Mr. Incredible: 0

Rumble 20544 General Kregg vs. Stripe vs. Brigade
MATCH SCORE
General Kregg: 2
Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

uatu vs DR Strange

comic_book_fan

Being one of the Watchers, Uatu's virtually ominscient and cosmically powerful in his own right. There's a good chance Uatu knows just about everything Strange can do.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Uatu once referred to Galactus as the only being in the universe to rival him in power. The Watcher can cross dimensional barriers into pretty much any realm, including the magical realms where a lot of Strange's adventures take place. Magic holds no secrets for him.

Classic Dr Strange has fought way more powerful people than Uatu in his classic days. Uatu hasn't even done any that impressed.

what would he do to beat the watcher and who has he beaten more powerful then the watcher start throwing some things out there convince me so far it looks like the watcher wins.

what would he do to beat the watcher and who has he beaten more powerful then the watcher start throwing some things out there convince me so far it looks like the watcher wins.

Hmmmm....Lets see.

Classic Strange beat Shuma Gorath, Dormammu in his own realm, made shields that could take Galactus's blasts, IIRC beat a starvining Galactus, IIRC saved Eternity, beat In-Betweener, escaped death twice, survived a fight against the living tribunal, meet up with TOAA 3 times and more...

Back in his classic days Dr Strange was one of Marvel's most powerful character.

Guest sirmethos

Even Classic Dr. Strange, hasn't shown any telepathic defense, nor offense, that measures up to Uatu's telepathic powers.

And you are forgetting, it seems, that they have no prep in this match. For every single one of those fights, where he took down high level opponents like Shuma-Gorath, etc. he was prepared.

Guest sirmethos

I'm just stating Classic Strange can possibley take down Uatu.

Classic Doctor Strange would beat Uatu..

Anything is possible, but without prep., even if it was Classic Strange, the odds are very much in favor of Uatu.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

Classic Strange beat Shuma Gorath, Dormammu in his own realm,

Shuma Gorath is inferior to Crom, who seems to operate at a similar level of power to Odin. Strange beat him but only with the help of a lot of allies or because SG had a huge obvious weakness for him to exploit. In their first battle, SG tried to enter earth through the Ancient One's mind and Strange was forced to kill his master to prevent this (the Ancient One did not fight back, BTW.)

All of the victories over Dormammu that i can remember were similarly through tactics and luck, as when Dormammu was dueling Strange (and winning) but his spells keeping the Mindless Ones out of his realm crumbles and he needed strange's help to put them back up.

I'm not taking these victories away from him, but they do not provide evidence that he can beat a being like the Watcher.

made shields that could take Galactus's blasts,

When was this?

IIRC beat a starvining Galactus,

If you're talking about Fantastic Four #243, Strange was one of many superheroes (including the FF and the Avengers) who fought a severely weakened Galactus and won. While he played an important role in the battle, but you really can't use that to say he beat Galactus.

IIRC saved Eternity, beat In-Betweener,

He did save Eternity from Nightmare. I can't say much about that because I haven't read the story, but Strange did have the help of Juggernaut. Also, though kidnapping Eternity is a serious feat, Nightmare is not as powerful as Shuma Gorath or Dormammu, let alone the Watcher.

And you could say that he beat In-Betweener, but only by tattling on him. Strange called the IB's behavior to the attention of his masters, Lord Chaos and Master Order and they imprisoned him.

escaped death twice, survived a fight against the living tribunal, meet up with TOAA 3 times and more...

He is good at escaping Death, though he never did anything like beat the personification of Death in a fight. He did survive meeting the Tribunal, though that was because the Tribunal chose not to kill him. His victory there had nothing to do with power; he successfully argued that there was the potential for good in humanity and persuaded the Tribunal not to wipe them out.

Back in his classic days Dr Strange was one of Marvel's most powerful character.

I agree, he was certainly one of earth's most powerful heroes, and he met many of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. But he hasn't beaten the really powerful ones and his meetings with them always made it clear how much more powerful they were than him.

Classic Strange beat Shuma Gorath, Dormammu in his own realm,

Shuma Gorath is inferior to Crom, who seems to operate at a similar level of power to Odin. Strange beat him but only with the help of a lot of allies or because SG had a huge obvious weakness for him to exploit. In their first battle, SG tried to enter earth through the Ancient One's mind and Strange was forced to kill his master to prevent this (the Ancient One did not fight back, BTW.)

All of the victories over Dormammu that i can remember were similarly through tactics and luck, as when Dormammu was dueling Strange (and winning) but his spells keeping the Mindless Ones out of his realm crumbles and he needed strange's help to put them back up.

I'm not taking these victories away from him, but they do not provide evidence that he can beat a being like the Watcher.

made shields that could take Galactus's blasts,

When was this?

IIRC beat a starvining Galactus,

If you're talking about Fantastic Four #243, Strange was one of many superheroes (including the FF and the Avengers) who fought a severely weakened Galactus and won. While he played an important role in the battle, but you really can't use that to say he beat Galactus.

IIRC saved Eternity, beat In-Betweener,

He did save Eternity from Nightmare. I can't say much about that because I haven't read the story, but Strange did have the help of Juggernaut. Also, though kidnapping Eternity is a serious feat, Nightmare is not as powerful as Shuma Gorath or Dormammu, let alone the Watcher.

And you could say that he beat In-Betweener, but only by tattling on him. Strange called the IB's behavior to the attention of his masters, Lord Chaos and Master Order and they imprisoned him.

escaped death twice, survived a fight against the living tribunal, meet up with TOAA 3 times and more...

He is good at escaping Death, though he never did anything like beat the personification of Death in a fight. He did survive meeting the Tribunal, though that was because the Tribunal chose not to kill him. His victory there had nothing to do with power; he successfully argued that there was the potential for good in humanity and persuaded the Tribunal not to wipe them out.

I agree, he was certainly one of earth's most powerful heroes, and he met many of the most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. But he hasn't beaten the really powerful ones and his meetings with them always made it clear how much more powerful they were than him.

1. SG is omnipotent in his realm and no one has shown me what Watcher could do in combat...

2. Right here....small0tr.jpg

3. Actually he was the main one he hurt Galactus because he did a spell..

4. IIRC back than Nightmare was around Eternity's level. I am not saying this is 100% true.

5. IMO still more impressive than what I've seen from Watcher, I haven't seen Watcher do anything...

6. Who has Watcher beaten that was really powerful or at least took on? Watcher even praised Classic Dr Strange. Even Beyonder recognized how powerful he was.

1. SG is omnipotent in his realm and no one has shown me what Watcher could do in combat...

2. Right here....small0tr.jpg

3. Actually he was the main one he hurt Galactus because he did a spell..

4. IIRC back than Nightmare was around Eternity's level. I am not saying this is 100% true.

5. IMO still more impressive than what I've seen from Watcher, I haven't seen Watcher do anything...

6. Who has Watcher beaten that was really powerful or at least took on? Watcher even praised Classic Dr Strange. Even Beyonder recognized how powerful he was.

he praised the fantastic 4 as well.

what can uatu do hmm he carries a universe in his chest he.

he has created stars he has killed aron another watcher who was toying around with the ff.

if you asking for alot of combat you won't get much because they are passive but but he can manipulate space and time and even galactus has called him one of his few equals.

the watcher race are the only race in marvel that are older and more advanced then the celestrails.