Rumble 20547 UNSC Pillar Of Autumn vs. Re Verse vs. Lotta Litter
MATCH SCORE
UNSC Pillar Of Autumn: 1
Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Match 13808 Crowley (Supernatural) vs. Professor X

Boratz

Part II : A Dangerous Mind 

The speed of this thing was almost too much for the deadly Wolverine but he managed to block several blows. He remembered his time in Japan and his battles with the Silver Samurai but this hellish beast was something else entirely. Wolverine blocked several attacks and made several attempts at defeating his opponent but he had armor. Every time he did cut into this guy's body, it didn't faze him. He just would not stop; finally the creature of Hell put Wolverine on his knees. Wolverine looked up and watched as the demonic assassin swung his blade. Wolverine glared at him for a second and then saw an opening in his legs. He quickly sliced his legs open, to the point that Kroenen fell back onto the ground without either of his two legs but that did not stop him. He tried to finish what he started but Wolverine quickly sliced off his head and watched as his body fell lifeless onto the ground. He took a moment to breath and leaned back against the wall. He didn't notice at first but several students swarmed the area and eventually Charles Xavier himself came onto the scene.

"Don't ask." Logan mumbled as he pushed himself off of the floor.

Charles looked over the remains of the intruder and glanced up at Logan. Logan threw the intruder's blades on the floor and told him that it was adamantium. Charles looked for a moment, trying to figure out who could have sent such a creature here with weapons such as those. At first, he thought about all those anti-mutant groups that were always out to destroy any mutant but this thing was not a part of any of those groups. This thing was part of something else entirely and it sent a certain kind of fear down Charles' spine. He finally turned his attention to the door in which the intruder headed for. He silently opened the door and saw one of his students asleep in his bed. He quietly went to his bedside and saw the young child struggling in his sleep. The Professor took a glance inside his mind but what he saw was horrific. He saw pure chaos and torment inside this young boy's nightmare. Finally, he had to get out of his mind. He leaned back in his wheelchair and struggled for air. He saw the young boy being tortured by his own dreams. The Professor glanced back at the door and saw some of his X-Men standing at the doorway. Scott asked if everything was okay but Charles could only say, "It's not over."

As the early rays of morning arrived, the young boy awoke to a room with Scott Summers and Jean Grey. They did their best to greet him normally but they told him that the Professor wanted to meet with him personally. The young boy walked the hallways with the two X-Men and felt as if the whole world watched him as he stepped into the Professor's office. Both Scott and Jean left as he walked inside. As he entered he saw both the Professor and Kurt waiting for him. There was a warm and friendly smile on both of their faces as they watched the young man enter the room. "Welcome James... How are you?" The Professor asked with that same warm and friendly smile. James glanced at Kurt and then glanced back at the door. He could not help but feel something strange was happening. Finally, he looked back at the Professor and said, "Everything is fine, Professor." The Professor put out his hand for the young boy to take a seat. James Coffey just looked at both the Professor and Kurt. The Professor looked at him for several moments and tried to figure out why that demonic being wanted him dead.

"James, I remember the day you came through the front doors for the first time and you were so happy." The Professor said as he leaned back in his wheelchair.
"Why am I here, Professor Xavier?" James asked.

"What do you remember about last night?" The Professor asked.

"I studied for my math test on Friday and then went to sleep." James replied.

"Did you have any dreams or nightmares?" The Professor asked.

"No, sir... Not that I can remember." James replied.

The Professor looked at him for a moment and then said, "You may go, James. Good luck on your test."

Both of them watched as James left the room and both looked at each other. Professor Xavier did not know what was happening. Several students were awaken and even frightened by the fight the previous night, but James did wake up from it; instead, he had hellish nightmares. James could not even remember those nightmares and it left him speechless. Finally, Kurt started to break this silence.

"What's wrong, Professor?"

"I really don't know... The things that boy was plagued in his dreams are things I could never fathom... I need to know more about him... I need to know everything about him." Charles replied.

After hearing about Kroenen's failed attempt at killing the young boy, Crowley sauntered through the bowels of Hell for his next demonic soldier. In the back of his mind, he knew that he was going to war with these mutants, these X-Men, and now he needed his army. He walked passed tormented souls but he always walked passed monstrous beings. A small smile formed over the face of the King of Hell as he thought about all these different creatures that he walked past; the Springwood Slasher, the Camp Crystal Lake Killer, the Haddonfield Boogeyman, and so many more. Crowley smiled at all these potential soldiers but he remembered something very important, the X-Men's leader. While these were all dangerous beasts, they would not stand a chance against a team of powerful mutants, especially with if they were led by Charles Xavier. He knew if he wanted to take a step further in this war, he would have to take out Professor Xavier or at least weaken him to the point where the X-Men were without leadership. As he thought about potential warriors, he knew that many were not strong enough in the mind to take on someone such as Xavier. Finally, he thought of an idea that could give him an early victory.

"Well if you want something done... Hmm I forget the rest..." Crowley said as he left the Pit.

After stepping foot on Earth, Crowley was followed by a group of his most loyal demons. He turned to see one of them holding a book in their hands. The demon had wicked smile across his face as he said, "We found it, Mr. Crowley. It was one some cabin in the woods but we found it."  The demon handed Crowley the book and he simply looked over it. A small grin formed over his face as he thought about all the history this book has been through.
"The Naturon Demonto or Necronomicon Ex-Mortis... Ahhh the Book of the Dead... Oh what this has been through. A smart-ass chain-saw handed store's clerk and some druggie... Oh what fun it will have at a mansion." Crowley said with that same grin on his face.

Charles sat in his study, reading through several books about demons. He tried to get as much information he could about demons but he didn't have much to go on. Even Kurt didn't have too much information on the subject. He couldn't stop but wonder why they wanted young James. James had the gift of telekinesis but it wasn't anywhere near as powerful as Jean's ability. He tried to learn more about this young student but all he could find was just his basic information. After several hours of coming up with nothing, Charles gently dropped his face onto the palm of his hand and closed his eyes. He tried to think of something but he only came up with nothing. Suddenly, he felt something very dark entering the school. He opened his eyes and looked all around. That when he saw it coming from up above. A red cloud of hellish smoke came toward him with a powerful force. At that moment, Charles felt a certain very dwelling within him as this smoke came into his body. After several seconds, Charles stood up from his wheelchair and sauntered over toward a mirror. He gazed over himself and a smirk formed across his face.

"A penny for your thoughts, Professor..." Crowley said as he looked over the Professor's reflection.

"How?! How did you get inside of me?!" The Professor asked in anger.

"Oh, I've heard that so many times." Crowley said with a crooked smile.

"Stop playing games and tell me what you're doing." The Professor roared.

"Funny... I'm not some Bond bad guy... I'm not going to tell you my super-secret plan but I will tell you that possession is so much fun." Crowley said as he glanced over at the door.

"I will stop you." The Professor replied as he started to fight Crowley in his own mind.

"Okay then... Let's see if your Jedi mind tricks do the trick." Crowley said as he started walking toward the door.

It's nowhere near one of my best stories but it is Part II in my X-Men vs. Demons arc. I am sorry for any gramatical or spelling errors that may be found within the set-up.

This happens shortly after the events of Wolverine vs. Kroenen... It is a mind battle between Crowley and Professor X. Crowley has possessed Professor X and is on his way to kill a certain student, but Professor X will do whatever he can to overcome his possession and get Crowley out of his body.

Guest sithisson

Hard to say. Crowley's a pretty powerful force to be reckon with. However Xavier's had lots of practice in having to toss out entities controlling his mind, sometimes with help sometimes not, and even more so having experience helping others to do the same. Like the idea though; Not sure securely who my pick will be yet.

Guest bigballerju

Excellent setup and Xavier wins after a long battle. Crowley has never faced a human being like Xavier who is so powerful in telepathy so he may very well underestimate Xavier which is an advantage toward Xavier. He might not expect Xavier to be so powerful for a human in telepathy. On the other hand Crowley is extremely powerful and obviously has the experience advantage over Xavier. Xavier on the other hand has faced powerful foes before in telepathy battles and in this fight he has researched demons. I think Xavier can push Crowley out his mind. Then again it's very true against powerful entities Xavier usually had help.

Close battle. Either could take it. I'll go with good ole Xavier as in battles like these he usually does find a way to win. If he play's on Crowley's snarky attitude and personality he can use it to his advantage as they fight in there telepathy battle.

Guest Darxeth

Excellent setup and Xavier wins after a long battle. Crowley has never faced a human being like Xavier who is so powerful in telepathy so he may very well underestimate Xavier which is an advantage toward Xavier. He might not expect Xavier to be so powerful for a human in telepathy. On the other hand Crowley is extremely powerful and obviously has the experience advantage over Xavier. Xavier on the other hand has faced powerful foes before in telepathy battles and in this fight he has researched demons. I think Xavier can push Crowley out his mind. Then again it's very true against powerful entities Xavier usually had help.

Close battle. Either could take it. I'll go with good ole Xavier as in battles like these he usually does find a way to win. If he play's on Crowley's snarky attitude and personality he can use it to his advantage as they fight in there telepathy battle.

I agree. Xavier should be able to play off of Crowley's personality, although it is definitely a tough match.

Another very good set-up, Boratz. I know just about nothing about how powerful Crowley's possession is, but it's stated it's possible for humans to overcome possession in general in Supernatural. I'd imagine a human with Xavier's will and abilities can do the same.   From what I've read up on, though, if Crowley decides to start using more of his abilities, Chuck and the X-Men are really in for a fight.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

DSkillz gives it a grade of: A Another very good set-up here!

bigballerju gives it a grade of: A Awesome fight. These two were a perfect match.

sirmethos gives it a grade of: A

SCORE

Crowley (Supernatural): 4

Professor X: 12

FPA: 4.0

Darn I showed up to vote and rate but too late.  It would have gotten an A.  Great match.

I would have given it to Crowley though.  While its true he would have probably underestimated Xavier at first, Crowley has been doing the for centuries.  It would not be easy but Crowley could win.

Darn I showed up to vote and rate but too late.  It would have gotten an A.  Great match.

I would have given it to Crowley though.  While its true he would have probably underestimated Xavier at first, Crowley has been doing the for centuries.  It would not be easy but Crowley could win.

Right now I am currently working on two different set-ups. They will not be a follow-up to this one but they will be something. I don't know when I will do a follow-up for this and I may expand it to other Marvel characters; S.H.I.E.L.D., Iron Man, Captain America, and maybe even Thor. I do want to continue this but I am having trouble coming up with the right follow-up

Right now I am currently working on two different set-ups. They will not be a follow-up to this one but they will be something. I don't know when I will do a follow-up for this and I may expand it to other Marvel characters; S.H.I.E.L.D., Iron Man, Captain America, and maybe even Thor. I do want to continue this but I am having trouble coming up with the right follow-up

I havent caught some of the others but when you create a match up send me a pm and I'll rate and vote.  Sometimes Im busy and just take a glance at the site for the next few weeks.