X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Matches From Hell!

The Void

Guest force_echo

The difference is that Quasar can actually stop his own absorption (considering he has more raw power than Hal), either by manipulating his own body with the Quantum Bands or simply converting his own energy form into something Jordan can't manipulate. Or, like I said, he could just suck all the energy out of Jordan's ring and leave him powerless.

The type of blast Hal used on Krona wouldn't work on Quasar-- he'd just soak up the energy like a sponge.

Magneto never actually took an actual blast from Galactus. He shielded himself and Xavier from a "warning shot" of sorts while they tried to probe his mind; Galactus was telling them to get lost rather than trying to kill them. Galactus has actually tried to destroy Quasar before, and his shields were holding him at bay.

He definitely does not have more raw power than Hal. He's 2 pegs down from Silver Surfer, while Jordan has enough power to fight the rest of the Justice League single-handedly. Also, I doubt you have any proof that he can "suck the energy" out of Jordan's ring, I don't think anyone has ever done that, even when Jordan is fighting people with a complete control of the E/M spectrum. Also, the Green Lantern ring can manipulate any kind of energy, so as long as he's in any energy form, no he would not be able to escape being manipulated by the Green Lantern ring.

I was merely illustrating the amount of raw power Hal can bring into bear, way past anything Quasar could do.

And Green Lantern has withstood a supernova easily with only his protective barrier. Silver Surfer was able to take Galactus' blows when he was trying to kill him too. Also, you probably don't have any evidence that Galactus was fully fed at the time.

Why wouldn't Juggernaut be able to fight anymore? If he can teleport, he can just teleport to Broly's location and beat the shit out of him. Put my vote in for 8th Day Juggs.

There's no evidence involved here (you haven't provided any either, lol), this is all speculation.

However, it's a simple fact that Quasar is more powerful than Hal. The Quantum Bands possess infinite energy, while the Lantern rings are limited. And Quasar is not "two pegs down from Silver Surfer", they've been regarded as being on the same level on more than one occasion. And yeah, he would be able to stop himself from being manipulated, because he can simply utilize his bands to stop Hal from doing so. I'm fairly certain that Quasar has encountered forms of energy that Hal hasn't, by the way (i.e energy types unique to the Marvel Universe), so there's no proof Hal would be able to manipulate those.

Galactus wasn't fully fed, but he wasn't starving, either. And Galactus has generally been hungry when facing Surfer (plus Surfer is quite a bit more powerful than Hal anyway), so that doesn't really prove anything. Even Galactus' power at 40-50% has more destructive output than a supernova.

Also, just because it hasn't been done in the comics (though I'm sure something similar must have happened at some point), doesn't mean it can't be done. The ring is powered by energy, and the Quantum Bands can manipulate any and all forms of energy, including those it's never encountered before.

By the way, don't Lanterns have trouble affecting yellow-colored objects? I know Jordan overcame that, but still.

Guest force_echo

What? What evidence have I not provided? You're the one who's making unbacked claims, like how Quasar can drain Hal's ring?

No, it's not, there is no evidence or feats that Quasar has that put him on the level with Green Lantern. He was beaten by Sentry, Nova easily (who in turn is not as powerful as Silver Surfer), Annihilus, Mar-Vell (who in turn was beaten by Surfer), Surfer himself, if he had infinite energy he'd be the strongest person in the multiverse, that's the definition of infinite. How is he going to use his bands to stop Hal from using his Green Lantern ring? What energy is there in the Marvel Universe has Quasar proven himself to be able to turn into can Hal Jordan not manipulate? Another unbiased claim. Also, the Green Lantern Ring is only limited by the amount of willpower the user puts into it, the cap power the ring can put out is unlimited. In addition to that, he also has more auxiliary abilities than Quasar.

What were the circumstances of the fight? I doubt Galactus was at 40-50, because that sounds like a number you just bullshitted. Also, Surfer is not more powerful than Hal, if anything, they're about equal. Either way, Krona with the entities is a match for 100% Galactus, if not more powerful.

Then why couldn't he drain the Power Cosmic from Surfer? Or drain the energy powering Nova Prime? Hal Jordan can manipulate all kinds of energy to, so what's to say he doesn't take it and put it right back in his ring? Hal Jordan can do the same thing.

God Spawn is not Spawn after he "unlocked the full potential of his suit". That being said, Spawn after he defeated Malebolgia was a reality warper who could defeat Superman. Even before that, he could defeat Supes through the use of magic.

Spawn for me.