Rumble 20557 Patrick Bateman vs. Cocaine Bear
MATCH SCORE
Patrick Bateman: 0
Cocaine Bear: 1

Forge vs. Cable
MATCH SCORE
Forge: 1
Cable: 8

Omni-Crash: The First Legion (Part 3: Arkham Island)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest potterpuppetpals

Part 3: Arkham Island

Daredevil, Makkari and Shepard all fell through the portal ungracefully onto the rock outposts of Arkham Island, where a mass breakout has occured. GCPD Helicopters are circling around the area in a vain attempt to contain the out of control prisoners. But where is Batman?

"What's going on over there?" asks Shepard.

Suddenly, a helicopter comes crashing down near the small outpost. The three go to investigate. Daredevil goes inside the chopper.

"Hello? Is anyone alive in here?" shouts Daredevil.

Suddenly, a huge, reptilian hand comes out of the helicopter and grabs Daredevil. Makkari and Shepard grab Daredevil to stop him getting dragged in. Out of the helicopter emerges Killer Croc...

"BLAAARGH!" growls Croc as he charges out the chopper, Makkari uses his super speed to stun Croc, while Daredevil leaps over him and begins punching him repeatedly. Shepard then turns around, and sees the water around them freezing over. He looks up and sees a woman with pale blue skin flying over.

"Who are you? Luthor wanted the loonies out with no outside interferences." asks Killer Frost.

"Luthor? Never heard of him. Why does he want to break the loonies out?" asks Shepard.

"That's none of your business!" yells Frost.

Makkari and Daredevil try to hold Croc down.

"I don't think I can hold him down much longer, Matt." struggles Makkari, trying to keep Croc in a chokehold.

"Enough!" yells Croc, as he pushes the two heroes away.

"Croc! We need to get back to Luthor's base!" yells Frost.

"I'm not working with the clown or baldy!" yells Croc.

"We can discuss that after we beat these guys." says Frost.

"Grr..." growls Croc, as he and Frost stand back to back as they prepare to face Shepard, Daredevil and Makkari.

------------------------------------------

Yeah, so you guys will be facing off against Croc and Frost. Let's see who wins!

"Well aren't they friendly." Shepard commented, sarcasm rich in his voice. "So much for welcoming committees and grand tours. It's a shame really...oh well. Time to get serious." He remarked, unholstering the Javelin sniper rifle and activating his Adrenaline Rush. Time instantly slowed to a near stop around the experienced soldier, his eyes concentrated on the pale one, deciding to deal with her first before concentrating on the big one. Steadying his breathing, he raised the sniper, finger tense on the trigger.

Bang.

Before the sound died out, he had already adjusted his aim.

Bang.

Removing his eyes from the scope, he looked over the rifle to judge the situation. Total time eclipsed, 4.7 seconds. If he had successful hits, the pale one should hit the ground from the pain of having both kneecaps shot out, he surmised.

Guest potterpuppetpals

As Shepard looked over, he sees the bullets frozen in midair. In an instant, Killer Frost shattered them like glass. Enraged, Killer Frost charges at Shepard armed with two ice javelins. She leaps up in attempt to impale Shepard from above.

"Well that's just wonderful." Shepard quipped with a frown. Then came an enraged yell. Glancing up, he spotted the pale one coming down from above, a spear of ice in each hand. He smirked slightly. "Hold that thought." He fired off a heavy concussive shot. Soaring through the sky, it was headed straight for a mid-air collision with Frost, as he used the time to fall back to a more defensible position.

Guest potterpuppetpals

The shot misses, but makes Frost lose her balance as she misses Shepard completely. She then prepare to go one on one with him as she prepare to go for good ol' fistycuffs.

Croc rips off a helicopter blade to use against Daredevil and Makkari. Croc begins swinging it around wildly.

Having been restraining himself, trying to get a gauge on the level of opponent they were facing, Makkari finally had enough information.

In the blink of an eye, the world seemed to freeze around him, bullets hanging in mid-air, motionless, every combatant a statue on the battlefield.

He moved forward to the large reptilian figure, reaching down to grab some debris on the way, and gave it a single blow to the sternum, then turned to throw the piece of concrete at the pale figure.

Once the concrete had left his hand, he allowed his perception to slow down once more, the world suddenly springing back into motion around him.

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil decided to go for the big one. He flipped over him and would try to get him in a choke hold.

ooc: Makkari isn't a time manipulator, he's a speedster.

So unless Daredevil has gotten an upgrade lately, that allows him to see and/or react to things moving around the speed of light, he isn't capable of seeing Makkari move.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Killer Croc stumbled over after the superfast blow from Makkari as Daredevil's choke hold held him down.

Shepard's haymaker punch hit Frost hard, knocking her flying. Frost crawled back to her feet as Croc fell over next to her. Suddenly, a helicopter hovered by, and out came a ladder.

"C'mon then, crocy! Mistuh Jay is in a rush to get outta this nuthouse!" yells Harley stepping out the helicopter to help the two up.

Croc and Frost climb up the ladder and into the chopper. It then flies away to mainland Gotham, leaving Shepard, Daredevil and Makkari in the dust. Thankfully, Frost left an ice trail to mainland Arkham Island...

Retrieving his sniper rifle, he puts an eye to the scope, aiming at the copter. He sighs as it's too far for a real accurate shot to the occupants but nonetheless fires a few shots in frustration at the copter itself.

"Damn." He says, holstering the sniper on his back, looking at the trail.

"Who else is up for following the winter trail and springing the obvious trap?" Shepard asked, arming himself with his Revenant Machine Gun, checking it's ammo count and cocking it, before starting to walk along it.

Guest thanosisawesome

"You're a talkative sort, ain't ya?" Shepard asked.

"I haven't really had much to say," said Matt. That's a first. "It's not that often I get summoned by a Thunder God to save the universe though. I like the thunder god I know more."

"Huh. I've never really believed in gods, then two get thrown in my face...wonder why my place got the short end of the stick with gods, sure could have used them." He retorted.

Guest potterpuppetpals

As the three crossed the ice, it cracked beneath their feet, though didn't collapse.

Meanwhile in the Asylum...

Deathstroke, like many other DC villains have been hired by Luthor to break out all the most useful insane criminals to help take over the world. He goes in the Medical Centre, where he finds Maxie Zeus giving himself electroshock therepy amidst the chaos. Zeus continually spurts out random gibberish mixed with holy rhymes. Deathstroke turns the machine off to get him out.

"What are you doing!? I am being blessed by the thunders of Zeus! You have no right to-"

"Shut it and get moving! You're on Luthor's party list!" yells Slade.

"I shall serve no mortal!" yells Maxie, as he grabs a crowbar. He tries to slam Slade over the head with it, but Slade just grabs the crowbar and throws Maxie to the ground.

"You're coming with me whether you like it or not. Otherwise I'm not getting paid." says Slade, as he ties Maxie up and gags him.

"Should shut you up! Now... Who else do I have to pick up... Oh no..." says Slade as he looks down his list, and sees the name of Victor Zsasz...

Slade walks around until he finds Zsasz's cell. He gets his handgun out just in case.

He opens the door to the cell, only to find Zsasz isn't in there. Deathstroke looks around in the small cell, but only finds tally marks plastered all over the walls. Deathstroke shrugs his shoulders and just leaves, but Maxie Zeus is gone too. He looks round the corner and sees Zsasz about to cut up Zeus. Using pin-point accuracy, Slade shoots the knife right out of Zsasz's hand. Zsasz turns around to see Deathstroke, with pure hatred in his eyes.

"I... Need... the MARK!" yells Zsasz as he charges towards Slade. Slade dodges Zsasz's strike and knocks the insane man out with a haymaker punch. Deathstroke picks up both Zsasz and Maxie Zeus and walks out the Medical Centre, only to see Shepard, Makkari and Daredevil walking around Arkham Island.

"I don't think there were any more crazies to pick up. And Luthor wanted no goody-two-shoes in tights messing things up..." says Slade as he gets out his sniper rifle.

Having reached the prison island, Makkari looked around briefly before speaking up..

"I'll scout the island, and see if I can't locate our adversaries."

With that, he allowed his perception to speed up once again, freezing the world around him, while he moved around locating every inhabitant of the island.

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil located the enemies with his radar sense, but he was sure that the speedster was way ahead of him.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Deathstroke pulled the trigger of the gun and shot at Makkari, but with Makkari's great speed and reflexes allowed him to dodge the bullet seemlessly. Deathstroke was spotted, and hid in the bushes, only to realise Maxie Zeus had gone again. Zsasz was still unconcscious, but for how long. One thing was certain, his cover was blown, as Maxie Zeus walked out of the bushes to greet the three.

"Greetings, mortals. Bow before the god of thunder!" says Maxie Zeus.

Shepard simply watched impassively, not saying anything as he was content letting the others field this one, considering the experience of familiarity they seemed to have.

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Blasphemer! I am Maxie Zeus! Ow!" yells Maxie Zeus as he's kncoked over the head by Deathstroke.

"Sorry about these guys. I don't normally work well with crazies, but I've seen a lot of 'em in my time. Now..." says Deathstroke as he gets out a handgun and points it at Daredevil's face.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Instantly, Shepard's machine gun was brought to bear, aimed right at Deathstroke's center of mass, index finger lightly resting on the trigger. "I could ask you the same thing." He retorted, muscles tensing for a possible shootout.