MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Omni-Crash: The First Legion (Part 3: Arkham Island)

Guest potterpuppetpals

Guest thanosisawesome

"Yeah, what he said. I'm not accustomed to answering people pointing guns at me." 

Guest potterpuppetpals

"Nice one, but I'm the one asking questions here." retorts Deathstroke.

Slade then holds a button on the ear piece on his helmet.

"Slade? What's taking you so long?" asks Luthor.

"Won't be long. Just a trio of freaks in tights in my way. Shouldn't be too hard to beat." explains Slade.

Deathstroke keeps a steady eye on the one with the machine gun, keeping his guns pointed at all of them. Suddenly, a sniper bullet almost hits Makkari, who uses his super speed to dodge. It was Deadshot.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" asks Deadshot as he ziplines in from the rooftops.

"You! Where's the crazies you were supposed to pick up?" asks Deathstroke.

"How should I know?"

"Just fight already, smartass."

Guest thanosisawesome

"Nice one, but I'm the one asking questions here." retorts Deathstroke.

Slade then holds a button on the ear piece on his helmet.

"Slade? What's taking you so long?" asks Luthor.

"Won't be long. Just a trio of freaks in tights in my way. Shouldn't be too hard to beat." explains Slade.

Deathstroke keeps a steady eye on the one with the machine gun, keeping his guns pointed at all of them. Suddenly, a sniper bullet almost hits Makkari, who uses his super speed to dodge. It was Deadshot.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?" asks Deadshot as he ziplines in from the rooftops.

"You! Where's the crazies you were supposed to pick up?" asks Deathstroke.

"How should I know?"

"Just fight already, smartass."

DD hurled his billy club at Deadshot, hoping to knock him out. He readied the other to deflect incoming shots.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Deadshot dodges the billy club, and gets his hand guns out. He then charges at Daredevil, shooting at him.

Activating his adrenaline rush, Shepard charged forward as time slowed, throwing a grenade over his shoulder towards Deadshot, who was luckily still a ways off from Daredevil. Judging by it's trajectory, it would land right behind Deadshot...or so he hoped. Turning back to the one he was charging at, he readied his omni-blade and swung it at Deathstroke, attempting to impale him in the midsection. "Tick Tick boom." He smirked, sure that the grenade would explode momentarily.

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil easily swatted away the many bullets. He's a good shot. He saw the grenade. No one needs to die yet. Using the rope of his billy club, he tried to entangle Deadshot's legs and yank him forward away from the explosion.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Deadshot narrowly missed the explosion as he was dragged forward by Daredevil. He points his wrist mounted arm cannons at Daredevil.

"You should have killed me." says Deadshot dryly.

Deathstroke gets out his sword to block Shepard's omni-blade.

Meanwhile, deep in Arkham Asylum...

"Blah ha ha! Thanks helping me organise this little breakout party, baldy!" laughs Joker at a hologram of Luthor.

"Are the remote detonators primed?" asks Lex.

"Ready to bang!"

"Then get out of there. Batman will be too busy clearing up the other messes I've started to be bothering about this. Not to mention this world merge crisis. You should be quite safe." explains Luthor.

"I'm sorry, but are you insinuating that I, the Clown Prince of Crime is scared of a little bat?" asks Joker mockingly.

"Just go."

"Fine" says Joker as he walks out the asylum gates like he owns the place into Harley's helicopter.

"Come on up, puddin'! Let's ditch this joint!" yells Harley.

As the helicopter flies off to the mainland. However, a dark shadow looms over.

"Let's go, Damian." says Dick Grayson, in his Batman persona.

"On it." says Damian in his Robin persona, as the two glide into the bat boat and sail after the villains. Dick patches into a comlink.

"Bruce, the clown and his other cronies are escaping Arkham to get to Luthor's base. We're gonna interogate Joker and find out what the full plan is." says Dick.

"This is no ordinary breakout, Dick. Joker and Lex must have had this plan in the making for quite some time, and we need you to be the Batman and protect Gotham for the time being. Are you sure you can handle it?" asks Bruce, knowing Dick would never turn down the opportunity to be Batman again.

"Bruce, are we even having this conversation? We've got this." reassures Dick, as he patches out. As Deathstroke is clashing with Shepard, he sees Batman and Robin chasing after Joker.

"That ass! He's left us behind!" yells Deathstroke as he kicks Shepard away.

"What? And we're stuck here!?" asks Deadshot, as he punches Daredevil away.

The two assassins patch into Luthor.

"What's the idea, Luthor? You paid us to get this job done, and you've left us on Arkham Island!" yells Deadshot into the comlink.

"What? The clown was meant to come back and pick you up as well. Hang on." says Lex as he patches out to talk to the Joker.]

On the helicopter, Joker patches in to Luthor.

"What are you doing, Joker? Go back and get the others!" demands Lex.

"Oh, sorry, baldy, but I've got Batman and Robin on my trail! You promised me they wouldn't be here. If anyone's been betrayed, it's me! Fly on, Harley!" demands Joker.

Back on Arkham, an unlikely alliance will have to be formed if they are going to survive Arkham Asylum...

OOC: Mh...how exactly does he use the sword to block the omni-blade, it isn't a clash of swords or something.

Just wanted to know so I can post accordingly.

Guest thanosisawesome

He would detect any move to shoot before it was made, so Daredevil moved as fast as possible in an attempt to crush Deadshot's wrist blasters.

Guest potterpuppetpals

OOC: Mh...how exactly does he use the sword to block the omni-blade, it isn't a clash of swords or something.

Just wanted to know so I can post accordingly.

OOC: Ignore it then. Maybe Deathstroke just uses his sword anyway and it breaks or something.

The failed blocking looked to be a good thing from Shepard's point of view, being able to deliver a quick counter attack...instead...

*thud*

That boot to his face sent the Commander back a distance. Staggering back, he checked his nose and overall face. Not broken but it did draw blood. Wiping it away, he frowned. Glancing briefly at Daredevil, he though to himself. Gotta end this as quick as I can, without interference from him this time.

Swiftly, he threw out 2 grenades, each one's trajectory to carry it to the feet of their two opponents. Activating his Adrenaline Rush, time got 70% slower for everyone but him, making em look like they were standing still. Pivoting, he'd sprint towards Dardevil, launching into a flying tackle to knock the two of them out of the blast radius.

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil had detected the grenades being thrown, and had already rolled safely away. He saw Shepard hit Deadshot. Damn, he's fast.

Guest potterpuppetpals

Deathstroke and Deadshot are both knocked back by the blast, when suddenly, a bunch of vines wrap themselves around their ankles and hangs them from a wall.

"Gah! What's going on?" asks Deadshot.

Thinking fast, Deathstroke grabs his sword and cuts himself down, while Deadshot is dragged away. Deadshot uses his wrist guns to shoot the vine, making it slither away.

"Ivy." says Deadshot, as Poison Ivy reveals herself.

"Luthor says he has the plants' best interests in mind, but he just wants to pollute the world and kill them all!" says Ivy.

"Luthor's betrayed us too. He left us here and tried to blame Joker." explains Deathstroke.

"Maybe he just wants to get us out of the way so he can have all the power for himself. But no matter. You just killed my babies with your human weapons! You have to die!" ponders Ivy.

"Sometimes I think you just make these excuses because you like killing people." lampshades Deadshot.

"You maybe right..." says Ivy, as she uses a huge vine to attack Deadshot and Deathstroke, who dodge it. The vine instead aims for Daredevil, Shepard and Makkari.

"Oh crap." Shepard exclaims, rolling out of the way. "I'm not paid enough for this shit." He jokingly quipped, drawing his Scorpion pistol. Aiming it at the center of the vine, he pulled the trigger. Bang.

The grenade was launched, sticking on the surface of the vine.

Guest thanosisawesome

Daredevil again evaded, dodging the vine. He would try to throw his billy club hard enough for a knockout directly at Ivy's forehead.

Guest potterpuppetpals

The grenade explodes, killing the vine, while the other vines completely miss Daredevil and Makkari.

"Arrgh! You monster!" yells Ivy in pain.

Makkari uses his super speed to spin round Ivy at such speeds that it lifts her off the ground. Makkari then throws her on the floor.

"You're good. But she's the least of your worries here. I should know. I've been locked up here long enough." says Deadshot.

Meanwhile, Batman and Robin are still giving chase to Joker's helicopter. Joker gets out a rocket launcher.

"BANG!" yells Joker as he hits the trigger. The rocket hits the water very close to the Bat boat, making it flip over. The two use their capes to glide for a bit to cushion their landing in the freezing water.

"D-d-damn it!" stutters Batman as the two grab onto the wrecked Bat boat.

"What are we gonna do?" asks Damian.

"We'll have to go back to Arkham Island. Come on." says Dick as the two jump onto the ice trail leading to Arkham left by Killer Frost.

"I've fought worse." He said, responding to Deadshot. "Now, you going to do the smart thing and surrender, or am I going to have kick your ass? I'm always up for the latter." He readied his guns.

Guest thanosisawesome

"I've fought worse." He said, responding to Deadshot. "Now, you going to do the smart thing and surrender, or am I going to have kick your ass? I'm always up for the latter." He readied his guns.

"Yeah, what he said." Daredevil glared intimidatingly.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest potterpuppetpals

(OOC: Ah'm back suckas!)

"It doesn't matter whether you kick my ass or not. We're all stuck here. Not to mention the bridge leading off this hellhole has been destroyed." says Deadshot, putting away his guns.

Shepard does the same.

Suddenly, Batman and Robin fly out of the water with their grapple guns.

"Batman!?" yelps Deadshot and Deathstroke as the two ready their guns again. Batman leaps forward before either could react and throws Deadshot on the ground, as Robin goes in for Deathstroke. The two blocked each other's every blow, until Batman leaps up and kicks Deathstroke in the face.

"What is going on here!? What are you two doing here?" yells Batman at Deathstroke.

"We were hired by Luthor to get all the freaks off this island by nightfall. Apparently him and Joker organised the breakout." explains Deathstroke.

"It's nightfall, and there were many for mercenaries just as skilled as you here, so why are you both still here?" asks Robin.

"Because the clown and baldy betrayed us and left us here. So what are you gonna do? Cuff us and leave us here?" asks Deathstroke.

"Yep." says Batman as he cuffs Deadshot and Deathstroke and locks them up in a cell as the three go inside the asylum.

"So who are you three?" asks Batman.

Guest thanosisawesome

"Daredevil. Man without fear." Daredevil waited to see if he inspired a reaction.