Re Verse: 3
Lotta Litter: 0

Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun
MATCH SCORE
Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Avengers Reboot

C.T.

Howdy fellas. Official reboot thread is here. So instead of rehashing the battle with Loki, we're going to be leaving that to the main Avengers. What we're going to do, is deal with a SHIELD prison breakout, orchestrated by the Leader and Abomination, also involving a few others(still have to come up with a few more ideas for them, the Marvel movie universe does wonders by killing or neutralizing the main villains, Stane, Vanko, Lensherr etc...that said, if you got any ideas, please run them by me. I'd appreciate it)

Edit: So far I got Leader, Abomination, James Madrox, Doom and Juggernaut involved as villains, as all were captured or fates ultimately unknown.

So yeah, we're persuaded, coerced, bribed or forced(in my case) to help out.

GMs include me and Kainboa. A third Co-GM spot is still available for someone, just so if either of the others is busy, this thing isn't left dead in the water. At least, that's the intention.

Now what the character sheet should look like, nothing too elaborate. Since I'm so original, I'm using the same character again. Problem? :P

Name: John Allerdyce, Codename: Pyro

tumblr_lmpw72gaCM1qeitlho1_400.gif

Powers: Pyrokinesis

Equipment: Wrist flamethrowers, since he can not create the fire, only manipulate it.

Dossier: After the attack at Alcatraz Island, Allerdyce was saved from the destruction of the Phoenix by his former friend, Bobby Drake, who dragged his unconscious body away before depositing him at the front desk of a police station. Of course, SHIELD was there soon after, agent Phil Coulson had grabbed him and brought him to a different SHIELD prison. When the breakout was reported, Allerdyce's food was laced with explosives, at which point Director Fury explained the ultimatum.

"Either you work for us on dangerous missions as penance for your actions...or we blow you to oblivion. Any questions?"

---------------

So yeah, Pyro was recruited in a Suicide Squad/Thunderbolts kind of manner. Also, he's not Team Lead, obviously. So that position is available. :D

Anyways, likely to edit this later on.

Name: Flash Thompson,  Codename: Venom

Tom Hardytom-hardy-lips-24.jpg

AS

_2195582-venom2-1352915650.jpg

Powers: 

• Black Symbiotic Costume: The symbiote most likely grants Flash the following powers:
  • Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Stamina
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes
  • Accelerated Healing Factor
  • Wall-Crawling
  • ESP (Spider-Sense)
  • Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense
  • Camouflage Capabilities
  • Constituent-Matter Generation
  • Constituent-Matter Manipulation

Equipment: 2 45. cal pistols, sawed off shotgun, and Multi-Gun  ( http://marvel.wikia.com/Multi-Gun )

Dossier: After Spider Man defeated the symbiote in New York, a science team had moved in to secure it.  The government began experimenting over the last several years.  Flash Thompson was chosen as a candidate for a new project due to his valor in combat.  While on a mission over seas, he crossed paths with the Black Widow.  Not seeing eye to eye, Flash used her as a distraction to make his escape.  This led to her capture. (which led to Black Widows introduction in Avengers movie)  Since then he had been on SHIELD's radar.  During the invasion in New York, Flash assisted from the shadows.  SHIELD had noticed him obviously because when he returned to his apartment they were waiting.  Fury brought him in and briefed him on the help he could provide to there organization.

Name: Ares. Codename: Ares

Kevin Smith (Why mess with the classics)

l.jpg

AS

Incredible_Hercules_Vol_1_124_Textless_V

Powers:

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Speed
  • Superhuman Stamina
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Superhuman Agility
  • Superhuman Reflexes
  • Superhumanly Dense Tissue
  • Immortality
  • Healing Factor
  • Limited Magic Ability

Equipment: Olympian battle armor, 2 Custom made 50. Cal Pistols, Olympian forged Battle-axe, Olympian forged Broadsword.

Dossier: Having moved to earth to raise his son, Ares was approached by Fury to lead a covert team, after some negotiation, he agreed.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Name: James Rhodes  Codename: Iron Patriot

Don Cheadle

MV5BNDMxNDM3MzY5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjkz

AS

Iron-Man-3-Patriot.jpg

Powers:

James Rhodes has access to various capabilites built in to his Armor.

• Superhuman Strength: The Iron Patriot Armor enhances its Rhodes' strength to a degree that enables him to lift approximately 3-5 tons
  • Durability: His armor is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment. It can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. He can also withstand rockets, torpedoes, and such, although he does take damage.
  • Flight: His armor can fly and travel at hypersonic speeds.
  • Arc Reactor: The armor is powered by a version of Tony Stark's miniature arc reactors, enabling it to operate for lengthy periods.

Weapons:

The War Machine armor possesses a wide array of weapons including wrist machine guns, a rocket launcher, shoulder mounted minigun, miniature heat seeking missiles

• Ballistic: A minigun is attached to the back of the suit on a swivel mount and typically fires over the right shoulder.
  • Repulsors: Conceptualized to provide flight stabilization to control the thruster boots, the strength of the War Machine gauntlet repulsors are not weapons-grade.
  • Thrust: The armor's enhanced jet boots can propel War Machine at speeds up to Mach 8.

Dossier: The minute Fury found out someone else besides Stark was flying around in one of Stark's custom made armors, he knew he needed on him on his team. Since Stark wouldn't share any of his technological secrets, Fury hoped Rhodes, being the good soldier always willing to serve his country that he his, would let S.H.I.E.L.D. examine his armor. S.H.I.E.L.D. recruited him not long after the incident codenamed Whiplash. Fury knew he had to keep this from Stark at all costs so he put Rhodes on a secondary Avengers team to keep his little "plan" on the down low. They also gave the War Machine armor a new look and called it the Iron Patriot along with installing a voice disguiser as precautionary measures.

Edited by Incredible Hulk

Guest KevinDWolf93

Summer Glau

River_tam.png

as

Name: Laura Kinney

Codename: X-23

415tg02GUyL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Powers:

• Regenerative healing factor
  • Low-end superhuman strength, speed, agility, reflexes/reactions, coordination, balance, endurance
  • Superhuman senses of smell
  • Retractable adamantium-laced bone claws, 2 on each forearms and 1 on each foot
  • Expert martial artist, sniper, assassin and demolitions
  • Trained in use of long range weapons and explosives

Equipment:

*Dragunov Sniper rifle

*compact glock w/ suppressor

*dual Mac-11s

*C4 block x6 w/ detonators

Dossier: X-23 was created as an attempt to duplicate the Weapon X project, cloned from Wolverine and her X-gene forcefully activated. She was trained from a young age to become a trained assassin, skilled in multiple forms of combat and the mutant 'claws' she got out of the deal were forcibly ripped from her and coated in adamantium. Some time after she was field-tested, X-23 was allowed to escape and dubbed Laura. She wandered around the United States for a few years in an attempt to find her role in life, even briefly meeting up with the family of her creator. Of course nothing good sees to last around her and she was forced to move on. her existence in New York was discovered as a fluke after a fair 'scuffle' in a diner she had taken a job in ended with her popping claws and no-selling a gut stab. S.H.I.E.L.D. quickly moved in given the situation and detained her, though she wasn't exactly talkative, the research team was able to piece together that she shared DNA with the Wolverine and she likely did not have a happy childhood. Letting her back on the street didn't seem like the best idea, but it was clear that she had a particular disliking to being contained. A deal was eventually put up where she could contract under S.H.I.E.L.D. and in return be given a fair life in NY so long as she had a handler overwatching her and was on call. Given that was without comparison the best deal she's had given to her she agreed, for now her role in life is still as a weapon.

Guest nrdman

I'll keep Coulson/Vision

Vision

Youngvisionx.png

Portrayed by Clark Gregg

424px-11.30.10ClarkGreggByLuigiNovi.jpg

Power - Set

• Density control ranging from invulnerability to intangibility
  • Mass control ranging from extraordinarily heavy to weightlessness
  • Utilizes phasing into beings/objects then solidifying as a means of molecular disruption, causing pain/damage or death/destruction
  • Flight
  • Solar energy projection (via eyes or solar jewel on forehead)
  • Computer/IT network interfacing
  • Superhuman strength, intelligence, reflexes and senses as an artificial being
  • Capable of self repair and regeneration as an artificial being doesn't need to breathe, eat, or sleep

Nick Fury always has a back-up, Agent Coulson is no different. The minute Coulson died the prototype Android Coulson awoke.

The android has all of Coulson's memories, but the prototype did not have a fully functioning ethics control box nor a personality retainment device. This leads the Android to be more violent than Coulson was, although he is still completely loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D. He is now Fury's eyes and ears on the mission, both literally (the vision computer is wired to the S.H.I.E.L.D. mainframe) and figuratively. Fury gave him the codename 'Vision' for this reason.

Ryan Reynolds

7285003b00fd332e.jpg

as Deadpool

2741038-deadpool.png

Abilities

• Regenerative healing factor
  • Superhuman stamina, agility, flexibility and reflexes
  • Teleportation & holographic disguise (through the use of devices)
  • Extended longevity
  • Immunity to telepathy
  • Master martial artist
  • Master swordsman and marksman

Equipment

2 uzis

2 glock 9mm

2 katanas

1 butterfly knife

1 big rambo knife

5 frag grenades

5 flash grenades

1 sawed off mossberg 12 gauge with 20 shells

5 extra clips for each gun

teleporter

Dossier- Fury knows Deadpool is a wild man who can sometimes fly off the hinges. Fury also knows that if you pay the man right and feed the man, Deadpool will get the job done. Fury hopes he made the right move in adding him to the team.

Guest force_echo

Jake Gyllenhaall as Iron Fist.

I'll go with two adamantium swords as equipment.

Dossier: He's a mystic ninja dude. Decided to help out out of the kindness of his heart.

• 1 month later...

I'll admit I have been deliberately stalling a bit on this, waiting to see if the others who expressed interest in joining...plus other commitments. However I still plan to make this work. Fellow GMs, we should converse. Maybe if it's not too much trouble one of you guys can come up with a story opening, get the ball rolling. If not, well I'll find time somehow. Sorry about the wait.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Fun, good to know. Personally I figure

A.I.M. and extremis 

leaves a few plot opportunities open for the moment given the new flick's focus is away from that detail, it's something to think about.

@Hulk- On that note, this might prove interesting. if nothing the repulsors and other suit functions probably notch up a bit.

Guest Incredible Hulk

@Hulk- On that note, this might prove interesting. if nothing the repulsors and other suit functions probably notch up a bit.

Yah I should probably update my character. Thanks for the notice/reminder. I created it a while before Iron Man 3 came out so it probably needs it. I'll work on updating it.

Fun, good to know. Personally I figure

A.I.M. and extremis 

leaves a few plot opportunities open for the moment given the new flick's focus is away from that detail, it's something to think about.

Yah I think it could be a interesting plot for one of the plots of this rpg

• 4 weeks later...

I would really like to see this play out