Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Bioshock RP

Guest force_echo

Guest force_echo

I've always admired that statue. The red, stark banner. No Gods. No Kings. Only Man. Ironic now. I turned back at the squad. Not a lot, but we get the job done. I've been with them for a mission now. Don't know a whole lot about them, but enough. I'm not going to lie, I question what we're doing sometimes. I would be surprised if they didn't either. I wouldn't be surprised if they thought about up there. Rapture's changing, that much is for certain. I feel my pistol in the holster. Secure enough. I put on my helmet, and now I'm Spaceman... No, not different... The same... Man... I look up to the banner again, it gives me some sort of outside willpower, some force. I think Ryan gave us the start point of the mission here for a reason. Right here, the entrance in to Rapture. I can smell the salty air outside, hear the waves splashing, the actual Sun. My heart twinges, just a little. I discreetely look back at the others. What are they feeling? Can I tell? At least my features are masked by the helmet.

With heavy steps, I descend down the marble steps, onto the bathysphere. the funny thing is, even though freedom's so close, it's so far away. Nowhere to run to. We're in the middle of the ocean.

I open the lid to the Bathysphere and step in, waiting for the others. "Well, ready to go kill some monks?"

Guest deojusto

I heard, old Space-y was injecting the ADAM straight to his temple, so the needle messed up his wiring on the way in. Makes sense. Supposed to have hired that lady head-doctor to hack it all back together again. She must have bent some of those fluid tubes to fit right, because you ask me, cause Spacey sure as sh*t ain't cured.

Last night Sullivan had me light up one just like him for smuggling. One of those crawly ones with the hooks; screamed in German the whole time, I think he was saying something about the fish. We killed that one, and gave this one a job. It ain't the sane men against the maniacs; it's all maniacs, some are just on opposite sides.

And today's maniacs are buddhists. I love buddhists, I love the way they take a punch. The Boxer Revolution was proof that none of that religiosity ever payed off anyway. Bunch of orientals learned chinese boxing and thought it would protect them from gunfire. I don't got anything against 'em, we're all maniacs, all of us, even me, but I never convinced myself I could punch bullets.

I step into the bathysphere.

"Yeah kill the little bastards, sure. Where are they?"

Guest KevinDWolf93

Russel watched the nutjobs around him ramble on zbout how much they were gonna kill those opposing forces. Personally he had just finished picking a stick of gun over lighting up a cigarrette. If all went according to plan, thatd be the toughest decision he would make today. Dressed innocuously, he was ready to get to work, it wasnt exactly killing nazis, but he signed up for it. You can call him many things, but unreliable wasnt one of em.

"Je doute que ce qui importe" he mutters between gum chewing at the one wearing a helmet. He knew proper english pretty well, hell he learned from an actual englishman but he figured nobody would care what came out of his mouth. "Is there an actual plan?" he asks, mainly in the hope of straightening out the facts. He s run operations planless before, but he always to prefers to know that fact ahead of time.

Crazy, the lot of them. In their own way they had that spark, that something that make them likable and presentable. Then there was that - the cray cray. Aleks was still unsure why he stuck with them after the first sortie. He only guessed at the possibility that perhaps he liked them... and what they were doing? Was he demented? He wasn't sure. He didn't want to find out, instead preferring to busy himself with whatever he could that paid for his style of living. Working in Hephaestus and this ensured that. Did he feel remorse? Hell no, it was them or him - and by damn he was going to make sure it was him.

"Lets get to it, gits.", he regarded the others - he wasn't much for standing around ruminating on what to do, rather the action man. He liked being involved in the action and doing physical. Perhaps that was why the wrench he lugged around was crusted crimson... "Who're we killin', never mind the why.", he somberly stated as the aforementioned wrench was held levied over shoulder - "And is it gonna be fun?", a snide grin.

Alto watched the world go on around him and all of these people were getting on his nerves. Not because they were annoying, but because he hwas so eager to fight. The enemy reminded him of the natives that had fought fiercely against the Dutch colonials in the pacific. But they had been just dirty Asians, same as those Japs as the Yanks called them. He then chuckles a little as he hears French.

"Ah, French. Beautiful language. English is one of world or should be anyway and plan? Yes, to kill whenever the enemy pokes their head out."He'd say darkly as he folded his arms and continued to glance around before Aleks'words reached his ears and flicking the gold earrings, he had worn as the final gift from his mother before he had left his home as he could not bear the shame of living in a country that had built itself up as the mighty ruler of the Dutch East Indies only to be crushed by the Natives and stabbed in the back by those they could call their allies.

"He is right, let's go yes?"

Guest force_echo

Spaceman smiled under the helmet. "Here we set off again! Ready to save the day!" With that, he latched the seal and they began descending. "As for the plan... We don't really know where they are. I was thinking we ask around, grab a hold of some people, shake 'em around. You know, all that shit in the talkies. We're goddamn heroes after all. Goddamn heroes."

The Bathysphere was propelling over the lights of metropolitan Rapture. A newcomer could faint at the majesty, the scale of it all. A veteran to the Rapure? Can only see the chaos underneath. All of a sudden, a black tube appeared in the viewport. Getting closer and closer.... "Oh shi-" Spaceman started.

The Bathysphere rocked with the force of the explosion, red alarm lights blared, and the radio started fizzing with unintelligible static. "Death.... 10,000.... Legion.... Kill Them!" The exterior compromised, the sphere started leaking. Space man used Freeze blast to seal the sphere, draining a small bit of eve in the process. They were all equipped with two Eve hypos and two Health hypos.

The Bathysphere, still out of control, careened through the side of a building. The front latch gave out, and Spaceman tumbled on to watery floor. It turns out that they landed in some kind of social event, everyone was wearing formal wear, with drinks in their hand. The building automatic system rolled in, and metal plates sealed the gaping hole. They were about knee deep in water.

Picking himself up, Spaceman turned to the startled crowd. "Err. Hello there folks. How's life?"

Everything was quiet.

Then suddenly, two splicers, they looked like twins, took out pistols, aiming them at the group. "Who are you people?!"

Guest deojusto

"Rapture Maintenance and Repair," I say, "An emergency drainage pipe is ruptured nearby. We need to seal it sooner rather than later, so would you lot kindly step aside before we all drown?"

I pop out a cigarette and pretend to be far more interested in lighting it than I really am. But keeping my eyes on it will hopefully allow me to speak out the side of my mouth without tweedles dee and dum hearing what I'm saying.

"Hope you all don't mind, figured it would look bad if we had to converse on the question of who we are before answering."

I twirl the paper cylinder between my fingers.

"Speaking of things going bad, if they don't buy this, I wouldn't be standing in the water if I was you..."

A spark jumps between my thumb and index, lighting the cigarette. A few more build up as I move my hand behind my back, no more than a small arc to the body of water below.

Guest force_echo

All of a sudden, Rapture's PA system came on. The unmistakable voice of Atlas buzzed over the system. "Attention, all denizens of Rapture! We have here 5 MEN! Implements of Dictatorships! EMBODIMENTS or Andrew Ryan's restrictions of FREEDOM! They are RYAN's TEN THOUSAND, a name given to mock the ideals Rapture was found on! I make an offer to you, citizens. Anyone who brings me the head, of the 5 cowards on the 213th floor of the Neptune megalopolis building will be guaranteed UNLIMITED. ADAM! PROVIDED FOR, BY THE PEOPLE OF RAPTURE!"

The first thing that goes through my head is, how the *vulgarity* did he know shit about anything? The second thing that runs through my head is, "holy shit, that oversized tuxedo looks completely ridiculous on that Brute Splicer charging towards me!"

I roll to the right, watching as the Brute Splicer careens into the window, generating hairline cracks in the material. Then, the twins start unloading on the entire group, the party becomes utter chaos as everyone scrambles for cover or the exit, the twins gunning down two ladies in white dresses to get to the group.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Russel hits the floor of the watery dance hall face first, his hat falls off of his head and he has to take a second to pick the damn thing up again. His two allies start talking as he grabs the dampened hat and plops it back on his head, he gets to hiis feet around the time the reaslly crazy one started giving some dumbass excuse about them being repair workers

This is why I don't like going in plan-less... Russel complains to himself, as he starts dusting himself off of the water. As he got lower on the body though, he was reaching behind his duster so his hands could be near his hip holster where he had his gun, cause of course he assumed that was gonna be necessary real soon. On top of that crazy mutters something aty him, about not being in the water. Russel only needs to see the man's hand arc once before he realizes that a plan woulda been a really nice thing to have about now. Against his better judgement he tempts fate with a 'what next?' and almost on command, the PA came on citing them as intruders.

"Merde", he howls angrily before quickly looking for the closest table he could use to stand on. Once that was out of the way, he'd try to leap onto the thing in the vein of a swimmer's dive. Regardless of his success, he'd quickly draw his pistol in an attempt to get a bead on one of the twins. He'd pull the trigger once he thought he had a one of their heads on his gunsight, and he'd try to put one between the guy's eyes. That usually silenced em pretty quickly.

Guest force_echo

One of the twins' heads get blown apart. The other flipped a table over and ducked behind it. He blindfired with his machine gun, and a couple of stray bullets hit Russel. He was already beginning to regenerate due to the Adam in his bloodstream.

That's when a Houdini Splicer suddenly appeared behind Russel, fiery hand primed for a right hook to the head.

That would be when Aleks denied the Houdini Splicer's attempt on Russel - "No suhree, git 'ver here and I'll educate you some manners.", and he'd do well to forcefully yank the other in a tight telekinetic grip toward himself... the intended result would be the collision of wrench to face, hopefully killing the splicer. If successful, the next would be propelling the corpse violently to smash through the table the machine gun wielding splicer was using as cover - "Ya alright Russ? Close call there."

Guest force_echo

The Houdini Splicer grabbed the wrench, and teleported out of the telekinetic grip, reappearing behind Aleks, priming to bash his head in.

The Brute Splicer turns towards me and charges, I shoot him three times center mass to little effect, and then roll under his swing, which blows apart the skull of the bystander. "Woah big guy!" With that, I freeze his feet in the water into place. "That should hold you for a little while..."

Guest deojusto

I tell one little lie and the whole place turns into a bloodbath; it's Frankie's stag night all over again.

I quickly dive out of the way and onto dry land, I watch as the rest of my mates go more head-on. I watch Spacey ice the Brute in the water. Best to use that I suppose. Though a warning might be a good idea so that I don't hit my own guys. That would be bad... Not horrible, but bad I reckon.

"EH! Legs on the dirt, a volt in the drink! Watch it!"

With that I send a bright, snapping, stream of electro-bolt at pool of water right near the big guy.

Guest force_echo

The ice, being an insulator, protected the Brute splicer from the shock. However, the gunman splicer, hearing the warning, jumped up on a table.

Damn, he's about to use electrobolt! I freeze the water around me to form an insulating platform to stand on. The bystanders sill in the room didn't fare so well, as they all got electrocuted. I looked back at Henry. Did he care? I couldn't get a read on his expressions in the heat of batt-

The Brute Splicer broke out of the ice with a thunderous crack, grabbed my entire platform, and chucked it at Russle. "HEADS UP RUSS!" I yell as I jump off the platform onto the Brute Splicer's back in the split moment. Taking my pistol out, I begin unloading rounds point blank into the splicer's head. "DIE ALREADY YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Finally, battle! Flicking his earring to get that enjoyable ringing noise, he glanced at the gunman splicer and soon harsh burns started to cover the whole of Alto's wrist and hand, and the constant flame between his fingers intensified to a perpetual blue color. He then glanced at the gunman splicer and snapped his fingers seeking to set him a burst in flame.

Guest force_echo

The gunman splicer instantly jumped into the water, steam hissing as the flame went out. The gunman fired a couple rounds Alto's way, one hitting him in the shoulder.

Guest deojusto

Okay, now there's a guy in the water. No warnings this time though, hate to see another missed opportunity. I aim and blast the gunman with the electro-bolt, to stop his fire, and hopefully stop his heart as well.

Guest KevinDWolf93

Russel took a second to wait off the bullet wounds, cause that tended to break a man's concentration. He got his senses back around the time he was about to get a meathook shoved through his face, but he had the big bruiser to thank for that. He simply re-adjusts his spot on the table as chaos breaks down around him, luckily the other guys got attention. When he's ready to go, he first glances over to the space man to see if he was done with his foe. The big guy looked tough, but if he was take bullets to the face tough, Russel would try to assist with a round from his gun, he knew where to headshot a man to keep him down.

Guest force_echo

Russel's shot hit its mark, and the brute man staggers back as soon as electricity arced through the entire room, hitting pretty much everyone in the water. The big man twitches, and starts swinging wildly, hitting by chance the already weakened glass pane...

BOOM! Water starts rushing in, breaking in and flooding the room, carrying the group into the hallway. The water starts receding as Rapture's systems begin to repair the leak.

I get up from the ground coughing and sputtering. "Everyone alright?" I call out, taking my helmet off and draining the water before I put it back on. There were bodies everywhere. Bodies of splicers, of innocent people just wanting a dream, and a tied up one about 10 feet away. He had a bag over his head, tied up with a note on him. I take the note, look at it. I read it out loud, "Wondering who sold you out? Mr. Drake. Suite 105." the name sounded very familiar, but almost caused me a headache from thinking about it. Big money. Ryan's inner circle. Met him before. At a party? Important dude. Maybe Ryan's right not to trust anyone anymore.

I read the rest. "PS. Remove the bag. Your friend'll help you." I take off the bag and slap him in the face to wake him up. "Hey! You alive?!"

Then the lights began to flicker... The eerie swing music droning through the halls...

Guest KevinDWolf93

Russel was really starting to hate running water at this point. He lands in the hallway even more soaked than before. He grumbles to himself, getting up none too happy. he beats the side of his gun against a wall to get any loose water out of it and makes sure the thing will still work. His beret....it served it's purpose well, but he doesn't even bother picking it up this time figuring that took too much water damage. "Hmm, let's figure it out quick...I hate dancing." he mumbles, noticing the source of noise. That was probably not a good sign.

Guest force_echo

I begin to start hearing whispers... Was it just me? Focus.

"Suite 105. I remember that number..."

Ow, head hurts just thinking about it.

"I think I know the guy. Top secret Ryan official. Can't remember the name at the moment, but I do remember visiting his room for a top secret meeting one time, I think he's the one who might've gotten this whole schtick together in the first place." I turn to look at the newcomer while walking into the elevator and pressing the "1" button. "So. Who the hell're you?"

Guest force_echo

The elevator screeched to a halt. Spaceman looked around in confusion. "Here. Follow me up."

As I got on the roof of the trembling elevator, I strained my eyes... Until I could see them. Two Spider Splicers trying to cut the elevator wires. "Hey!" I yelled, shooting at them. They threw two spinning, orange-glowing hooks at me, aimed for my neck. I shot them out of the air with the pistol, and returned fire. I hit one, and he fell down onto the cable car. He quickly backflipped to recovery and shoved me, sending me flying to the edge of the car. Twirling two hooks in his hand, he turned to the next opponent...