would fit into the whole team up thing, given how he's reacted to that before. And considering that others can do the same things he can, I'm not sure why you'd consider him for Phase 3 anyways, but I digress.

I'd say Wasp or Ant Man, but given the rumors about Pietro and Wanda, eh.

Guest bigballerju

People would love to see Thomas Jane's Punisher in this world Marvel has set up in film. Look at how much attention that short fan film with Thomas Jane got.

Guest force_echo

Heh, true. Fair point. I'm not sure he's the kind of individual that would fit into the whole team up thing, given how he's reacted to that before. And considering that others can do the same things he can, I'm not sure why you'd consider him for Phase 3 anyways, but I digress.

I'd say Wasp or Ant Man, but given the rumors about Pietro and Wanda, eh.

Not everyone in the MCU has to be on The Avengers. He could be a standalone guy, or maybe have an arc where the Avengers are coming after him and he spends the movie trying to beat them with his brain or something. 

That would be interesting to see...though I'd probably prefer a Luke Cage and Iron Fist film...or heck an Iron Fist standalone. Give more movies to others who have not had films, let alone 3.

Moved to Fan Discussion. 

And good move for Marvel. At least future Marvel film projects won't be held back due to studio rights.

Guest deojusto

I actually liked war zone. It was cheap, it was kind of stupid, and it didn't make much sense, but it knows all these things and doesn't care; it was a delivery system for gunplay and head-exploding punches, and it did exactly what it set out to do. Not everything has to be a blockbuster for the whole family, sometimes you just want to watch a gang of parkour thieves get blown up with an rpg.    

Guest force_echo

I want a hardcore film depicting a broken man fighting against human nature itself. I want a good Punisher movie. Luke Cage and Danny Rand are uninteresting characters, I could care less. Give me a Punisher movie that does justice to the depth of the character.

Guest LoneWolf

Blade had a good run, the first movie was very good. Punisher isn't going to be remade again for a while I'd imagine, which it needs to be, since none of them except maybe the first were well done. Ghost Rider is the main character who will benefit the most from this. 

Guest silversurfer092

Spider-Man is 3/4 with quality films. I think he's doing alright outside of Marvel.

Guest deojusto

I want a hardcore film depicting a broken man fighting against human nature itself. I want a good Punisher movie. Luke Cage and Danny Rand are uninteresting characters, I could care less. Give me a Punisher movie that does justice to the depth of the character.

Watch I Saw the Devil. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Saw_the_Devil