Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Match 13350 Captain America vs. The Flash

Guest Odin

U know what you guys are 100% right this is not the site for me so i say goodbye and hope you enjoy fanboys vs master splinter matches im sure this sight will be filled with new and exciting conversation and not shut down for inactivity in the next few months

That's a shame. You make some of CBUB's better matchups, and come up with good match ideas every now and then. With some more work, you might have actually had the potential to make some of the better matches here. Many of the non-fight matches have actually been some of the best the CBUB's seen, and the Back Issues had more of their share of them. But, to each his own.

This site is about improving your writing and helping others with constructive criticism, not destructive criticism.

It about the debate too, actually, as well as potenially many other things. To ignore any one of these facets of EF is doing the site as a whole something of a disservice.

Guest Darxeth

It about the debate too, actually, as well as potenially many other things. To ignore any one of these facets of EF is doing the site as a whole something of a disservice.

Also true. I was directing my statement at those who typically bash other people's set-ups without providing useful feedback.

Yumm!!

*swallows in one gulp*

You don't get to be mod without a strong constitution. :D

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

F

C Despite what everybody says, you did say why they are fighting. leroypowell3

F

D Seriously you need to do better and take your time. If not then post these matches in the Rumble section.

F This is a rumble. Now you're not even trying.

SCORE

Captain America: 13

The Flash: 20

FPA: 0.9