The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 13431 Hun vs. Bane

Guest Incredible Hulk

Guest Incredible Hulk

Hey guys, I'm pretty much new to the cite and this is my first match I have made so any advise, tips or criticism would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, below is the scenario for the match. Hope you guys like it and that I followed all of the guidelines. I am planning on making an arc/continued story or whatever you call out of this.

"You have failed me for the last time Hun" said Shredder. "Those wretched turtles have outwitted you one too many times." "But master," Hun declared, "it wasn't my..." "Enough! If you wish to redeem yourself and prove your skill you must fight against what you might say as your replacement" Shredder declared. "In this duel you shall each wield two katanas as tradition and you will fight to the death. The victor will be the head of my forces. Ninjas, bring in the man known as Bane" commanded Shredder.

As the doors swung open, a huge bulking man with a weird looking wrestling mask walked in with determination and coolness at the same time. Even without knowing this guy would be his replacement, Hun didn't like the looks of this guy. He wasn't about to let some masked freak take everything away from him. Glancing at Bane, Hun saw tubes with a green liquid, attached hooked up to Bane. Figuring Bane must have been getting some boost from whatever Bane had hooked up to his body, Hun planned on taking it out as quickly as possible in their fight.

The two adversaries, with eyes locked, faced each other at each end of the giant room. Each combatant gripped his two swords with intensity. Both were to kill the other and hold nothing back. "Bring it on" said Hun. "With pleasure" said Bane.

"Let the battle begin!" said a ninja as the two combatants charged at each other, ready for anything.

Match Summary:

Hun (2003 TMNT tv series)

VS.

Bane

Each fighter only has two katanas for weapons. The fight takes place in Shredder's Throne room , a giant rectangular room with columns lining the sides of the red carpet leading from the door to Shredder's throne.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Here is some quick info on Hun:

Hun is a master of martial arts. When he was young, Hun was trained by Oroku Saki and became the Shredder's right hand man of the Foot and the Purple Dragons. Next to Shredder, Hun is the strongest character in the series due to his size. Hun also possesses incredible speed and brute strength - he's capable of handling all four turtles simultaneously and he can even handle the Triceraton Zog.

Knowing both characters well enough, I'd say the biggest deciding factor here in Bane's intellect. He is leagues smarter and that will allow him to out maneuver and overall simply outfight Hun

Guest Incredible Hulk

yah Bane has a good advantage with his intellect and boosts from the venom. With Hun, I think his martial arts skill and sword skills with help him but unless he can out maneuver bane and sever his connection to venom, bane will win after a good fight

Not bad for your first set-up, Incredible Hulk. Welcome to electricferret. :)

As for the match, Hun does have a chance to cut Bane's venom tubes or the feed itself, but depending on how he cuts one or the other, Bane's strength may not deplete right away. Even being able to reach Bane's venom is not exactly a given, though, Being that, Bane's still smarter and likely a more skilled fighter than Hun, so he's probably win this and become Shredder's new lieutenant. Hell, he may even try to wrest power of the Foot Clan away from Saki at some point.

Here's a writer's tip: Try not to place quotes from different people right next to each other, as reading them may be a bit confusing that way. It may just be best to place dialogue in seperate lines.

Not bad for your first set-up, Incredible Hulk. Welcome to electricferret.

As for the match, Hun does have a chance to cut Bane's venom tubes or the feed itself, but depending on how he cuts one or the other, Bane's strength may not deplete right away. Even being able to reach Bane's venom is not exactly a given, though, Being that, Bane's still smarter and likely a more skilled fighter than Hun, so he's probably win this and become Shredder's new lieutenant. Hell, he may even try to wrest power of the Foot Clan away from Saki at some point.

Here's a writer's tip: Try not to place quotes from different people right next to each other, as reading them may be a bit confusing that way. It may just be best to place dialogue in seperate lines.

that would be interesting to see him battle shredder for the foot clan

Guest tomisntblue

Bane's gonna have to get down to business to defeat the Hun. (<=== Reference)

Seriously though, strength and skill are pretty close. Like many said, it comes down to Bane's intelligence, while Hun was a bit on the dull side. I say Bane wins 6 (maybe 7) out of 10 times.

Guest The White Wolf

Hun is a good fighter no lie and has considerable skills but Bane's intelligence helps him edge out the win in a close fight

Guest Incredible Hulk

Not bad for your first set-up, Incredible Hulk. Welcome to electricferret. :)

Thanks for the tip : ) and yah I have thought incorporating Bane challenging Shredder somehow into my arc.