Rumble 20550 Bazooka vs. Steve (Minecraft) vs. Jackson Storm
MATCH SCORE
Bazooka: 0
Steve (Minecraft): 2
Jackson Storm: 0

Marvel Cinematic Universe Rumors and (Possible) Spoilers Discussion Thread

Guest Incredible Hulk

Guest Incredible Hulk

Here is where I'll be posting rumors, spoilers, possible spoilers, and confirmed rumors/spoilers all about the Movies and the the upcoming T.V. show that happen in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and what not for discussion and maybe just for learning about purposes. You guys can also post rumors and spoilers also or just read and read ones that are posted. I made a separate thread for this because I figured there will be a ton of them over the next several years or so and one place for just them would be good way to organize them or whatnot.

Anyway.........

:!: :!: :!: WARNING ANY COMMENTS BELOW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS :!: :!: :!:

You have been warned.......

--------------------------

Guest Incredible Hulk

Will Luke Cage Make an appearence in the upcoming show "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."?

In the following snipit of the "Agents of Shield" TV spot, you can see "a hooded man leap from a building. Although it's tough to see, he appears to be an African-American guy, so obviously the suggestion he is Luke Cage immediately surfaced. Although Luke Cage's trademark yellow shirt seems absent, the fact the mysterious savoir is wearing yellow pants could make up for it."

Take a look below:

Note: It is at the very beginning of the episode

you might have to do a couple freeze frames with the pause button to get a better look but this discovery is interesting. So, do you guys think this is Luke and if so what do you think of it?

Guest Hayesmeister5651

How many prominent black super heroes are there?  Not many, chances are, that is Luke Cage.

There is also a lot of nerd rage that Johnny Torch is going to be played by the black kid from "Chronicle".  I guess Sue will be black as well?

Johnny being black is easy to deal with. Just make it where he and Sue are no longer brother and sister. While their being siblings is important in the comics, you can easily rework things to where that's not an issue in a new movie.

Far as Luke Cage goes, there isn't enough to go by in that clip to make a call one way or another. Would be cool if that's him, though. He's an actual super hero type AND his powers are easy to portray on a TV budget. 

The whole Vision thing is too convoluted. Just say "Live Model Decoy" and everything is solved. Granted, it's pretty lame that Coulson's coming back at all. His death is the only moment that grounds the first Avengers movie. Without his death that movie has no soul. Pretty explosions and Hulk smashing, but no soul.

Gregg is set to reprise the role in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and will "headline" the series. It was reported that the show is meant to take place after the events of The Avengers. At the 2013 South by Southwest festival, Joss Whedon confirmed that Coulson will be brought back from the dead after his apparent demise in The Avengers.

Guest silversurfer092

That's gayer than Prop 8 being upheld!

(Yes, I know it has since been repealed, but at one point, it was upheld!)

Guest Incredible Hulk

Yah didn't really have the Luke Cage look anyway.

Also here is the extended trailer where you can get a better look at him:

There was another rumor that he was Rage but I think that rumor might have been confirmed as being untrue. (though I could be wrong about this)

His name (alter ego or actual name :huh: ) could possibly start with an "M" but if so I'm not sure who it could be.

Guest nrdman

The first thing I thought of when I saw "black man" and "M" is Bishop. Its probably not him though.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Black Panther Rumors

The links to the original article are below the quoted sections

Filming of Avengers 2 heading to South Africa?

With Iron Man 3 currently the No. 1 film in America, Thor: The Dark World in post-production, Captain America: The Winter Soldier filming now and Guardians of the Galaxy in pre-production, Marvel Studios is on track to commence filming early next year for The Avengers 2, which is the culmination of its Phase 2 slate. Earlier reports said that the sequel will shoot primarily in the United Kingdom, but it seems some filming may take place in another country; that isn't the U.S..

Multiple listeners of South African FM radio station 5FM suggest that Earth's Mightiest Heroes could be reassembling in Cape Town, according to the Chairman of Cape Town Film Studios. During the radio session, the chairman mentioned that Marvel reps have phoned them requesting permission to shoot the next Avengers movie in South Africa's jewel city, and 2nd-most populated.

If true, Marvel's early inquiry for filming in South Africa could be an indication of a new setting or, predominantly, a new character in Joss Whedon's (developing) Avengers 2 script. Coincidentally, rumors surfaced just last week attaching a potential leading actor and a 2014 start date to the Black Panther movie. However, considering that Marvel hasn't announced an adaptation of the first black mainstream superhero, we can only assume that T'Challa, and his advanced African nation Wakanda, will appear in The Avengers 2; based on the possibility that it will film in Cape Town.

capetown.png

Marvel's The Avengers 2 wouldn't be the first film to shoot in Cape Town, South Africa. The stunning scenery and great value of the primate city of the Western Cape has also lured recent films such as Dredd, Safe House, Dark Tide, and Chronicle. Anyhow, starring Robert Downey, Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and Samuel L. Jackson, The Avengers (untitled) sequel is written & directed by Joss Whedon, and hits theaters on May 1, 2015!

Here is the original article: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=79719

Black Panther to start shooting Next year?

Who is at the top of the Black Panther actor shortlist?

Guest Incredible Hulk

Now the following piece of information is quite interesting. As you probably already know, Joss Whedon confirmed Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch being in Avengers 2 but get this. Quicksilver has been casted for X-Men: Days of Future Past. So what will that mean for Quicksilver...

Read this article for the scoop and some interesting theories and what not.

http://screenrant.com/quicksilver-x-men-days-of-future-past-avengers-2-evan-peters/

Guest potterpuppetpals

Why do people like Coulson so much? I mean, seriously, why is he so popular? I just don't get it.

Guest Red_Dragon

Martyr syndrome, I guess. If he hadn't died to bring together the Avengers, he would be a side character no one cares about.

Guest bigballerju

They built his character up in all the films leading up to Avengers. The only film he wasn't in was Incredible Hulk. Tony Stark was in that one though.