Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Bioshock RP

Guest force_echo

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Ah balls." Russel growls as he finds that theyre not even safe inside an elevator. He lleave sit to his allies to take out the one in the car with them. His target would likely be a bit more slippy. Looking up,he tries to spot the splicer that didn't fall.

"Stand still" he growls before raising his pistol. Trying to get the guns crosshairs over the creature's head he was aiming to give the enemies' attempt to cut them loose an abrupt end.

Guest force_echo

The splicer dodged the ball, and would immediately attempt to leap at Magnus, claws slashing.

The shot missed, snapping the elevator line which held the reverse counterweight. The splicer's screams could be heard in the distance as the elevator shot up, approaching the ceiling...

Guest deojusto

"That is not good."

The ceiling to the elevator shaft was approaching very rapidly, and that was not good. Killing the splicers would be useless if we ended up being slammed into jimmy cakes. I push to the front of the elevator. There must be something to help. An emergency stop mechanism, a safety protocol, hell, if I could open the door and jump out on the next level that would be a success on its own.  

Guest force_echo

There was an electrically controlled mechanism, but it was physically jammed. Jumping off of the elevator was also an option.

Guest deojusto

"Dammit!"

It was jammed and any prospect of jumping off did not sit entirely well with me. It was better then crashing into the roof, but not if we couldn't open the doors in time and would just get smeared on the side. Not like I, or we, had much of a choice I suppose.

I blast the mechanism with a little electrobolt for good measure, just to see if it might budge, then turn to the others.

"Unless somebody with Tk can slow our ascent, I suggest we jump NOW!"  

Guest force_echo

The brakes engaged as electricity surged, I created a rapidly ascending column of ice, which slammed into the ceiling, but already, the ice was cracking. "IT WON'T HOLD!" I yelled, as I mentioned everyone to jump off the side. Going first, I tried to create an ice ramp that we could slide down. Above us, a swarm of spider splicer crawled down the elevator shaft, cackling like maniacs, they coated the walls with their glowing eyes and hooks. The hooks were fired straight at the team.

Magnus had dodged to the side of the Splicer's earlier strike, and followed his teammate down the ice slide, hoping he was moving quickly enough to avoid the hooks-- but just in case, he'd shuffle a bit to either side... there wasn't much else in the way of evasive maneuvers he could do.

Guest KevinDWolf93

"Merde..." Russel growls as he's tossed around the elevator cabin. He really tried keeping a tight grip on his gun as it happened. 'Ugh, go now!" he roars at his teammates before looking over to the incoming splicers. After Magnus slides through he gets an idea.

"Lemme go next" he grunts to his alies and hoped that would clear the way a bit. He positioned himself so he'd be sliding on his back and he went to slide down it. As he was going down, he'd try to look down the gunsights and fire rounds at the creatures, hoping that their crawling action would leave their heads nice and present targets. He'd unload the gun if he thought he could get off as many shots.

Guest deojusto

Creepy little buggers. I could see them snaking across the ceiling as I followed behind the frog on the ice slide. I charge up another electrobolt, and hold it till it builds. With all of them so closely swarmed together this would be an excellent time for some chain lighting. It might even make it easier for the Frenchman to pop off their heads.

I hit the floor, raise my arm, and fire.  

Guest force_echo

The blue lighting arced through the walls of splicers like goddamn fireworks, the sizzling monsters dropping like flies, a splicer crashed through my ice bridge between Magnus and Russel, sending them into freefall with glowing glints of ice shards all around them. The spider Splicer, and another one, jumped right after them, engaging in H2h midair. The spider splicers would attempt to claw at them.

Damn, had to keep concentrating, retrieve my teammates. I attempt to close in the spiral, hoping to angle downwards to get the two back on the slide, but they were falling too damn fast... I look back for a brief second to see three splicers leap from the wall, clawing onto the ice bridge. They threw hooks at Magnus. "MAGNUS! KILL THOSE F*CKS!!" i yelled, trying to keep focused on making the bridge, my Eve was running out. Fast.